Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I know I sound cynical,

No, really?? YOU??

but it cracks me up to sit and "listen" to the rules again. LIKE I FORGOT 'EM. Really, no liquids w/ meals...wow. Protien first...you don't say!

"Like I forgot 'em!" Bwah ha ha!

You CRACK ME UPP!!

& Tracy... don't you DARE waste a margi like that!!! I'd've been licking off the table!! or sucking on my shirt... either way, it wouldn't go to waste!

I think that is call alcohol abuse!~ My Violets are like the Ya Ya's, cept there are more of us...and we can kick their asses!

I drank one Margi and wore one home. LOL.

The pic of me is awful but it's really good of the counted cross stitch. Did I mention that I sewed that on "Irish Linen"?

I love, love love to sew.

I thought that since you were instrumental in getting all of us started here, a bouquet of Violets were what you needed.

Hubby and I had a great time at lunch and than we drove around town for a little bit. We waved to Mike Vick as we went by his "Home".

Jane, Thank You so much for helping me pick out the outfit for Tracy. I enjoy spending time with you.

I know I sound cynical, but it cracks me up to sit and "listen" to the rules again. LIKE I FORGOT 'EM. Really, no liquids w/ meals...wow. Protien first...you don't say!
Well, actually it did kinda help...and she didn't talk down to me. It was more like trying to figure out why my band is so finnicky.... one day I can eat a whole sandwich and the next day barely only 1/4. We went over things and determined that stress probably is the culprit....which varies from day to day. She actually said I was very lucky...that I can eat almost whatever I want and not gain any weight...that there are so many who have to watch every single morsel, exercise vigorously and diligently to get to 180 and hope to stay there. So it was a good little pep talk.
I think that is call alcohol abuse!~ My Violets are like the Ya Ya's, cept there are more of us...and we can kick their asses!
Woof!!

I just finished making my second batch of saltine cracker candy. Some how half of the first batch is missing. HMMmmmmmmmm.

I also have the cookie dough for my pressed Cookies ready to go. Tomorrow I will get the cookie cutters out and get them all made and ready for Saturday.

I Solemnly swear that the first day after Christmas I will be JUNK free. Not a speckle of crap will pass these lips. I'm going to hold myself accountable for every piece of morsel that goes in my mouth. And I hope these words don't come back and choke me sometime.

The cashew clusters are made. The dipped caramels are made. The ritz PB crackers dipped in Choc are made. I sure hope the family eats all of this on Saturday. Or I will make them take it home.

The newest product of my boredom..

Baby Carson's first website!

Carson Barlow's first website!

Laura, love the website! Too cute...he is very lucky to be born into such a tech savy family! Can Carson come over and teach me how to use my new phone?

Oh Jane, hope all is well, and you are home soon! Love you!!!

Has been a really long day----and I am off to bed. I had both grandkids today, OMG.....I really AM old!

See ya tomorrow.

Lotsa prayers for Jane!

Kat

Morning gals

quick check in, i'm going to try to leave early - getting snow this morning, and then more Sunday... yuck going to be a long winter

I am sending out my package today - actually m mom is running it to the post office for me this am and going to send it 2 day - so someone needs to keep a look out

I don't know why i'm running so cray this year

I'm making pulled pork today in the crock pot today, hope I can eat it - i lacking something, but taking my vitiimins and my hair has stopped falling out. I can't wait to feel better

have a great day everyone

Good Morning.

No school closings so I guess I have to go in to work. I actually don't have to work till 9:30 but I'm covering the south store this morning for another girl. So Off I go.

Somebody text me if anyone hears from Jane.

Jenn, have a safe weekend.

Make good choices today. Now if I could just listen to myself.

Good morning everyone-

Not really too much to say this morning. Supposed to get really cold again starting Sunday. Figures cause we were supposed to be going out of town Saturday and returning Monday. Oh well, it ain't gonna stop us! ;)

I have an appt to get highlights today at 11:30, thank God. I look horrible.:sad:

Have a great day everyone and make good choices....do as I say, not as I do.:biggrin: