Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey Girlies~~

Phew! Talk about withdrawal shakes! My 'puter was down all day... AH! When dh came home he clicked like twice and voila, it was fixed!

Guess what I did today!? NOTHING. Yep, that's it. I watched a bunch of dvr'd shows & knit. All day. I think I'm getting this "not being busy" thing down!!

Now of course, tomorrow will be a completely different story... but... I enjoyed today.

$29 for a loaf of bread? ? Man oh man!! I AM in the wrong business!

Make it a great eve, everyone!

Another rough day with the eating. Not horrible, just rough.

I'm scanning pics and going thru things to make for my web page.

I finally sent my camera in and I got a letter in the mail today. $130.00 to get it fixed. So hubby said wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a new one?? Trying to figure out what to do. I really like my camera and my computer is all set up for it but a new one would have all the latest features on it. What to do?????? Any ideas?????

Buy a new one Suzie Q.... A good one is not too expensive nowadays. Not much more than a few hundred dollars...

I had a bad eating day too. My co-worker and I went to Mickey D's for lunch after shopping and she got fries with her order even though she didn't want them. GUESS WHO ATE ALL OF THEM????

A still shot I got from one of the videos, I love it.. all curled up :rolleyes2:

body_labeled_baby.jpg

And because I'm silly...

santa_baby.jpg

Congratulations on your precious little son Laura!!!!!

I had a bad eating day too. My co-worker and I went to Mickey D's for lunch after shopping and she got fries with her order even though she didn't want them. GUESS WHO ATE ALL OF THEM????

I can just *think* of eating a FF and I start sliming....how do you do it?

Hey V's~

I got my secret santa's final piece and it will go in the mail tomorrow!!! I love giving gifts!

Tracy...just think...if you don't keep the present...you will get a surprise too!

We have STORM WATCH 2008 coming...man o man...people are freaking out. I have a leaky window...so next week is gonna suck for us. It will be cold too, like 50 as the high!

OMG...guess what I got today. At Gottshalks (an upscale dept store, like Robinson/May). They had a suede jacket originally $165...a bunch of them too. It was marked down to $29.99! PLUS 20% OFF!!! I got a georgous suede jacket for 24bucks!!! Got my brother one too! I am really jazzed! My leather coat cost $300, so this is a steal!

Gonna watch a movie w/ the inlaws...have a great weekend!

Pam, Charlie saw "Milk" last night and loved it!!

Love the sweater Suzie, I say go for a new camera!

How is your mom Tracy?

YEA!!!!!!!TRACY:fish2: closest thing to a ship coming in!!'

Well I got the sh#t scared out of me today at work. My Dr. called and said that I had two pockets where my hernia was removed that formed abcesses, that I needed to call my surgeon today and get it taken care of next week. I was totally freaked out, called the surgeon and the nurse called me back and said they don't think that is the cause, they said on Tuesday they will do a aspircation of the Fluid, but they don't think it is abcessed. So for sure I am working next week. It is going to be sooo busy!!! I am over this whole thing.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Oh Jane, I wish there was someway that I can take all of your problems away from you. I just can't believe all that they have put you thru here lately. I say- enough is enough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not an abcess and that a few antibiotics will clear it all up. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

You know at this point whatever it is it is. But, I want it fixed. I want someone to say this is your problem, this is what we are going to do to make it better!!

I am just in a bad mood tonight!!

Long day for me today.

A support group meeting for 2 hours and than off to lunch with the girls I work with. Our boss takes out every year.

Weather is getting ready to turn bad here again. It's really windy right now and supposed to get in the 60's but by Monday the high will only be in the teens. Guess I'll pull a roast out and cook it tomorrow in the crock pot.

Have a great day.

Today is going to be great. No hanging around the mailbox! DD has an appt o have her hair cut at 12:30 and she sure needs it. I have an appt on next Friday to have my hair colored by a professional. My christmas present to ME. I don't like spending that kind of money but I only do it maybe once a year. I have done enough of the home stuff now it is time for a real beautician to get her hands on it to 'fix' it. I wanna have chocolate brown, maybe a little lighter. Then in a few months, about spring, maybe highlights.

Before and after her hair cut we are gonna do some shopping. I am going to bring her to see santa at the mall.

Jane-thanks for the little fishing boat guy! Too cute. Are we better this morning? Everything is going to be just fine. Keep us posted.

By the way, here is a pic that I posted on Facebook too. Macy (5 years old) made a sign and put it on our door a couple of days ago...can you guess what it says? Sound it out...think PHONICS....lol

post-220113-13813137943912_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tracy. That sign is a keeper. That was too cute.