Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Cute pix Tracy and Suzie~

Love the dishes Terri~

Congrats on sounding wonderful Judy~

Still sick...tired of feeling bad too. I had a friend (Rent-a-husband) come over and he is gonna give me a bid for 4 jobs around the house. 1. Remove empty swamp cooler box, drywall hole 2. Add window gutters so when it rains the Water is diverted 3. Fixing big hole Klaus digs under the house and 4. Fixing leaky patio on roof! So, we will get a bid later on cost and materials.

Susanne's game is tonight. I will probably go and sit in car. It is at 5:30...gonna be freezing, but it is against the bitches Hard Liquors! Wish her luck!

Hey guys~~~

Busy day here, got my laundry done, all my wrapping done, the peanuts finished roasting, most of them bagged (still some cooling), made Breakfast, then dinner....took the dog for a walk, vaccumed up the mess I made dropping the box the peanuts came in---peanut skins everywhere and fyi---they cling to the vaccum! Lots of static electricity I guess!

Feeling really blah.....

Love your dishes Terry!

Judy, it is not bragging, you know when you do a good job at something! We beat ourselves up when we screw up, we need to acknowledge when we do things well too, I think it is high time we are nicer to ourselves!

Pamela, it sounds like my house, Rick has not touched his honey do list these days off. He is going to find himself cleaning my vaccum filters in the dark!!!

Suzanne, I think Abby is a lucky little girl, it reminds me of Kinsey, all the adults around waiting to praise her efforts!!!

I buy the gingerbread house kits at Walmart each year, and I build the basic house one evening, then the next morning I let the kids decorate---the windows may not be even, or even resemble windows, but they are so proud of them! This will be my first year building one with Connor if I can keep his attention long enough to do one!

SomedayI will learn how to size my pics and will show you some of their work! I think Abby, Macy and Kinsey could have themselves a great time together.....until Robby starts chasing them!!! LOL Can you imagine them all together? Add in another boy with Jenn's Dylan!!! Chaos would ensue I am sure!!!

Well I am off to put laundry away, maybe another short walk with the dog.

Made a decision that I KNOW myself around all these goodies, I cannot avoid these days----so I am just going to make an effort to up the exercise until the goodie fest is over!!! Maybe then with the exercise and hopefully no steroids soon, and holidays over, I can drop this weight again.....I sure as hell hope so. I see a fill in my future!!!

TTYL!

Kat

What a sight that would be, Macy, Kinsey and Abby. I just don't think that they make that much glitter to keep those three happy. And all the screaming going on while Robbie is chasing them. I'm pooped just thinking about it.

Tracy, that is such a cute pic of you two.

Purple Power to Janie. And also to Pam.

Pam, that is too funny about you sitting in the car because it's too cold. Right now it's 8 degrees here. Is that cold enough for you?? LOL.

Here's a better pic of the picture I made for Tracy. When I saw it I thought of her and how she is so instrumental in all of our weight loss. I hope that each time she looks at it that she knows how much she means to all of us.

Hugs to Tracy.

post-214709-13813137986214_thumb.jpg

Good evening, Violets..

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's 12 degrees out there, but the wind chill is -3!

My flute gig is done at the senior citizen's home. Now the only thing left is caroling tomorrow evening at 6. If everyone can get out, that is. We're supposed to have 10" of new snow by the time this storm is over. Can't believe we have this much snow and cold weather this early in December. This is usually January or February weather.

I'm going to go get an extra sweatshirt on and go watch some tv and relax for a bit. Got to deliver fudge tomorrow morning and get the presents all wrapped. Then figure out if we have forgotten anyone!!

Everyone sleep well. Stay warm and get healthy!!!

Yeah, Judy, I like my pb's nice & crunchy, so an hour in the oven does it! LOL! :tounge_smile:

Had an enjoyable afternoon @ Mom's w/my aunt & her family + my sis... we gals sat around the dining room table nibbling and crafting... 3 of us were working on projects we want to give by Tuesday! :) Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute! We talked & laughed & laughed. Fun.

Now I'm really gearing up for Mon & Tues... making my lists & checking them more than twice! I want to be done Tues night & don't want to forget anything! Tick tock... it's almost the big day!

Announcement: I AM MAILING MY SS GIFT TOMORROW! Really & truly. So do not fear if you haven't received yours yet... maybe it's from me! I am CERTAIN that it won't arrive 'til after the 25th... but that just extends the fun of the holiday! (Yeah, that's it!)

Enjoy your eves, Vi's!

I got my SS gift today - it is under my tree to open Thursday am

I am getting the Jan/Feb weather too Judy, I'm not ready for this, just had my daily bowl of popcorn after snow blowing for 2 hours - I'm exhausted

I'll get some updated pics of the kitchen tomorrow, cabinets will be 100% in a day or 2 - I'm painting some repair spots and the back room is being painted Tuesday

My neighbor is going to build a frame for me so i can put my cooktop on and .. well cook.

I repaired the bathroom today, toilet was leaking, rapaired the hole from the dryer, snow blowed 2 times, and helped my dad get my dishwasher hooked up, i'm so happy about that

anyway, enough blah blah blah, going to finish my drink and go to bed.

night all

Back from the game...the team is STILL UNDEFEATED!!! It was 9-8...pretty close tonight...and they played that same mean ass team. They play them 1 more time this season. Her coach and his partner (the partner Greg is the doctor who sponsors the whole team) got the whole team a RoadRunner beanie, wrapped up as gifts! They gave me one too, said, "To Pamela...Roadrunners #1 fan!" I love it!

I don't know what happened this afternoon, but my cloudy head kinda lightened up...that doesn't sound right...became a little less foggy. I am crossing my fingers that I am "on the mend". I was depressed waking up this am feeling as shitty as Thursday. Cross your fingers for me. I actually was able to work on diss today, and I havent been able to do that all week.

Have a good night!

xoxoxo

Been busy stitching away on a plastic canvas thing for Kinsey. It is just a simple earring holder. All she wears are tiny little post earrings, and when they are all in the jewelry box, they are all but impossible to tell apart. So, I am making this to hang them on. her bedroom set is orchid with hot pink stars---so I am stitching this the same, and have a few new pairs of earrings to put on it. I only started it so I know I won't have it ready for Christmas, but----will have it for her soon.

Jane, hope you are feeling better, and that your health is improving, I just worry about you. And don't you know it is not fair you lying in bed this close to Christmas!! Sorry! I know you would prefer to be running around doing all the little things too. Wish we could all take turns taking your place for awhile! How's that!?

Wind is picking up outside, it is blowing our storm in. Snow overnight, and through Tuesday, then Another storm to hit Wed. night they said. Looks like it is a white Christmas in the making!

A few days ago I got a phone call from my former DIL. She said my granddaughter was asking about her Dad and she was wanting to get in touch with my son! I told him, and he didn't react like I hoped he would, he was hesitant. Finally today he called her, and he talked to his daughter. And then tonight he went to see her, and we have not heard anything. I am so excited!!! It is causing friction in his marriage I know, and I am trying to be understanding about his wife feeling insecure---but this is his child, she knew he had a daughter when she first hooked up with him, and then later when she married him! How would she feel if he didn't want to see his son, and yet she wants him not to want to see his DD. Manda has seen his ex off and on, and is 'friends' with her on my space, so we get to see pics of the kids. She has 3.

Will try to keep this understandable!!! She dated this kid all through school (former DIL is who I am talking about), shortly after graduation about the time my son met them, she ended up pregnant. Boyfriend got scared and took off. My son began dating her despite her pregnancy. He was there when her son was born, and on the way home from the hospital they stopped by. He tells us he loves her and to treat this baby like it is his. So we did, we fell in love with Mason, love him to this day---he is 7 1/2. So shortly thereafter they get married, and she ends up pregnant again. We find out this one is a girl, and everyone is thrilled. Until one day son gets off work early, comes home and catches old boyfriend in bed with his wife! So they divorce. Old boyfriend moves in and is present when granddaughter is born----we were all there, me included! So Daddy #2 was there to raise baby #1, and Daddy #1 was raising baby #2! Then they divorced too! She then had another baby that we have never seen---with and I am totally serious here---a very dark skinned Navajo, EMO, mortician!

Tight pants, hair in the eyes, black clothing and nails and eyeliner etc. Well she never married him, and has since come out as a lesbian and is living with a woman.

When she moved the 3rd or 4th time while our son was living in CO, he lost track of her, none of us saw her for a long time. Come to find out she was living with her parents in Marble Falls TX. He continued to send CS--and all his checks come back. Through the years all have come back eventually except a couple and they were never cashed so he has no idea where they went. Rick told him to do this so that when he finally caught up with her, he could be up to date and not in arrears. So he sent the checks---and while he could cover one at a time, he does not have the $$$ now to cover them all, and keep current as he was allowing us to believe he could. So he was hesitant about seeing her, knowing he is headed for financial responsibility---AS HE SHOULD BE!!!!

Some days I look at him and wonder where in the hell his brains are, and how he ever became so chauvenistic! He was not raised by us to be that way!

So....with any luck I might not be finished shopping, I might get to buy for my granddaughter!!!

Now here is my dilemma! I want to buy for both her and Mason, I love him! What about the other child? I am not a mean person and hate leaving a child out like that, but I also am not made of money! So do I go less, and spread it out....or buy only for the DGD???

Sorry....it is such a mess of a story! I am afraid to be excited!

Potter (the dog I now own) is settling in. He is afraid of Rick, but slowly getting better. Rick is trying so hard too! I think Jason must have been mean to him.....

Well I am off to bed. See y'all tomorrow!

Night night

Kat

Morning gals

I so don't want to go to work today - it is 0 out there and I think I'm coming down with something which I am pretty sure is probably worse because I spent min of 6 hrs snow blowing between friday sat and sun.

Hope you all have a good day -

Jane - hope you are feeling better (((((hugs))))))

A full day ahead of me and it hasn't started out very good so far. Anyway. I'll chat with ya when I get home tonight.

Have a great day.

Morning!

Well, Kat, your endless source of crazy characters never ceases to amaze me. My life seems so very dull in comparison. I don't think you ever said....how old is the granddaughter? If I were you, I think I'd just buy all three of them 'little somethings'....it's the thought that counts and any grand gestures at this point are not really called for, y'think? Anyway, I'm glad that all seems to be working out well...especially for your granddaughter. It's important that she knows her daddy....especially since the other 'dad' in her life seems like such a kook and not a very good male role model!!

We went out last night with all the kids and had a really nice dinner. That was after another day of shopping. I slept like a rock last night...but Hero is in the habit of waking up with me at 5:15a and his body clock is very accurate!! So, I'm up but feeling quite exhausted! No matter...I'll be around the house all day today (yea!!) and will take a nap later for sure.

I love coffee.

Maybe something will happen with Jane today since the weekend is over! I know she must be freaking about all the revenue she's losing! I'm sure she was booked solid for days with haircuts. Did ya'll get the text that her insurance went up $300 per MONTH? Our health system is so $*#!'d up.

Well, I'm off to go look up some recipes on the internet I saw on the food network yesterday. I'll see ya'll later.

Stay warm!!

Good morning, Violets..

5 degrees here and the snowplow just went through and made a hill of snow at the end of the driveway. Oh well, gives the Bobster something to do! Ethan is here so I'll be entertaining him today. We are expecting another winter storm to come through here tomorrow and Wednesday. I cannot believe all the snow we have received so far. It's certainly not a typical December!! The new storm is supposed to dump 8-10 inches of heavy, wet snow....the stuff that clogs up snowblowers. Oh joy.

I sure hope Jane gets some answers today and gets back home. And the text about her insurance is just ridiculous!!! I can't imagine having to pay that much per month for that. I am blessed with my insurance and just wish something could be done soon to balance everything out.

Ethan is calling for Mommom, so I better see what he wants. Everyone have a great day!!

Good morning all............. extremely busy day as I have to submit payroll today....... love everyone..... I will check in when I can.

Robby and Cody are home together today! I'm paying Cody $50 to watch Robby during our work days of Christmas break.

Say a prayer.. lots of them!

185 today

Morning~

7am...up, showered, "do" done, dressed and waiting to leave at 7:30. I planned to take our friends, Tracy and Matt (gay couple) and Roxy their daughter out to breakfast because they are moving next week to NY. Well, then I decided to invite others as a surprise breakfast for them. LOL, I have no idea how many are coming to breakfast. Could be 12 to 25??? Oh well...trying not to worry or take responsibility. LOL

Then doc appt...then step mom gets here around 2! Have a great day!

xooxoxoxox