Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

My new tables :tt1::tt1::tt1:

newtab1.jpg

newtab2.jpg

And my 21w belly.. just reinflating the fat.. so much for the basketball belly theory!!

21wbelly.jpg

Awwwwww!! Baby Bump pics!!! Hi Carson!!!!!

I got the Zicam gel... you think that will work as well?

Love the tables, too Laura!! Your house is really looking NICE!!!

Well I've been going over baby names with Russell a lot lately, since I find out boy or girl on Thursday.. if I keep asking him about a certain gender he's going to catch on, and I don't feel like playing both sides to keep him guessing.. rather have it decided ahead of time.

So for boy, it's definitely Carson. Not sure middle name.. but not too concerned, we've had several options and any will work.

For girl, we finally narrowed it down to.. Natalie, Claire, Rebecca, Rachel, and maybe Brianna (he actually came up with this one.. which is an odd name to me, and he thinks EMMA is 'out there'..I've never met a Brianna).

My youngest daughter's friend is named Brianna! She's the only one I've ever heard with the name, but I think it's very pretty! :tt1:

Ok.. here are 3 more pics of the scene outside. It's still snowing and it looks like we'll have to snowblow the drive for the 3rd time today. What a bunch of snow!!!

Soooooooooooo pretty! I'm envious...I want snow and your hot tub LOL

HI girls---

Just checking in before heading off to bed. Rehearsal with the granddaughter was totally and completely ridiculous. The program is called Away From the Manger, and is a series of people being interviewed about why they did not go to see the baby Jesus. Wisemen in meetings, and stars (Kinsey) that were too timid. NO ONE had ever seen the program all put together. There are 5 kids as stars and Kinsey, Zoe and Nathaniel are the oldest. Nathaniel is mentally delayed.....and two of the others are sisters who are horrors! Manda actually said she was not allowing Kinsey to go to Sunday school anymore as long as those girls were there, she is too impressionable. They hit, they tore pages from the bible on the altar tonight, I swear they were as bad or worse than any I have seen on Nanny 911!!! Their Mom is a single woman, is a Dr. and has ZERO control, they hit and scream at her and she must have counted to 3 no less than 75 times tonight, then did nothing when she got to 3 with no reaction from them. Chloe is 3 and Zoe is 4.

They had the practice tonight, and will practice again on Saturday, then do the program Saturday night. It is not gonna happen with these little stars I can almost bet! If anyone says anything it will be Kinsey and Nathaniel....and they are doubtful.

Come home, had dinner, and wrapped the gifts I have bought to this point. Some things I ordered from Walmarts Site to Store are in, I will pick them up tomorrow. Tree looks a bit better with gifts under it! Although I really like my sled under it so it is not a big deal!! I used to hate the bare tree!

Pamela I agree, it is a wonderful picture of you and Susanne, I have it and my pic of Judy and family on my door where all my cards and pics go! I keep looking at Judy's trying to put faces to the names...figured out Ethan!!! No, I think I have them all sorted out!

With Gary being sick, we never did get our pics done. Going to mail my cards tomorrow I think, they are all finally done, need to stamp them, picked the stamps up today.....almost had to take out a loan!!!

The hives are really roaring tonight....all over my head! I put on a hat to go out tonight---mistake---BIG mistake! I am up 3 pounds....and still dying to eat! I really and unhappy with all this!

Looks like my friend Gary (Beckys DH) is headed to Scottsdale to the mayo clinic. His results are so mixed with a diagnosis on what his problem is. Add to that he has had serious diarrhea for close to 6 weeks, and his bottom is raw, there is an area Beck said about 4" X 4" that is totally without skin now, and they are testing it to see if it is MRSA infection, like they believe it to be---they say it is a secondary infection. If it is, they are sending him to the Mayo clinic. He originally weighed about 188 pounds he said, he was thin, always has been. He now weighs 150 pounds. He drinks Ensure, and tries to eat, but it all goes straight through and then burns like fire. He looks gray, it is scary, he looks like he is dying. Becky is borderline hysterical, and at a total loss, as to what to do for him, other that be a sqeaky wheel advocate. Remember him in your prayers if you would please!

Well I am going to shut things down and head to bed!

See y'all tomorrow!

Kat

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Rainy day here... but warm! Go figure.

Just little this & that's to do today... I always feel so adrift w/out deadlines!... I lose all sense of urgency and tend to not get much done... guess that's good every now & then, huh?? Just the regular stuff, clean a bit, errands, decorate a bit, bake a bit (the first batch of the Holiday pumpkin Breads... this year I think I have 40 to give...), maybe wrap a little? Nothing HAS to happen so I'll take it at a slower pace... Yes, you read that correctly, Terri! :tt1:

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Good Morning, Violets..

Off to my flute rehearsal, then lunch with a friend. Then choir rehearsal tonight. No Ethan today, but he'll be here tomorrow and Friday so I can get my Gramma fix.

Snow, snow, snow everywhere. Schools are closed again today. The driveway needs to be plowed again, but no time this morning. Bob has a class to teach at 10. The big snowplows finally came through to do our road and of course the snow is now piled in a drift at the end of the driveway. arghhhhhhh

Everyone have a great day. Make wise choices and stay warm!! BBL......

Looks like my friend Gary (Beckys DH) is headed to Scottsdale to the mayo clinic. His results are so mixed with a diagnosis on what his problem is. Add to that he has had serious diarrhea for close to 6 weeks, and his bottom is raw, there is an area Beck said about 4" X 4" that is totally without skin now, and they are testing it to see if it is MRSA infection, like they believe it to be---they say it is a secondary infection. If it is, they are sending him to the Mayo clinic. He originally weighed about 188 pounds he said, he was thin, always has been. He now weighs 150 pounds. He drinks Ensure, and tries to eat, but it all goes straight through and then burns like fire. He looks gray, it is scary, he looks like he is dying. Becky is borderline hysterical, and at a total loss, as to what to do for him, other that be a sqeaky wheel advocate. Remember him in your prayers if you would please!

Kat, it sounds to me like he should have gone to the Mayo Clinic about a month ago!! OMG, I'd be hysterical too!! I definitely will keep him in my prayers. Poor Gary.
Good morning everyone :tt1: :tt1:
That's the cutest little yawning icon I've ever seen!!! Yawwwwwn...smack smack smack. LOL!
Day 3 of making LC choices....

scale 182 today

Great Job, Tracy!!!!

Michelle - You will find some way to add pressure to your day! I'll bet you $10!!! LOL Hey!! Why don't you go for a manicure or a massage??? Hmmmmm??

Hey Girlies~

Busy Busy...

Went to the buffet last night...ate 3 tacos!!! :tt1: Uh, need a fill I guess. MIL is in town until Sun or Mon...give me strength. Having "cheese noodles" tonight...lol, had a little heart attack just typing it! But it is sooo good.

Was at the gym again this am. Was a bit cold, 47 outside, and I am in shorts and a tank top! But I did it.

Gotta run...gotta pee...I drank a bottle of Water at the gym and I get to pee now or at 9:30...so I'll go now!

BBL

2 funny things to report from yesterday's Social Studies lesson:

We were talking about Isreal and Jewish people and a variety of religions. Someone brought up heaven and hell. And one of my kids calmly says, "yeah, heaven...some people call that Canada!"

Then later we were talking about Christmas and how the root word of Christmas is Christ...and how Jewish people don't Celebrate Christmas because they don't believe in Christ. I said, "so they don't celebrate Christmas, they celebrate..." and one student yells out "JEWMAS!" LOL...

These are pretty funny people in here. They make me laugh, and make me cry (you should read some of the letters they wrote me about my dad). I am VERY BLESSED to have such a great group of kids this year!

I am eating string cheese and deli turkey breast....

I am starting on my 2nd 30oz's of water.......

I am cold...... high of 29 today!

I had an email from myspace for someone who's "known" me or read me for 6+ years online..... she used to frequent LCF and then saw me on my surgeons website.. she found me in myspace and messaged me..... SMALL WORLD! Smaller even that she works right down the street from me.