Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

:biggrin: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

buenosfreakindias violetas~

My cold is in FULL force today! It is donut day and the kids are gonna be crazy (the donuts are for them...hey, remember when we used to spell donut as "doughnut", hhmmm)

Anywho...Ms. K has the Classic Christmas movies (Rudolph, Santa...all the ones we watched when we were kids) in my purse...and i am in complete survival countdown mode!

I'll be back often...sent Jane text...please let me know if there is any word!

TracyKS~ hang in there w/ the boys! xoxoox

Have a great day!

70 degrees today!!

Wanted to say real quick before I go to work.. I don't wear lane bryant clothes anymore, but they are still my favorite bras.. only bras that have ever been comfy to me and that still remains.. anyway I have gone up in cup size (ugh) and so I decided I need to get some more, I bubble out,etc.. and I went to the website to order some and they have Buy 2 Get 2 Free, PLUS online codes, give you $50 off $150.. so I ended up getting 8 bras (normally $28-$40 each) for $120 total.

Thought I'd pass on the sale in case anyone else needs bras.

Good morning, Violets..

Well, we're in the middle of a blizzard here. It's a whiteout and we're supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow by tonight. Sooooooooo glad we have the new snowblower!! Ethan comes at 1:30. The schools are all closing by 10 a.m. I don't have anything on my agenda except the play tonight and I don't know if that will happen with all the snow. They have a sell out crowd for tonight too.. yikes!! It went well last night. Much easier than I thought and I wasn't nervous to be on stage, which is surprising for me.

If anyone hears from Jane please make sure to let us know.

Gosh the wind is really blowing out there!! It's 22 degrees with a wind chill of 5 and my weather bug has been chirping all morning!

I'm going to go get some Breakfast and get dressed to do nothing today! Everyone have a good one...

Oh.. CJBanks has 50% off of everything today only online. I'm headed there too!

buenosfreakindias violetas~

And I Love THIS! LOL!!

I am totally worthless today. I've already had 3 breakfasts, too: cup of oatmeal, a biscotti and now nuts with a few m&m's. :biggrin:

This is for any newbies that come to read our thread and shake their heads at our 'diets':

Yeah, we suck at this diet thing after 1.5 years...... but we're the coolest chicklets on the planet! So, DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO!!...just like TracyK says!

Hmmmmm ... that should be all of our signatures! LOL

Judy - That's such a shame about your play!!! :biggrin:

it's almost noon and I'm still doing this... :biggrin:

i just can't seem to wake up today. I've done absolutely nothing productive today and I got here at 7am. We leave for San Antonio in an hour... Gonna have a fun girls only weekend in San Antonio with my sisters and my mom. Gotta run to the post office first though. Gotta get my SS present out. I know, BAD HAYDEE. I hope hope hope they can get it there by Christmas. Cross your fingers please...

That's crazy.. Judy is having 6-12" of snow and it's 70 degrees here.. doesn't sound right!! I bet we're going to get bad storms this week when the temp. drops again.. tornadoes for Christmas- ho ho ho!

I officially can't suck my belly in anymore, I keep pulling at my shirt.. even at my biggest weight, I have sucked in my gut for my entire life.. out of habit. It actually kind of hurts not to suck it in!!

Had a girls' night planned at my friends' tonight but she called me last night from the hospital, her g'ma was dying. I rescheduled with the rest of them to come to my house instead. She emailed this morning saying her g'ma passed, it was peaceful and everyone was there to see her in her last moments which is nice. Then she asked if anyone can babysit her dog this weekend while they go out of town for the funeral. I felt bad, but I know Russell would kill me if I volunteered to babysit someone's dog. Luckily, while I pondered what to do someone else said they could.

Can't decide where to go for lunch today.. I want to leave early so we can run by Publix and get Snacks for the girl's night.. so we should do somewhere quick, but I don't like fast food places.. wah.

Good afternoon, Violets..

Ethan has arrived and he's playing at my music keyboard right now.

It's still snowing hard here, but the wind has died down some. We went to Walmart to get a couple of things and the roads are pretty bad. I'm guessing we'll have the play tonight as there is no time to make up the date, but I'm also guessing there won't be many that can make it out. I'm only a mile or two away so it's no problem for me to get there.

I've been bidding on ebay all morning trying to get a Wii console for DS Joe. He wants to get that for the family for Christmas. I finally, FINALLY won one, but had to chip in some of my own money as his top price was about $70 short. Now I just hope he pays me back before quarterly taxes are due the 15th of Jan.

Bob and I are going to make some MORE fudge this afternoon. We forgot a couple of names and I want to make some for the hospital nursing administration where I volunteer. And also some for Snacks after caroling on Monday.

So, off to get that done. Hope we hear something positive from Jane soon.

Piehole report for the day.

B= 1 slice cheese

L= cheesy chicken and rice which I Pb'd... all of it!

couple mandarin orange segments... pb'd too. So I guess I'm done with lunch!!

Will have some chocolate milk in an hour and then get to work on my Water.

Yikes.. the wind has picked up again and it's still snowing. This is gonna be fun tonight!

Decided on chinese food.. been PBing on it.. wee.

Going to give up soon and get a chocolate milk (judy made me!).

Snow Day Snow Day...... I don't know why! The roads are FINE! Robby is enjoying it though.... I can barely get him inside long enough to get the red out of his cheeks. We are meeting the boys mom and step dad in a little bit..... so boys boys boys all weekend.....

I took Robby to get his hair cut and my brows tamed!

Diet, what diet?????? Terry I loved that... LOL

MY Diet today has been

buttered popcorn (Which Cody calls "Tracy Corn") because I load it with REAL butter....

potato Soup

lemon tart thingy (ok two lemon tart thingy's)

dt dr pepper