Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning girlies!

Terry - the jewelry looks beoooootiful.... Just love it... and you and your husband look too cute! I keep forgetting to post me and Juan's pic from our company party.

Here is me and my cachetonsito (it means chubby cheeks! He gained about 10 lbs since Thanksgiving, LOL)

post-216278-13813137950466_thumb.jpg

post-216278-13813137950743_thumb.jpg

Laura - your wall hangings look too cute! You are so creative! And wow, i can't believe that lady! People seriously surprise me every day...

Pammy - Woo hoo! That was such an awesome compliment. Makes all that work worth it, huh? And I loved loved that recipe. We definetly need to bring it with us to Alabama!!

Suzie - you look too cute in all that snow with your little dog! Wow, it looks awesome from afar but I don't think I could live in it, day after day...

Survivor finale was so predictable. I knew that Sugar was screwed either way. I don't know why people had a problem with her though. It was a game and she played it well, forming alianses and watching her back. I don't get why some of the arrogant ones like Marcus and Corrine and the lawyer felt betrayed for being voted out. HELLO, it's a game. Just because you're handsome and look like a model do you think that you don't deserve it? I liked Kenny's response to Corrine when she said that Marcus didn't deserve to be kicked out, he was like "why didn't he? tell me who does?". Loved it... Anywhoo, I really liked this season...

Good morning!

Laura you are so creative!!! LOVE the wall hangings. :smile2:

Terry you are so beautiful!

Tracy: LOL!!!!!!!!!!! no coladas today OK? (and no cheesecake for me)

Haydee: You and your chubby cheeks boytoy make such a cute couple.... and gawd that hair... I LOVE IT.

Pam: WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! go girl! We had spaghetti last night.. (they had spaghetti, I had brisket)

Jenn and Jane I hope you get to feeling better.

Kat: My heart goes out to Kinsey... a sucky situation.

Suzie: It looks like lunch tomorrow is off, since an ice storm is supposed to hit! bummer

Judy: How is the new snow blower??? Did you get the fudge boxed up?

Michelle: what are you fixing today?

I talked to my mom last night and she had a much much better day. She was able to eat some tomatoe Soup and that made her extremely happy. She just emailed me asking about my first fill.

My step dad has lost a total of 10 lbs this week! Since going to Denver!!!!!! he is now down 80 lbs doing low carb.........

Haydee the pictures are great!!

I agree, I wasn't sure why Sugar was out of the running, I liked her... but at the jury tribal she really didn't try, she just said oh well and shrugged kind of thing. I think if she tried, she could have at least gotten ONE vote.

Corine is definitely psycho, I couldn't believe her comments. But Randy is psycho too!! I would have smacked him before the show was over.

Maddy was nice but I didn't want him to win, can't really explain it, but his overly-whipped by his gf bothered me.

Also shocked Suzie almost won, I can't believe she lasted so long, she reminded me of the lunch room lady of last year.. not a threat so she just kind of snuck in there.. but then to get 3 votes from the jury was really surprising.

Corinne Corinne, she'll get hers... I really can't belive she was proud of her behavior. The vile just coming out of her was just incredibly evil. I can't imagine what her friends and family must think of her!

Haydee the pictures are great!!

I agree, I wasn't sure why Sugar was out of the running, I liked her... but at the jury tribal she really didn't try, she just said oh well and shrugged kind of thing. I think if she tried, she could have at least gotten ONE vote. She needed to speak up and say HELLO PEOPLE, why do you think you are on the jury....ME thats why!

Corine is definitely psycho, I couldn't believe her comments. But Randy is psycho too!! I would have smacked him before the show was over. I really have a hard time thinking somene is that hateful. I would rather think she is doing it for TV attention, kinda like the guy that lied about his grandma dying...Johnny Fairplay, remember him?

Maddy was nice but I didn't want him to win, can't really explain it, but his overly-whipped by his gf bothered me.

Also shocked Suzie almost won, I can't believe she lasted so long, she reminded me of the lunch room lady of last year.. not a threat so she just kind of snuck in there.. but then to get 3 votes from the jury was really surprising.

Her getting 3 votes proved to me that Sugar really must have rubbed people the wrong way. I just wish Bob would have SAID something nice about her (Sugar) since she practically gave him the money.

Corinne Corinne, she'll get hers... I really can't belive she was proud of her behavior. The vile just coming out of her was just incredibly evil. I can't imagine what her friends and family must think of her!

I would like to smack the shit out of her...:smile2:

OH....YAY for the winner of The Biggest Loser!!!!!!!! That is just who I wanted to win. I did not mention any names for just in case someone has it recorded....don't wanna ruin it for anyone :smile2:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved her!

So many great transformations!!! PHIL looked totally different! and Jerry.. well he made me tear up!

drinking my first glass of Water, and so far I've had nothing to eat....... guess my band does still work! LOL

Thanks for the props girlies...I am busting w/ excitement today! I left Susanne in her pj's under a blanket on the couch, watching a old black and white movie w/ Joan Crawford, on a gloomy wet rainy day. UH...can you say jealous???

I loved the pix Haydee and Susie! Susie...I had a chill just looking! Haydee you and Juanito look sooo cute together!

We ended up having a lean pocket for dinner last night. We went and looked at a house down the street we are possibly interested in buying as an investment property and rental. It is a great time to buy now. We are looking at a better one today on our street too! Dinner is baked "fake fried" chix, zuccini and salad! But until then...there is Velvetta fudge, muffins, Bagels, coffee, sticky Buns thingys GALORE in the lounge...yeah, and someone shrunk my pants!!?????

xoxoox

Good morning. How is everyone? I am unmotivated and tired, and my tummy hurts a little where they did that biopsy. But, just a little, just enough that I can complain!! I still haven't mailed my ss gift. I hope they get it on time! I am glad I didn't mail it yesterday, because I got something in the mail that I forgot I had ordered for my gift!!

Pamela, that is great news on your dissertation!!!!!!! How many chapters do you have left? Are you halfway? That always helps me in a strange way to say I am 1/2 or 2/3 done.

Haydee and Terry those are great pictures!!! You both look so happy!!!!

I just watched the last survivor last night, I saw the reunion show, so I knew who won, but I didn't see the show. I would have liked to have sugar win, but Bob was a good choice. I DIDN'T LIKE CORRINE OR KENNY!!!!!! Maddy was okay, but Susie???? I didn't have an opinion of her one way or another, but Susie winning survivor? I can't believe she came so close and Sugar didn't get any votes! This season kind of grossed me out because they were so dirty! Okay here I go off to get ready for work!!

Have a good day!!

Tracyks give your mom a violet hug from me!! They are predicting ice here tomorrow, but judging from the picture Suzie sent, we have nothing like what you have.

Oh Yeah...I waited for the end of Survivor and made it to the final jury thingy. Had to google the winner on Mon. I wanted Sugar...but love that Bob won. Hated Cornie too!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just back from my hospital shift. Ethan is here and sleeping on the couch. Bob was not able to use the new snowblower today cause I was gone and Ethan had a melt down when his daddy left. Soooooo I'm home now and the new snowblower will get it's trial run. We got about 4 inches of snow last night.

I got all the fudge boxed up and ready to be given out. I think I will make a couple more batches to take to the hospital next week. I also have Cookies to make for the after caroling party on Monday.

Lots of personals to catch up on, but I'll take the easy way out and say ditto to everything everyone has said about everything and everyone. There.. that was easy!!

Off to fix some lunch and wait for Ethan to wake up.

Everyone have a great day. I've had a slice of cheese so far today. And 3 glasses of flavored water.

Pie Hole is much better than yesterday.......

coffee w/creamer

30 oz of Water

2 slices of bbq briskett

Starting my 2nd 30 oz's of water

(I'm full full full, but not pb'ng from the briskett)

After this glass of water I'm going to treat myself to a glass of hot tea with splenda

Janie, no, I am more like 5-10 pages away from finishing the entire thing!!! I plan to have ALL of chapter 5 (there are only 5 chapters) written by Friday! Then I will have MAJOR edits to do over the next 6 weeks...but the hard part is creating the chapter, not editting it! I have 138 pages done w/ just ch. 1-4!!! Ch. 5 will be about 20-25ish. woohoo! Wish I were home now, in pj's and writing! but a girl has got to "pay the bills"!

Is brisket that YUMMY meat we had in Texas??? I was a bit drunk (haha...a bit, lol) but I remember some yummy meat that I had never had before!