Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Terri...I only took one or 2 of the 3.75 as well. I need to get some more of those things....would be good to have around. :(

oh but it's so much more fun to get schnokered with your friends than to just pop a pill!

Edited by Haydee

okay, i'm going home now... Gonna fight this ugly traffic. I'm going to pop a king ranch chicken casserole in the oven and snuggle in front of the fire with a movie.

Stay warm everyone!

Tracy, did it snow over there??? I left work at 3:00 cause I was feeling like crap and when I got on the road I couldn't believe it was actually snowing pretty hard!! Wow. (for all you other Violets, that is obviously BIG news for us!! Kinda stupid eh?)

Laura - Do you really think you can keep the sex a secret from Russell??? Our old neighbors did that, except it was switched...the husband knew and the wife didn't. I'll faint if it's a girl! I just KNOW it's a boy!! (I just LOVE little boys!) You WILL text as soon as humanly possible, right???

Well, so far this Zicam doesn't seem to be helping me :(

But Terry--I want her to have a little girl!! LOL---just keeping the playing field level. Considering when the new grandson arrives it will make 2 girls and 2 boys------------keeping it all fair in the family too!!!

Got my mattress toppers picked up at Walmart, spent hours looking at things with my Mom, and am finally home, and my house is a wreck, I need to seal my cards and get them to the PO!!

Going to actually DO that------and will BBL. Still no snow here. Good thing I am not waiting for that snow to kiss my man!!!

Kat

When I went to get Macy @ the bus stop it was a sleet & snow mixture. Kinda worries me a little actually because last time something like this happened they had that bad tsunami overseas and then the following summer hurricane Katrina & hurricane Rita hit....coincidence or el nino?

When I went to get Macy @ the bus stop it was a sleet & snow mixture. Kinda worries me a little actually because last time something like this happened they had that bad tsunami overseas and then the following summer hurricane Katrina & hurricane Rita hit....coincidence or el nino?
More like el loco!!:(:eek::bored:

More like el loco!!:(:drool::blushing:

surely you are not speaking of moi? :blink::w00t::eek:

Goodnight all...I am tired :bored: Sweet dreams

Here ya go Haydee...this ones on me :bored: A chill pill, get it? :eek:(they were out of happy pills, so I just used the next best thing) :(:drool:

thought i would pop in - just sat down... was goingto grout the tiles but i decided i would be better if i did that tomorrow and i got on my hands and knees with a super bleach mix and scrubbed the tiles that are going to be under the cabinets, there was left over thinset and mud from the walls and just dirt. Tomorrow i'll grout when they are dry, we are getting the cabinets in and somewhat placed and i have to run 1 outlet and the new line for my ice maker. I'm actually going to have a kitchen... yipee

what will i do with all my time... LOL

ok bathroom is next then finish laundryroom

yuck, ok i think i am going to take a shower, all i can smell is bleach

Okay, I am leaving early in morning so SOMEBODY TEXT ME ABOUT LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is a girl (sorry Terry!!).

Okay here is my long story, I am a little freaked out over all this.

My ferratin and Iron binding capacity has been low for who knows how long, I had an appointment that was made for me to see a hematoloigist, the sleep people think I need an iron infusion because I move my legs more than 80 times an hour. I never knew this, I guess living alone I wouldn't. Anyway two weeks ago I went to my regular Dr. and asked what he thought about what was going on with the sleep dr's and the hemotologist. Well he had a huge fit, and said I was to cancel my appointment now with the hemo Dr. and he would take care of it. So he scheduled the upper and lower studies to make sure I wasn't bleeding somewhere. This is so confusing if you are keeping up with this good for you. Anyways, I got a letter last friday saying that my white blood cell count was high and I needed to have it repeated. I went in Monday before my tests and had it done, and this time it was well over 20,000. My neutrophils are also very high. So the Dr. called the next morning and said he was really concerned about it, and was I in any pain or anything, I told him just what I assumed was menstrual cramps. He then told me to get a ct scan of my abdomen and pelvis the next day, well it didn't work out for today, so I am going in the morning. I also called this morning and since I have asthma I told them maybe there is an infection in my lungs? So they are checking that out to. Then last night I went checking on the internet about this and saw leukemia as a concern. I am freaked out!! I consider myself still under an umbrella of protection because of my brain tumor and ovariian cancer. I have had my fill. Then today I got a call back from the nurse at my lap band place, and she said they knew I had an hiatal hernia! The swallow in June showed I did. HHHMMMM Did they ever think of telling me????????????? I am so pissed!!! I am a mess, I know I don't have leukemia, but I am not sick, but have a high white count, low iron, and can't sleep!!! Okay I am not going to rant anymore!!

Somebody please text me about Laura's baby!!!!!!!!!Thanks

Jane

Hugs girlfriend... your story sounds similar to mine these days. My Iron was ok but zink is low, i had to have the same CT done because the resident dr said it was my kidney and i had to have radioactive crap on Monday. I go to see my dr tomorrow at 10:30 for test resultas and what is next

I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow.

Laura + can't wait to hear what your results are... I say boy

good nigh all - for real

Jane, Love you honey! Have a glass of wine and try to process this all. Keep us posted!

xoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo