Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I definitely think Sugar knew she lost no matter what, her demeanor and answers at the jury tribal were like "Whatever". I was shocked. But yeah, poor Maddy he would have won if she hadn't done that. I was also surprised Bob also won player of the season, so he got ALL the money. I'm glad though, I was really hoping he'd win!!!

Ok the end of the saga, she wrote back..

I never said I was coming if you look at all email transactions you will see that. I know your not a store but you just lost money...Goodwill nothing! YOU said you would be at home by 6 so who is slacking? bitch

And what's weird is, she has a daughter going to college, so this is like it could be MY mom being so stupid, it cracks me up. And for the record, I do have the e-mail where she said she was coming last week, so I don't know what she's talkin' about.

This was my only response..

Wow, stay classy.

Could have gone on about her English skills and maybe needing her own college years, but.. I'm done with all that. I actually logged in to show ya'll, I made the wall hangings!!! I told ya no one has the wall hangings that go with the set, so I bought an extra valance and cut it up and stapled it to canvas boards.. I'll post the pics in a few, uploading them now. They turned out GREAT!!

Took the fabric...

valance.jpg

Stapled it to canvas boards..

backing.jpg

and... TADA!

wallhanging.jpg

Here's some pics from my friend's party.. I was a dealer (frumpy me, and then some sexy girl in front)

dealerla.jpg

And me and Russ.. he just won't smile for pics :thumbup:

larussnenept.jpg

Edited by FairyFacade

you are so cute Laura

Hope you guys all survived your food delemas today - me... i had a cookie and wanted to puke.

Can't wait for surgery - 3 weeks, which how ironic is when my kitchen will be done. Cabinets are 100% in tomorrow, and ovens hooked up this weekend but Lowes messed up in a major way and we had to re-order our counter top. I'll post pics tomorrow, i took some with my phone but i'm to tired to try to post them

anyway, i miss logging on during the day to get into the chit chat....

hope you all have a good night

OMG...read this receipe all the way through...sounds like we need to make a batch of these at our next gathering! I LOL'd for real this time!!!

Merry Christmas!!

> 1 cup of Water

> 1 tsp baking soda

> 1 cup of sugar

> 1 tsp salt

> 1 cup of brown sugar

> 4 large eggs

> 1 cup nuts

> 2 cups of dried fruit

> 1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila

>

> Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl,

> check the Cuervo again to be sure it is of the highest quality; pour one

> level cup and drink.

>

> Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a

> large fluffy bowl.

>

> Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point,

> it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK. Try another cup just in

> case.

>

> Turn off the mixerer thingy.

>

> Break 2 leggs, and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup

> of dried fruit.< /span>

>

> Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.

>

> Mix on the turner.

>

> If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters, just pry

> it loose with a drewscriver.

>

> Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

>

> Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves a

> sheet. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your

> nuts. Add one table.

>

> Add a spoon of sugar or somefink. Whatever you can find.

>

> Greash the oven.

>

> Turn the cake tin 360 degrees, and try not to fall over.

>

> Don't forget to beat off the turner.

>

> Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the

> Cose Juervo, and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.

> Cherry Mistmas !

Last thing is the nursery crap that needs moving.

Did you just say what I thought you said??? Nursery "CRAP"??? LOL Oh, how times change.

Laura - I absolutely ADORED the exchange between you and the Craigsbitch. "Wow, stay classy." ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are sooooo good. I'm glad you are my friend. :thumbup:

Kat - Jason is being a poopy head. Seriously, he's acting like a three year old so Manda needs to talk to him like a three year old. The man has a child, HELLO, and he's acting like this? She did the right thing for herself and for Kinsey.
Oh it's just the classic case of he only wants them now that they're gone! We've all been there!! It's just such a shame that Kinsey is gonna be the one to suffer for it all. I just want Manda and Kinsey to live happily ever after, that's all.

Pamela - OMG, Girlfriend....that was HYSTERICAL!!! Sounds like a good reason to start baking ASAP.

Ok, so here's why haven't decorated OR baked anything OR finished my shopping! I've been making this order for my girlfriend and it's taken me hours and hours and hours!!!

post-213702-1381313794876_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137949079_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137949387_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137949672_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137949947_thumb.jpg

Oh, and I meant to say, Laura -- I loved the pics!! And your nursery wall hangings!! That was brilliant and they turned out so dang cute!! I can't wait! I can't wait!! :thumbup:

And here's a pic of DH and I from our Xmas party... I'm lit. tee hee.

post-213702-1381313795023_thumb.jpg

funny-pictures-death-wears-a-cute-little-bow.jpg

funny-pictures-deck-the-halls-with-barfed-up-holly.jpg

K, I goez tu bed nao

Laura, classic!

Terri, I love, love, love your jewelry! + your pic is great, as are the funny cats!

Pam, didn't we make that recipe in Gruene?? It sounds awfully familiar... :smile2:

Good night girlies... 'til tomorrow...

OMGOMGOMG!!!

I just got this email from my diss chair...CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!! Had to share w/ my violets! I am half way through ch. 5 and plan on finishing it by Friday (first draft mind you)...but here is what my diss chair said!

Dear Pam,

First let me express my sorrow at the loss of your dad. Our relationship is bookended by the passing of your parents on both ends. Being without parents now for 5 years, I can tell you it is strange to be an orphan. Luckily, I have 8 siblings to share life and memories of mom and dad. I don’t know if you were close to him, but it won’t matter. There will be many times that you say to yourself, “wait till dad hears this” and then you remember. Enjoy your memories.

Regarding your Chapter 4, my apologies, I thought I sent it back to you. It is now attached. It is excellent!! Rarely do I have such a complete Chapter 4 on just the second attempt. Congratulations. There are a few changes that you will see.

I am fascinated at what you found and am eager to see how you write your findings and conclusions.

Aren’t you glad I made you cry and get this finished?????

We can begin looking at dates in February or March for your oral defense.

Bonnie

WTG Pamela!!!

I am so proud of you, for continuing and pushing yourself through the hard times you have been through!

I knew we would not be the only ones to see it!!!

You GO GIRL!! Yay You!!!!

Like I say I am just so damned proud of you---I know you are so happy, I just sit here grinning like I did something!!! LOL

XOXOXO

Kat

Woohoo Pam!!

Terry, Nursery "Crap"--didn't mean actual nursery stuff, the furniture that is still in there (guest bed, shelf, etc.) . It's guest room crap, but it's keeping me from setting up the nursery!!!

Great pic of you guys!

Off to bed

Fantastic news, Pamela!! :smile2: Here's one for now... the rest we'll reserve for when we can call you "Dr. Jazzy Bradford"!!

You rock, girl!!

:smile2:

HiYa girlies!!

Great pic Terry! You look awesome!

Laura-LOVE the wall deco. You did a fantastic job! I would crapped if Suzie would have won on Survivor! I liked the way it turned out I guess. I would have rathered Maddy or Sugar in it, but Bob is such a nice guy! And that Corinne girl is going to hell! OMG, what a nasty witch!

Pammie-I am so happy & proud of you! Your dad is surely smiling :biggrin:

Tracy-how is your mom?

Love to all my violet sistas!

So many things to do this morning, so let me get off here and get to it. Have a great day and make healthy, scale friendly choices :glare: