Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Suzie!! Wow 26 years is something to be proud of!

Jane - I'm sorry, honey. Man, they are all over the map on this one, aren't they? Doctors!!! Hmmmmph! My stepson-in-law is a brand new doctor! He's doing his residency at a top hospital here in Houston in the ER. I am soooooo glad to have a doctor in the family now! He'll know who all the good doctors are -- that alone is worth all the effort he's put into his education! Otherwise picking a doctor is such a crapshoot!

Tracy - Have you already gotten your new van?

Hero has an appt. to meet our vet this morning, then I'm off to get my hair cut. Gotta work on some jewelry then dinner out with friends tonight...which will be fun. We're going "downtown" for a night out...WOO HOO!

Ya'll have a great day!

I talked to a friend last night who suggested a second opinion. I think what I am going to do is wait and see what the biopsy shows, and take it from there. I can't let this rule my life right now, cause it is driving me nuts!!

Good morning, Violets..

Just a quick hi before I head out the door to Amahl rehearsal. Long day here too. Got some shopping to do this afternoon and a gig to play at 6:30 tonight. Tomorrow is church and another rehearsal and a concert! It's that time of year alright.

Jane.... hugs to you and hope you get the answers you need!

Everyone have a great day. Make wise choices..

TracyK.. too cute on the sign!!

Morning Violets~

Terri, I don't know how it happened but I woke up w/ your cold! :rolleyes2::crying: I can't believe it. I hate waking up on Saturday w/ a cold...prefer to have a cold on Tuesday:mad:.

Tracy, perhaps it is the cold, but I can't figure out suno?? Is it sun oh? LOL, help a teacher out. Funny thing, I can read 1st grade writing...hell every grade writing!

What else is going on??? Gonna go see MILK later. MY MIL is leaving today so we will go later!

I will be working on homework and grading papers this weekend. Susanne has a double header tomorrow...Other than that...relaxing w/ my cold is on tap for me!

Have a great weekend! Love you all!

Hey, Pamela .... suno = SNOW!

Yep....suno=snow LOL

I am keeping that sign for sure! I even took the pic for in case I did lose it I would have a pic of it! lol

Just got back from Walmart and got neices and nephews gifts. Gotta wait until Monday to start shoppng for macy. I bought a bunch of tins to put the Cookies into. I am gonna get my moms banana nut bread recipe (its to die for) and put some of that into the tins too. I have never done a little project like this before and it is gonna be fun!

Terry-yes I have my van. When I went in the place the other day they let me leave with it :) I am in heaven! I can actually go shopping...I have wheels and money! LOL LOOK OUT!

Pamela-so sorry you are sick too!

Jenn just sent me a text saying that the cold weather hit them hard with ice and no power til about Wednesday!! She is in Buffalo right now and HAS power there but doesn't have internet service where she is staying.

I am gonna grab a bite of lunch then bring macy to the beauty shop. Have a great day everyone!

Hey Gang~

Quick pop on...I am sick and have been in bed!

suno=snow...duh!

Laura texted me, perhaps all of us, that she fel Carson kick her hand back, lol! Can't wait to hold the little soccer player in June!

Back to laying down!

Feel better Pammie!!

Macys hair looks cute :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

I am so happy that Laura felt the baby kick! That is such an amazing time during pregnancy. Wait til he starts rolling.....that is a TRIP!

Woohoo that was so cool!!!

I slept in late, and when I woke up I still laid in bed watching tv.. and I felt what could be kicking, or a muscle spasm.. so I put my hand there and I felt a distinct kick, not a muscle spasm.. and so I pushed back a couple times, and then he kicked me 3 times!! I almost squealed, so I called my mom and told her and then texted ya'll.

In my groggy haze this morning the dog was whining to go out, so I let her out and left her there an hour (she is indoor dog, so she gets pissy about being outside, but I was too tired).. Day went on and neighbor came to the door and asked "Do you have a brown boxer?" (Same neighbor that I had to ask him to stop letting his dogs crap in my yard).. so I moved and showed him Cassy who was sitting behind me. He said "Oh.. there's a brown boxer in my fence, I can't figure out how it got there and it can't get out". How weird?? I've not seen any other boxers in the neighborhood and I can't imagine how it got in his fence, we have the wood privacy fences and I don't see any gaps in them. My heart raced for a second, I was like crap what did she do in ONE HOUR?! Whew.

The party last night went great, everyone was about 40 minutes late to a surprise b'day!! I was like where is everyone, I asked for a head count ahead of time and 24 people said they were coming and not a soul was there.. luckily my friend was an hour late, it ended up being a bad wreck on the interstate so everyone was stuck in traffic. Everyone ended up getting there before she did, which was a relief. Everybody got SMASHED. So fun to be the sober folks amidst a big group of drunk people! Our mutual friends kept hugging me and saying how much they loved me and I just laughed, and someone said "Aww it sucks you can't be drunk" so I immitated them and stumbled around the room hugging everyone and babbling about loving everybody lol. Russ didn't drink either, so I at least had company. 2 of the husbands were the angry drunks, they are good friends but at some point they kept slapping each other and wrestling and yelling.. and I'm trying to make sure they don't break anything in the nice house. Around midnight I was so exhausted and I felt like I was going to get sick if I didn't go to bed.. party pooper I am. I hid everyone's keys and we came home. Went well though, I'm pleased with my first (and last) party! Tonight is nutcracker, one of our coworkers is the lead male dancer. Same coworker who found out his wife is pregnant and they had no idea. I don't like nutcracker, I got roped into this somehow.. going to be a loooong night.

HI girls~

Pamela, you have to "rayd" Macy's "san" with the "rat" accent! Remember in Texas Snow is a 2 syllable word Su-No!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta LOVE it!!

Practice for the church play was a disaster as expected, although one of the beast girls, scratched the crap out of Kinsey's face. Which broke her heart more than her face. She does not "get" mean kids.

I have her sacked out, hoping she stays that way for another hour. Then she will be in a good humor for the show tonight!

She was so sad, she has a beautiful Christmas dress, and was all ready to get dolled up, and they said no---just casual clothes, shirts and jeans. They will be sitting on the floor for awhile during the show. So she is not getting to dress up. So Rick said to make a date with her for next Thursday evening, and we will all dress up and go to dinner---and go see Santa one more time! He is such a good Papa!

How exciting, feeling the baby kick!!! LOVE it! I remember the flutters, then they move to full on kicks! My moronic ex ask me to roll over one night because the baby was kicking him in the back. Rather than feel excited, he was annoyed! And he was being kicked from the outside!! Lotsa really good reasons he is the EX!!!

Well looks like my SS gift will go out Monday, the PO was only open part of the day, and I have not put it all together yet.

We too are under a weather advisory for the night, supposed to snow. They had the towns Christmas parade last night, Rick and I went down, and it was fun. It is a true small town---and everyone turned out for the parade, the streets were lined with luminarias, and in the park they had a live nativity, and in the Gazebo they had Santa. The local Kiawanas club was giving out hot chocolate. So we took all that in, then went and drove through the fantasy of Lights. Was a nice evening.

We were invited to a party tonight at some friends, but we have Kinsey for the night, and have her program, so we declined. Didn't really hurt my feelings!!! We have one to go to next Sat. night---I am kind of looking forward to that one!

Hives are making a surge-comeback. My head was covered in them about 2 AM---driving me crazy. I went to bed with wet hair, so maybe that irritated my scalp, I have no idea. I have some between the toes on my left foot right now, and on my upper arm. Appetite is so totally out of control, and I have gained almost 5 pounds already! Going to get a fill this week...gotta do something.

Gary is feeling stronger he said, and Becky said he is getting better because he is getting grumpy! Before he was just to weak to complain much. I did not make it to the hospital today. I refuse to take Kinsey, she is well, and I do not want her near the hospital. Rick and I will go tomorrow. I sent movies up to him with Becky.

Saw 2 old friends this morning. One was the only person to "rain on my parade" over the thought of being banded. She was totally 100% against it, and seriously expected me to give up the idea because she was against it (can you say control freak???!!!) She has NEVER mentioned my weight loss, but she did however tell me I looked great today for the first time ever! Shocked me! But because she is so stingy with her comments, it actually made me feel good! LOL

The other friend is the one who was banded along with her husband about a year before me. He lost about 150 pounds and is maintaining it really well. He is like 6'7" tall, and looks as tho he has always been thin! She lost about 35 pounds in the very beginning, and has gained it back, apparantly her band is fine, she is just not working it, and does not get fills. I have no idea, and of course did not ask.

She and her husband built a little home owned business into a huge business! They rent travel trailers--to both everyday vacationers, as well as business. Oilfield companies, hiway construction, other construction. They had to relocate to handle the mass of trailers they have. They are buiding a new Spanish Style home, and it is over 6000 square feet. With the way the economy is right now, I would be so scared! I guess I just don't have as much to lose! LOL

Well time for me to go get ready. Everyone take care, will check in tomorrow if I don't get a chance after the program.

Hugs!!

Kat

Here is a pic of Macy in the dress that my mom made for her :biggrin: By the way, you can tell by the first pic that she watches Americas Next Top Model with me :)

post-220113-13813137944166_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813137944571_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813137944977_thumb.jpg

Tracy, she is cute as a button! Doesn't look a thing like you, eh? I love the dress...love penguins!

I am chillin' out tonight. Was going to maybe go to holiday party (staff) but the cold has derailed that plan. That is ok...kinda feel a bit "mellow" this year...don't need to Celebrate w/ many, just close friends and family!

Have a great night!

hey guys

they have a computer in the lobby i finally was able to get to. Xmas party is so nice, I love these people and they now know i'm thinking about going south in a couple of years. They want me here

The inn is great... The Roycroft. My room is what is on the webpage, so nice

The ice Storm hit so hard, we have been without power and I felt guilty last night but better today, mom took the kids to my sisters, she has a monster generator and power so they are there and told me to have a good time

Tracy - thanks for posting - I'm starving but i think head hungry, i had 1/4 red potatoe a small slice roast beef and a couple bites of salad, the most food since Thanksgiving. I had french onion Soup earlier and i think my body didn't like the fat in the soup, it hurts to breathe. Oh well

I'm going back up to my room and going to sleep. Hope you all have a good night - i'll check in when i can.

Laura - got your text too, that is such a great feeling isn't it? I'm so happy for you

Good morning....tom is being cruel so I am sitting here @ 6:00 AM with a heating pad on my back. UGH, damn Eve.

I met a lady at the school bus stop and we have been talking everyday. Really nice lady. It is nice to have a friend around here! She is bringing her son (actually grandson she is raising) over this evening to play with Macy and we are going to be baking holiday goodies, God help me. Hope I feel better before then! I am staying away from the scales for a while...at least until tom is gone.

Have a great day everyone and make healthy choices :)