Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I'm up and that's about it. I'll get moving here soon. Today is our monthly family Breakfast so I need to go get my shower and get my butt moving. Huge day ahead of me. Hubby and I are celebrating our 26th. wedding anniversary. We'll be scrounging around to get all of our tax money together so we can pay them. I hate that we have to do this in December. Than we will be going to an early dinner because my Women's Ministry meeting is tonight and it's our Christmas party.

Jane, WTG on the 2 pounds. That's great.

Jenn, keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well today.

Michelle. "YUCK"

Haydee, Good Luck on stopping the sweets.

Pam, Glad to hear about the movie, I had heard not so good reviews also. I'll try to go see it soon. I adore Hugh Jackman.

TracyKS, We got a real little dusting yesterday, how much did you guys get?

Terri, TracyK, Kat, Denise, Laura and Judy. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hugs to all.

Susie, you don't have to pay taxes until January! Btw happy anniversary!!! Delilah sings this song for peoples anniversary, that is from the flintstones, so are you hearing it now? It is me wishing you and Darrell a Happy one.

Laura, Love the Tables!!! They are really cool. I have a lot of glass in my house and it is a pain!!!

Well the two pounds are back. I thought that was really weird yesterday!!!

Haydee I think we are sisters. I read your posts and we sound so much alike!! Good luck on the sweet thing!!

Tracyks, how is your back????

Tracyk, real friends don't gloat!!! Don't let her get you down!!!

Hope you feel better Michelle!!!

Hi Terri, Jennifer, Kat, Judy, Denise, Gina, PAMELA, and I am forgetting someone?.?.?.?...

Hey Ladies~

Feel better Michelle~

I am in a funk. I am gonna work on diss today and then get my "do" done @ 3pm...first stopping off and paying property taxes (uuggh...bad time of year for this).

Gonna make some good dinner and stay home after the hair appt.

Have a great day

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just got back from a long meeting with another church member and we are in the process of revamping the church's webpage. We got the home page and links done, now just have to put in all the info for the pages. I'll send you all a link when it's done.

We're also trying to figure out a car for DS Joe. He's off work again today so hardly any income coming in for him and he has two vehicles we bought for him sitting in the driveways not running and no money to get them up and running. Actually would be spending more than the vehicles are worth to fix them up. Sooooooo looks like we will be looking to sell those two and get him a used Buick that's coming into the dealership next week. That means pulling more money from our portfolio and that bothers me, but hey, it's only money, right?? And I hate not having my car when I need it.

It's going to be a rough Christmas for him as there just isn't any extra money for anything except the monthly bills. And there are just no jobs to be found in this neck of the woods. I'm just thankful we are in a position to help him out, but we've been doing it for years now. Oh well.. you do what you can for your kids, right?? And it's Ethan I think of most.

I have a turkey ready to put in the roaster for supper. I bought it for Christmas, put it on the floor of the laundry room (where the freezer is) when I came in the door and went to put other groceries away. Well, guess what I forgot to put in the freezer??:mellow: I found it the next morning, almost all thawed out. So it's in the roaster today and we'll have to get another for Christmas. Just waiting on the RAISINS for the dressing.. YUMMMMMM!!!:whatchutalkingabout:tt2::wub:

Susie.. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

I'm glad our property taxes are taken care of in the escrow account. That way it comes out a little each month instead of a big wham-o at the end of the year.

Michelle... hope you're feeling better today!!

Nothing else on the agenda for me today. Just some house cleaning and fixing dinner. Might be time to put in the Zumba tapes and see what they are all about.

PamELa.. hope you get out of your funk, though it's totally understandable considering what you're going through.

TracyK.... hope today is money day for you!!!

Jenn... hoping you get things taken care of today so you can start feeling better! Can't be sick during the holidays!!

TracyinKS.. how's the back today?? Got things straightened out at work??

Everyone have a great day.. will check back in later.

Oh.. I snowblowed the driveway today. We got another couple of inches of snow last night.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just want to pop in to say HI Everyone! Busy, busy today but hope everyone is having a great day!

Pammy - Special Hugs to you.

Jenn - Same to you....hope you're feeling better real soon.

Back is still hurting......... work has settled down for a bit... Robby goes back to the doc later today.....

I cancelled my fill appointment yesterday.........

186 today

I've been out of scholol for over thirty years, I have no children that have used the school system, so can someone please tell me how come my taxes are almost 3 thousand dollars? Why do we have to keep paying for a school that we don't use and will never use.

Our taxes used to be paid thru our mortgage but we paid our house off last year and now it is up to us to pay them. I need to set up a monthly account thru the bank to do this.

Thank you for all the Congrats. We've had a great day so far. Here pretty soon we are going to go to "Texas RoadHouse" for dinner. I think I see a margarita in my future.

Any news on Jenn yet?

I've been out of scholol for over thirty years, I have no children that have used the school system, so can someone please tell me how come my taxes are almost 3 thousand dollars? Why do we have to keep paying for a school that we don't use and will never use.

Because someone, lots of someones, some without children, paid taxes so that you had a school to go to too. I know it's a chunk of change, but it's our future. Tough as it is sometimes, you still have to look at the benefits of education. We all take care of each other.. from one generation to the next.

I'm home from work, what a mess

after the ultrasound guy poked at me for 30 minutes i had tears running down my face and couldn't breathe but don't have gall stones... for some reason i knew that

you don't have to have stones for your gall bladder to be bad... so then i go up to the dr and i see his resident... ya'll know where this is going right? He pokes and tells me he thinks i have an infection in my kidney..... but because i'm not having issues urinating.... it must be a blood spread infection... WHAT?????? I now have tears again and couldn't talk because he was poking the the hell out of my back and side I was 1000 times worse, i couldn't even talk.

So Dr Singh comes in ... pretty much humors the resident and sends me for a CT Scan of my abdomen??? again WHAT???? that does't hurt! Anyway, he says it is a possibility but he is not saying it is not my gall bladder, there is a condition where it does not function properly... HELLO... so Monday i'm going to have a 2 hr test done on my gall blader function

((Jenn)) That just sux. I am so sorry for you.

This is why, even though my right hip has been hurting so badly lately that after limping like some 100-yo crone all day, some nights I take one of the oxycontins left over from my surgery (I actually cry out in my sleep from the pain when I move, & then it wakes me up), I dread telling my doc about it because then it'll be an endless stream of tests & poking & proding to tell me it's just part of getting older! Ugh!!

Oh Jenn I am so sorry about what you are going through!

Have a great night violets...*yawn*

Michelle-be careful of those oxycontins....this being said from an ex-drugheads wife :whatchutalkingabout

Judy-well said!