Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

LOL I see him clearly but I didn't know if it's just because I watched him moving in those pictures..

And get this MY mom's name is.. BELynda.

Laura-were you gonna decoratethe nursery before the baby comes? If so, won't dh know boy or girl by how it is decorated?

Congratulations, Laura!!

Good point, Tracy K!

Fingers crossed for your mom, Tracy KS! + you're doing so great w/the LC'ing!! Yay you!

Haydee -- sounds like so much fun w/your sisters!

PamEla -- Too funny about the furniture -- I agree!

Judy -- This is the funniest phrase I've read in a long time: "fiber one pop tart" BA Ha Ha! Is that supposed to make them sound healthful??

Guess what guess what guess what??!! Over the river and THROUGH THE SNOW -- my Secret Santa package arrived today! Can you guess who sent it (the "through the snow" part should be the BIG, DEEP, SNOWY clue) -- JUDY!! Yay!! I didn't know if I should open it, so I thrust it into dd's hands and said "Quick! Go put this way, way under the tree so I'm not tempted!!" So we'll see how long THAT lasts!!

I'm off to the PTA fundraiser pick-up (in the pouring rain)... it's cookie dough & cinnamon Buns, etc... have to carry out the boxes to people's cars... oh what fun... I'm making ds come with me! I am evil. See what fun you can have w/your kids, Laura?

Make it a great eve, Vi's!

Hello everyone

Laura - Congrats!

I am glad you are feeling better Jane

I made it to the dr today, and after being crazy waiting for over an hour in the room, thinking the worst, he comes in, tells me my gall bladder is only fuctioning at 40% and when do i want to have it out? We can do it now... we can schedule when i want to do it or wait until i have another attack, which could be any day, or 6 months... I told him i prefer not to do it on an emergency basis so I'm scheduled for Jan 16 for surgery unless I have an attack and it will come right out.

I'm going to make eggs and see if i can eat those. My lock on my potty was frozen so i didn't really eat or drink today

Yup I'm having kids just so they can do my dishes & mow the lawn :wink:

Some schools around here closed early, we have a lot of flooding rain and it was suppose to get cold.. I didn't think to look at the thermostat in Russ' car.. it was 40 this morning, but it's gotten a LOT colder since then.

Careful waiting Jenn, an attack can turn bad..

I was looking at nursery room stuff, can't decide.. just don't go "OH I LOVE THAT" with the boy's stuff like I did with the girl's stuff.

Judy -- This is the funniest phrase I've read in a long time: "fiber one pop tart" BA Ha Ha! Is that supposed to make them sound healthful??

Well, slightly more heathful than cinnamon Buns, pumpkin bread and cookie dough!!! It's fast, it's tasty and it makes me poop. And they thought the big three was GM, Ford and Chrysler!!!

hmmm, I had Macy so I could send her to the store for me when she gets older :) lol

Jenn-all I could stomach eating when I was having gall bladder trouble was egg sandwiches, seriously. I became addicted to them. Glad to hear that you have a date to fix the problem.

Judy-you crack me up, seriously....

Still no check. I am sure it will be a few more days and until then my life is pretty much on hold and I hate that. Oh well. I will be patient. :wink: Thanks everyone for all the Christmas cards!

Pamela-did you get one from me yet? I used your street address and not the PO Box.

Terry-how was your hooky day from work? Have any fun?

Have a great evening all. Oh, here is a cute pic I thought I would share...

l

post-220113-13813137940773_thumb.jpg

"It's fast, it's tasty and it makes me poop."

This will be my new siggy line... seriously... it is soooooo funny... you rock, Judy!!

:wink:

The house is finally decorated. Hubby is waiting till the weekend to put the lights up outside and than we are done.

Tracy texted and her Mom is out of surgery. She's one of us now. A Bandster.

Luara, congrats on the baby.

Janie, Hang in there.

Hey gang~

I am writing ch. 5 now (can't freakin believe it) but wanted to pop in for a min.

Tracy, I did get your card today! Sooo funny...I loved reading all 99 things, esp. about choc!

Sus got hired on as a sub for the school district. We are SOOOO excited...just to get her foot in the damn door took 3 months! She interviewed on Tuesday and expected to hopefully get called after the holidays...but got called back today by HR! Even if it is just a sub position...she will learn the ropes, meet many (all) principals and get to know all sites. Once she gets all her "ducks in a row" she should be good to start mid Jan! YEAH!!!

OK...back to writing. Waiting for Sus and the in laws to return from San Diego...then we will go celebrate!

xoxoxoxo

Tracy - i tried eggs tonight, 2 bites.... eating popcorn

what am I going to do when away this weekend with no popcorn?

Michelle - Love the new siggy!! Can you feed them to your cat??? PLEASE???

TracyK - I didn't exactly play hooky....I am actually SICK with a cold. Ok, it's not a BAD cold, but I SOUNDED sick enough to call in!! LOL ;-)

TracyinKS - Give your mom a virtual hug from us! Hey, is she gonna join us here?