Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

LOL Heather!

30 minutes until Christmas lunch........

I've heard the menu is stuffed pork loin, or stuffed chicken....... and cheesecake.......

Guess, if I was smart I'd go drink a bunch of Water BEFORE lunch!

Someone here at work made the Velveeta fudge once.. I did try it, and I did taste the Velveeta (which I don't like in anything).. so wasn't for me. Definitely worth a try though, could be your new favorite fudge!

So far today I have had about 6oz of Mello Yellow (I need caffeine) and 1 bottle of Water. Stomach hurts, felt like a big gas bubble, and then felt Carson kick me.. Not sure what that was about.

I don't know if the nesting stuff makes it worse, but I am getting really annoyed with my house.. The new coffee tables came in HUGE boxes--that won't fit in my car. My sister said she'd come pick them up for me--but she's not, and she doesn't answer my texts (which means she is trying to get out of doing it). So they are taking up a lot of room.. then the old coffee tables, several people on craiglist keep saying they are coming--then they don't. So I keep having to 'reschedule' with the next person, and it's going in a full circle. It's been over a week dealing with the same folks. I'm so frustrated, pick up the damn tables, I am selling 2 end tables & 1 coffee table-perfect condition (I just hate glass top!) for $50.. just $50!!! If goodwill would pick them up, I'd let them take them for free.

And then the furniture in the nursery that needs to be moved to the computer room that Russell's brother kept flaking out on. I hate having to rely on ANYONE to do anything for me--for this very reason. I hate coming home right now and seeing all this crap and knowing I can't do anythinig about it.

Hubby just unwrapped the choc kisses and PB cups and I made the Cookies. We are putting the two together. Now if I can just keep from eating all of them.

When we are done we are headed out to sweep the steps and shovel the drive. Still not sure if I have to go into work yet. I called and no one answered the phone so in a little bit I will call my boss at home and see.

Haydee, I just about had a back up in the throat when I read you post. OMG. I'm not even sure I would try that. I love fudge and velveeta, just not sure about together.

i know, me either, LOL! Someone try it and tell me if it's good!

Laura - I don't think it's the nesting, it's just the way you are. I'm the same way, I want things done yesterday! When we were putting out lights up I pulled everything down from the attic, got everything laid out and ready and then Juan said he would do it another day. I hated coming home and just looking at everything just everywhere.

And.......I made another batch of PB fudge.

I'm making alot of this to take into the hospital tomorrow night and than my family is having our Christmas this Saturday. So after that. No more Cookies and candy.< /span>

That recipe for fudge sounds interesting, I think it might be diet friendly if no one eats it!!

I think I am done shopping for SS. Will wrap it up and put in the mail tomorrow. I also found a 'special' gift for somebody, and that will also be out in a few days. You know how something just screams someones name, this did it. I am sure you will all see soon. I think I am the only one that can't post a picture.

Well I had the aspiration/biopsy today and they said it was very thick and couldn't get it out. They managed to get a little out and culture it. They said sometimes they just let it be, but most of the time they will surgically remove it, and then you have to pack it! Oh My is all I can say. I hope it doesn't come to that. Been there a number of years ago and don't want to go and visit!! I am a mess today!!

Speaking of messes, I need to get out of here and go to work!!

Have a good one!!

How is your mom doint Tracy??

Jane

Well one of my friends has offered to let us use her car tonight to get rid of the big boxes.

The 2 people on craiglist that both are wishy washy about tonight, looks like they both might be flaking out (AGAIN!!!!!). It's all I can do not to cuss them both out. I'm just desperate for someone to come get the tables, so I just hate these people now internally.

I've told them both I would take lower offer if they can come pick them up ASAP, I need them gone.. then they don't answer for days, then say "So are the tables still available?" "Yes please come get them".. days pass "So are the tables still available". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my students brought me a tamale for lunch! MOm just made 'em last night! Man that was good. Pie hole report sucks today!

Dicey weather here today, it keeps sleeting & hailing, but I went out shopping anyway... must do my part for the economy, lol... anyhoo...

piehole report is ok so far:

B = pro shake

L = grande white choc mocha latte (ok, maybe NOT so good!) & a SB prosciutto & ricotta sandwich (soooo yummy warmed up!)

BUT... am now going into the kitchen to make 2 different kinds of Cookies AND a batch of pumpkin bread... and that dern baklavah is still in there, too... oh dear... oh my... :thumbup:

OMG OMG.............. two pieces of cheesecake.....

am I a dumbass or what?????????

Seriously........ get this

I had NOTHING off the buffet on my plate except some Pork Loin....... ate it too fast, rushed to the bathroom... pb'd it all... and what did I do??????? ATE half the first piece of cheesecake....... but lo and behold the pork loin wasn't all gone yet....... so pb #2 out came the rest of the pork loin and the chocolate cheesecake with cookie crust......... the nuns were still singing....... so I sipped my coffee and smiled.........and ate the rest of my chocolate cheesecake.......... another sister started playing a maramba or something... and they brought out a MINT CHOCHOLATE cheesecake........... and I said what the hay and had a piece of it too............ IS IT ANY WONDER HOW I BALOON to 280 in a blink of an eye??? LOrd.............. but the upside....... that is all I've eaten today! (yes, this is me justifying my dumbass)

oh and while I'm stuffing my face... a lady comes over to me and tells me how pretty I look today. She said she saw me accross the room and was struck by how pretty I looked today....... also, the two people who know I'm banded looked at me and my plate... and I just winked...... GET ME A FILL!!!!!!!

also, the two people who know I'm banded looked at me and my plate... and I just winked...... GET ME A FILL!!!!!!!

Sounds too funny, Tracy! The singing, playing nuns; you pb'ing all your protein; but the immediately thereafter following the bandster rules about babying your band w/some "mushies" after such an incident... & then the wink! You rock! :thumbup:

Lost count on the ginger snaps...but the good news is they are gone. I think I should quit posting entirely until after the holidays. I suck at this weight loss thing.

ohhhhhhhh I don't feel well........... I think I'm in a cheesecake coma. Seriously I think I have the shakes... maybe I'll get lucky and get the runs! :thumbup:

Quote of the day:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'