Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Laura, love the nursery. I second what tracy asked...wont dh catch on?

I can't see the vids from work:cursing:, but can't wait to get home!

AWWWW he's a cute little bugger... He looks pretty big already. What is his actual size right now? Like the size of my palm?

Just talked to my step dad.. mom had a rough night and was up most of it. Her back is hurting and in the hotel room there isn't a recliner. They see the doc at 10:30 a.m. luckily they don't fly home until tomorrow, so she has another day of recouping before she has to go to the airport.......

I will feel really bad if she has problems as I feel responsible.........

Laura: love the video!!!! cute cute cute

TracyKS - I felt the same way after my sister had surgery. She had a few rough days and I just cried and cried feeling so responsible about it. BUT after those few miserable days were over and she was feeling back to normal and she started loosing weight, I was feeling so happy that I talked her into it. So far she is doing great, she feels awesome, looks awesome, is still loosing and she's gotten her life back. Try to remember that side, ok?

Hey Laura, want me to send a baby congrats card to you in a PINK envelope to confuse Russell??? LOL I was wondering about the nursery too.

My DD is not going with a theme she said in the baby's room, but a color combination---that only Abbey would do! Lime green and chocolate brown. I ask her if she was hungry when she picked it---she laughed and said ALWAYS!!!

She painted big brown and green "bubbles", or circles on the walls, some over lap, they are all different sizes. and in some of them she has opposing color things. Like a brown Teddy Bear in the green bubble. She actually has several bears in the room. The crib set, she had a woman at work make, in the colors---as well as the curtains. The curtains are actually heavy brown drapes with an insulation layer, and the woman hand stitched the green onto them. She thought that way she could keep the room warmer and darker if she wanted. They put a piece of crown molding around the walls about 6 inches below the ceiling--and have rope lights on it, so they can use it as indirect lighting. Looks really cute. Is not something I would have ever done, or thought of, but it is cute as can be!

Manda painted Kinsey's walls denim blue! But everything, in the room was PINK. All her bedding was pink gingham check. The demin and check combo was adorable.

Have fun decorating! It doesn't all have to be perfectly matched----because you know just as soon as you get it all put together, a diaper will leak!!!

I was up late, and had full intentions of going back to bed with Kinsey this morning. Manda come in, spent some time talking over her move etc. she left, and was almost instantly back. Not sure why, but my first thought was that she had run over one of my neighbors cats! But in actuality, she had a flat tire! Keep in mind it is 5:30 AM, 14 degrees out, and dark! So I ended up driving her back home (15 miles) to get the jeep, and then coming home. We warmed up my van, and Kinsey stayed asleep, all the way there, all the way back, we turned down my road, and open popped her eyes! No nap for Granny!!!

I am taking my Mom shopping for a white blouse. Last night the choir director changed his mind and wants them all in black pants and plain white tops. She says her only white blouse is too tight, and everything else has designs on it. Should be a quick (hoping) trip to JC Penneys and be done.

Manda will be home early to get the tire taken care of---then I am going to drive oneof her cars home, she is taking me to the hospital to be with Becky & Gary, then Rick will pick me up there after work.

Would have been so much easier to just go back to bed this morning!!! LOL

Speaking of my Mom, she is on the phone, so guess I will go!

See ya in awhile!

Kat

I thought I told ya'll my plan for the nursery?

Well I just ran to Babies R Us to see if they had any left over of the discontinued line I want (nope DANG) but I shopped their clearance, got some cute outfits for 0-3 months.. my mom laughed and said "not quite the pink frills we were looking at" because I got this cute khaki overalls with bugs on it LOL and it says "Bug Buddies". It was 2 bucks and oddly enough it IS cute hah.

Anyway, I am buying all the nursery stuff and keeping it in the nursery closet (which is the size of a small room, I've already been storing baby stuff in there--diapers, wipes, etc.) we will get the furniture in early which is generic.. and a month before I am due I will set up the nursery and keep the door shut. He is pretty strong willed, since he doesn't want to know--he won't peek.

The walls are a cream color, not going to paint the room.. but going to put the border that comes with the set (I found on Ebay) on the walls, and if I can ever find the wall hangings for the set I will get those too..otherwise I will try to find another Noah's Ark wall hanging that matches.

Guess What???

Today is Cantando a la Virgin (The walk for the Virgin Mary)...I have 14 kids absent and only 13 in class (1 is in In School Suspension)!!! WOOHOO.

I made tons of fun things to do for the kids, coloring Xmas trees, holiday word searches, Santa mazes, Santa and Snowmen cards, angels, etc. They are in 3 small groups w/ their friends coloring, chatting, relaxing.

I AM HAVING A FANFREAKINTASTIC DAY!

I wanna color!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, LOL! I wanted to be out today but I have so much to do before my holiday vacations that I don't want to fall behind. I'm going to go to church tonight but not gonna actually do the walk. Juan was able to take the day off so he took his grandma and his mom.

I'm feeling so much tension today. I'm not sure why? Like something big is gonna happen? Weird.

One for each of my Violets!

:wink2::smile::crying::smile::sleep::smile::angry::smile::mad2::smile::wink::smile:

I prefer gold stars. See, that's what I got back in the day BEFORE smiley faces were even invented!!! Can you believe it?? Right, Judy? Man, that was COOL to get a gold star!!

In my day (which is just around the same time as your day) we got gold, red, green or silver stars!

We are now watching March of the Penguins! I love it! No popcorn though so that sucks.

Hopefully, we are going to see MILK tomorrow w/ Sean Penn! I am sooo excited! I can't wait to see it!

BBL

YAY...I KISSED THE MAILMAN....well, not really but I would have :rolleyes2: Our ship came in....whew!

Pamela-I love that movie March of the Penguins. I have it on DVD.

I need to go get macy off the bus but I wanted to drop in and share the good news. TTYL