Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning, Violets..

Up early to get ready for church. My flute quartet is playing during the service today. Then Amahl rehearsal at 1:30 and then our Messiah concert tonight. We have rain and snow in the forecast for today. We've cancelled our trip to the doctor tomorrow because of the weather. We both know we don't need a fill, so 8 hours of driving just to get weighed doesn't make a lot of sense.

Off to get some Breakfast and get dressed. Everyone have a good day.

Morning Violets~

I have been up since 5am...just can not lay down anymore. Still sick, but so far feel a bit better. I really rested yesterday! I have such a crazy week that I can not miss any work. So I might skip the game today. I have about 24 grad papers to grade so that will keep me busy today.

Usually in the morning...I am very tight. I am 1/2 tight at lunch...I can PB if I don't pay attention. Then I am ok at dinner. But yesterday the flood gates were open. I need to make a fill appointment.

Off to deal w/ work stuff...have a great day!

xooxox

Good Morning.

The weather is really nice here right now but a storm is headed this way this afternoon. Tomorrows high is only supposed to be 18 degrees.

A friend of mine has a husband that is serving time down in the downtown jail for 90 days, so today her and I are going with his parents and a few other friends and stand out in the parking lot across the street to wave to him. We were hoping that with good behavior he would be home for Christmas and he still might be. We just wanted him to know that we care about him and think about him. He will be able to see us, so that will be neat.

Our Christams staff party was really nice yesterday. Our boss gave us some Mary Kay bath supplies. I ended up ordering the Tortilla Soup. I love that stuff.

I made a batch of my oatmeal choco chip Cookies last night. The family got all excited. Boy they are delicious.

Tracy, Love the pics. Macy is such a cute and can wear anything.

Kat, sorry about Kinsey's face. hope she heals ok and that her heart will heal as also. Make sure you send a pic of her in the dress for us.

I'll check in later tonight after I get back.

good morning!!

Too cute Tracy!!!!!!!!

Pam feel better!!!!! Is next week your last week at work or do you go into the following week? Most of the schools here stop on Friday, but some go to the following Tuesday!

They are predicting a huge ice storm tonight and tomorrow. That is all we have heard for the past two days. Now, we probably won't get anything!

Okay I am going to go drink my coffee and veg!!

Laura! I wish I could come over and feel Carson kick!!! :tongue2: I just LOVE that feeling!!! I'm so happy for you!

TracyK - would you mind sharing your mom's banana nut bread recipe with me?...or is it a well-guarded family secret? I just LOVE that stuff and haven't found a recipe that I'm just crazy about.

Well, I drank a wee bit too much last night but we had a wonderful dinner with friends. My headache is almost gone. lol

TracyK - would you mind sharing your mom's banana nut bread recipe with me?...or is it a well-guarded family secret? I just LOVE that stuff and haven't found a recipe that I'm just crazy about.

It isn't a family secret so as soon as I get it from her I will be sure to let you have it. :tongue2: I love it too!

Now we have to wait until tomorrow to find out if the bank is going to hold on to our check for a while until they let it show on our account....God I hope they do not hold it long. THAT would SUCK! :thumbup:

Good afternoon, Violets..

Home from church and now changed and leaving for rehearsal in an hour. It looks really yucky out here today. The temp is 34 and everything is drippy. We're supposed to get rain and snow today and that will make it really messy to drive.

Jenn.. sounds like you got it really bad in your area. I have watched some clips on the news and it looks beautiful, but scary with all the ice.

I'm hoping we don't get anything like that here.

PamELa.. hope you feel better soon. Have you used any Zicam??

TracyK.. hope you get your check cleared quickly. You've waited so long for it and now it's just sitting there!!

The Bobster and I will be on a fudge making spree tomorrow since we don't have to travel to the doctor. Hope we can get it all done and boxed up so we're not tempted. I don't even like fudge that much and I have a hard time resisting it!!

Off to get some lunch and then to rehearsal. Catch you all later!!

Denise~

Great pix!!! I saw Metalica many moons ago...not sure I am over it yet, lol! I hope you had fun and I love dh's shirt!

Hey girls... quick check-in... after my lazy day on Friday, it's been go-go-go since then!!

DD guilted me into us going to church today... it was nice... she wants to keep going regularly... we shall see...

Then DS & I went to the Y where he had his weight circuit orientation & I walked on the treadmill... we're going to try to get in a regular routine for going there...

Then the grocery store for the week's shopping... bleh...

& now home. Yay. Tracy, TOM's here too, w/a vengeance... I couldn't even make it all the way through the service this a.m.... had to duck out 1/2 way through, then try to sneak back in... lovely. Stupid Tom!

Love you all!!

& now home. Yay. Tracy, TOM's here too, w/a vengeance... I couldn't even make it all the way through the service this a.m.... had to duck out 1/2 way through, then try to sneak back in... lovely. Stupid Tom!

Love you all!!

I had to do a re-read on this. At first I thought you were cheering the fact that I am having a horrible TOM...LOL!!! My bad....:tongue2:

Off to the Messiah concert. One more down and four to go!! At least I was able to get a little nap in today after Amahl rehearsal.

Will check back later...

Sorry about that, Tracy. Bad punctuation. and bad run-on thoughts in that sentence, too. But I tend to type the way I talk, so........... my sentences run On & On & On... :tongue2: I would *never* cheer a horrible TOM...

cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.

:tongue2: :thumbup: :tt1:

Good evening!

Suzie didn't mention that she and I sat next to each other yesterday at the support meeting!!!! We are having lunch this Thursday too!

Robby was with me at the meeting, and I am proud to say he was a PERFECT angel!!!!!! (total shocker) he quietly colored for TWO HOURS without getting up and interupting the meeting........ yes he was medicated... he has a bad time around 1p so i'm not sure how we can fix it.....

Also, I am not proud of what I've consumed this weekend........ white russians are so fattening.... why is that? Milk, Vodka, Kalua.. gotta be the calories from the milk and the Kalua...... but I guess I got my Protein in right?????? Anyway..... changing subjects.

Mom is home, she is a little upset because she only lost 1 pound.... HAS SHE NOT BEEN LISTENING AT ALL TO ME???? I went into the you are healing from surgery, anything you lose in the first 5 weeks is a bonus! yada yada yada.... my step dad on the other hand lost 5 pounds while in Denver! LOL MEN!!! that means he's lost 75 just by low carbing it!

It got cold cold here and now its snowing......

This morning when I put the dog out it was 60 degrees... by 9:00 a.m. I was rushing around having Robby help me clean up the yard and put stuff (bikes, grill, etc) in the garage and whooooooooosh........ the front came in and the temp dropped and has been dropping ever since...

Loved the text Laura! OK.. I'm heading off to bed...