Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

OK...here is my story!

B= Kashi Go Lean Cereal (:biggrin: @ Michelle)

S=FUDGE FUDGE AND MORE FUDGE

L=Lean Pocket and FUDGE FUDGE AND MORE FUDGE.

Do you see a pattern. It is easier at home, sure there are "craptations" but there is no FUDGE...because I ate it all!

Someone keeps shrinking my jeans. At this rate, I wont be able to wash my jeans until the middle of Jan!

Janie~ Much love sister...we are thinking about you!

Gosh it must be holidays or something, I hear us all making crappy food choices.. har.

Just checking in for news on Jane.....be ok Jane, we are worried about you!

Weather here is clearing, it is cold. Manda is having to work today, they are doing the needy family deliveries since they were snowed out of doing so the other day. I have slippers to buy for my parents from my brother, to go with the rest of the things I got for them yesterday.

Also have to take Mom in to exchange Manda's mattress topper. She bought it before Manda made the decision to leave, so she had a King size bed. Now she has a full (double) size------so it needs to be exchanged, and will sure be easier now than following Christmas.

Kinsey is finishing up lunch, then we are going to vaccum and go on in to town and finish up our stuff. I do the main floor, and she uses the hand vac around the wood box! I have my own little slave!!!

Went to chinese with DS, DIL, DGS, DD, and DGD last night---oh yeah and Rick! Then we come back here and the kids ran wild. OMG!

Finally said something to my DIL about the potty training. He asks to go especially when he sees Kinsey go off in the bathroom! He had poopy pants, and she ask me if I had any diapers. I told her I had girls pull ups, but if she wasn't going to bother potty training him, she was going to have to start carrying the diaper bag again, that is was not OUR place to buy him diapers! She said my son is embarrassed to be carrying the diaper bag with him being so big. I just looked her in the eye, and did the one eye brow raised thing like....well???? does that tell you something???? Finally I said well then I guess HE needs to train him! She tells my MIL they don't want to because they like having him as their baby. Puhleeeze!

Well my Mom is ready to go, so guess I will get it done. I have a throbbing headache, and feel like my face is fatter than it was over 100 pounds ago. I have hives on the back of my neck,and on my inner thighs. This is REALLY not what I want to be doing!

BBL~~~

Kat

MY Diet today has been

buttered popcorn (Which Cody calls "Tracy Corn") because I load it with REAL butter....

potato Soup

lemon tart thingy (ok two lemon tart thingy's)

dt dr pepper

Counting carbs, are ya? What are you up to, about 800? :sad: As long as you count them, that's what matters. :biggrin:

My piehole report is soooooo much worse than ya'll's! (yes, that's a word!!)

B: oatmeal

B#2: biscotti

B#3: nuts and just a few M&Ms

L: 2 "monster tacos" from JIB and about 10 french fries

S: 2 Godiva chocolates and 3 chocolate-dipped wafer Cookies

;) ....and the day is far from over.

Ummm, Laura is the pregnant one and she is eating LESS THAN ME! WTF? lol

OK here goes...

5 or 6 chocolate chip Cookies (homemade no less)

2 cheese enchiladas

a plethora of chips (that means a shitload)

and 2 giant glasses of water....lol at least I am doing THAT right!

And like Terry said...the day isn't over :biggrin:

The good news is my hair looks fantastic!

I just talked to Jane. She still does not know anything yet and has not seen her doctor today yet either. If I hear anything, I will be sure to let you all know.

OMG 28 min to go...I am stuffed up and dying! I can't stand my nose...it is burning w/ each breath! OK 27 min to go. Then two glorious weeks off!

I am glad Jane checked in. This totally sucks not knowing.

MY next door neighbor had a stroke yesterday. He is 46 (on Xmas eve), eats very healthy and exercises ALL THE TIME. I've known him for 28 years, actually he went out w/ my mom for 6 years! I feel bad for him. Going to feed his dog after school. He lives alone and that is scary...to be alone.

OK 25 min...I may be back...typing on LBT makes the time fly by! See only 24 min to go!

Here's my report........

Water

Water

1 Breakfast taco

water

handful of nuts

cookie dough

cookie dough

chex mix

3 onion rings and 1 rib

water

peanut cluster

Now out to dinner with friends and family.

The good news is that the Doctor's office called and they want to schedule me to come into talk to the Doc about my eating. Good Lord above.

Tomorrow is when everyone is coming over and I will finally be rid of all the Cookies and crapola. It's done and over with.

Piehole report:

B = Protein Shake

S = venti white chocolate mocha latte

L = cup french onion Soup, 1/2 grilled turkey sandwich w/sauteed mushrooms & avocado (mmmmmmmmm)

Water

S = 2 pieces baklava

D = ?

Tis the season...

Edited by mdrai

Oh, btw, Terri I love love love your suggestion for a siggy line... so goodbye to poopable pop-tarts & hello...