Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Jane (((((BIG GIANT HUGS)))))) Do NOT EVER think you are going through all this alone. I know I am and everyone else here is available to you day or night--just pick up your phone!

Have you checked the risk factors of the drugs given to you during your priors?

I totally believe once they screw with your blood counts with chemo----they are always skewed a bit.

You will be in my prayers----wish I was close enough to give ya a hug!!!

They put Gary in the hospital today. He has lost down now to a little over 130 pounds. He stands right at 6'. The Dr. who has been shrugging him off was unavailable so the ER Dr. called in his associate, and he has acted on this.

Becky took him back to the hospital today and just told the ER Dr. she was NOT leaving until someone did something for him.

The new Dr. said he is leaning towards a mis diagnosos, and that he believes the symptoms indicate a high likelihood of crohns disease.

She said he actually sat down and talked with them for over an hour.

Tomorrow when I go to the hospital, she wants me to bring a recent picture of Gary---she is going to put it on the board in his room, to show the nurses and Dr.'s that a few months ago, he was healthy and robust---he was not the frail looking old man he is lying in the bed.

Working within the confines of insurance is what is making everything a nightmare!

Jenn, looks and sounds like the kitchen is coming along great!!!

Pamela, my friendship token is on my keyring! Thank You!

And TracyK---it is the keyring to my Chevy Venture Van! Mine is red and loaded, and I love it all EXCEPT I totally despise the automatic slider doors! They are super touchy---and sometimes refuse to unlock with the clicker on my key ring.....irritates the you know what outta me!! BUT it is still a great vehicle! Ours too is ours free and clear. Was actually given (as in FREE) to Rick--but the engine was blown. We bought an engine from a friends salvage yard that had 18,000 miles on it---out of a gov't. van that had been T-boned, for $750.00 bucks, Rick swapped out the engines himself, and we have drove it for many, many thousands of miles........many more than the one you are getting has on it!!!

Enjoy!!!

Well I am going to go see why Rick just turned the TV on---he has been in bed for an hour and suddenly it come on.....

His friend bonded out of jail today. The wife he tried to kill got him out, put their house and her business up. Go figure!

Will see y'all in the morning.

XOXOX

Kat

It is 1:00 AM, woke up due to a full bladder, looked out the window and what did I see? SNOW....so here is our lttle taste of Dickinson TX winter wonderland :) Can't let Judy have all the snow pics :tt2: (and that is my van) Nightie night :lol:

post-220113-13813137939302_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813137939581_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813137939854_thumb.jpg

post-220113-13813137940218_thumb.jpg

Ok

now i'm ticked... just lost a great personal post....

Jane (((((HUGS)))))) good luck today

Laura - I'm so excited for you today, can't wait to hear

Tracyk- were you taking those pictures in the middle of the night????? hmmmmmmmm which one is crazier that or the snow itself? LOL

Kat - that must be such a great feeling for Gary to know there is a Dr that actually takes the time to care

ok, everyone else... hey

got to go... ice storm here

Test results at 10:30 - big morning

((JANIE!!))

AND

((LAURA)) -- I'm guessing it's a... BOY!

Jen, your kitchen sounds like it is going to be gorgeous!!

Kat... prayers for Gary!! Crohn's is nasty!!

TracyK... snow in Tx! Woot! We're supposed to get a bit tomorrow, which means everyone will be crazy on the roads, etc. The joke here is that when the weatherman says the word "snow", folks run to the grocery stores shouting "Bread! Milk! Toilet paper!" as if they can't possibly go a day without these items! Too funny.

Am having coffee @ SB w/a friend this morning (a different friend than the vineyard one)... then back home & continuing with my low-key way of life (oh by the way, I made it thru the day, Terri, nanny nanny) (but can I do 2 in a row??).

Oh, my neighbor w/liver cancer/failure went into the hospice house yesterday. So SAD!

Make it a good one, everyone!

Ok

Tracyk- were you taking those pictures in the middle of the night????? hmmmmmmmm which one is crazier that or the snow itself? LOL

hey...you mean everyone doesn't go outside in the middle on the night when there is one thin layer of snow on the ground to take pics? Now I feel stupid :):lol:

Just lost a multi-multi-multi paragraph post. GRRRRRRRRRR.

I'm home sick today. Just a cold but nothing big going on at the office so .....screw em!! LOL

Jane - thinking of you today ((((hugs)))

Kat - Ditto for Gary and Becky .... Have they not ever done a colonoscopy on him yet??? OMG!!

Snow in Texas? Is it still on the ground? We have only gotten a dusting about two weeks ago. The weather person always says a HUGE winter storm is coming, please go to the grocery store and buy all the milk and bread, you can't help but wonder if there is a conspiracy with the grocery stores and weather people!!

Oh what a difference a day makes. I am not freaked out about anything anymore. I thought about it last night, and the internet is not a good place sometimes, it gives you worst case scenarios, and then you look into them, which then gives you worst case scenarios, and so on.....

Like he said somewhere in my body he thinks I have a bad infection, period. Antibiotics and done. I appreciate everyones thought and prayers, but I was just mad last night about the hernia thing, and my mind went from there. So thank you, and you can worry about something else pertinent!!

Wow everyone and there Christmas cards! I am so impressed!! Thank you! The pictures are neat. I have gotten 4 already this year!!

Okay I am going to hop in shower and get going, have a good day!!

Jane - I'm so glad you feel better! I'm such a worrier too and always jump to conclusions and come up with the worst scenarios in my head. And usually it turns out that it's not even close to what I was imagining.

We had so much fun in the snow last night! We were at my mom's and after dinner we went outside and collected what little bit had accumulated and had snow ball fights. Then around 9:30p, me and my sisters went to the mall. Driving while the flurries where coming down was amazing!! Then we got to the mall and saw all these cars that had piles of snow of them. After we left we came out to the parking lot and scraped the snow off the hoods and the windows and had a snow ball fight. We came home drenched and freezing but deliriously happy! It felt so good to play again!

Jane: HUGS WOMAN!!!!

My mom goes into surgery at 1PM Colorado time!!!!

My throat is getting scratchy.. I HOPE I DID NOT CATCH my bosses strep throat! I will be so pissed!

181.2 today........ staying LC gotta get some Water in me though........ none yet today.