Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

new years weightloss challenge

Congrats on the weight loss china!!! I'm all for the new weight loss chalenge. So far this month I've lost 29lbs so one more lb til goal!

thanks, your doing great also.

Congrats on the weight loss china!!! I'm all for the new weight loss chalenge. So far this month I've lost 29lbs so one more lb til goal!

Next update on my weight loss results are in and I am down another 5.6 lbs! So adding this to my December weightloss and I am at 29.2 lbs for the month. Just less then 1 pound to go to ready my second goal for the month! Feels great! Hope everyone else is doing great for their month also!!!

I have now lost 22 lbs since december 5th and being banded on december 19th. I have well surpassed my goal but I believe in setting goals that are obtainable.

goodluck everyone

omg that is great i will weigh my self on tuesday and post what my weight is now. Jewel you are doing so good hell we all are. Pete how much have you lost since surgery. Me the 11lbs and counting.

tell me since being band does anyone count what they are eating. I made a yogurt w Peanut Butter in it. 1 cup size eat it to almost a .50 a half and just didn't want any more. It trips me out every time it happens. I tried eggs and could only eat 1 ozs. That was so funny.

any who how much calories is everyone eating once on regular food. I was thinking 1200-1700 a day as i will be going back to the gym on monday. Just doing cardio for the next 3wks. This is what i was on before surgury and lost alot of weight moving up an down on these amounts. Seems like alot so i will see as most of you have to remember im bigger than most. Well next challenge goes up 1-2-09 until feb. 14th or beyond let me know should it be till the end of febuary. Let me know what you all think.

next update on my weight loss results are in and i am down another 5.6 lbs! So adding this to my december weightloss and i am at 29.2 lbs for the month. Just less then 1 pound to go to ready my second goal for the month! Feels great! Hope everyone else is doing great for their month also!!!
i have now lost 22 lbs since december 5th and being banded on december 19th. I have well surpassed my goal but i believe in setting goals that are obtainable.

goodluck everyone

24.6 lbs since surgery - I know I slowed down this week due to poor food choices on the mushy phase but I am already working on that. I wasn't really that prepared for the mushies like I was for the liquids. Live and learn I say. Anyway this has been great and I will do my final weigh in for December on Jan 2 and that will being my weight for the next challenge!

Thanks you so much China for creating this challenge! It is so great to see you, Jewels, Sarah, and the others doing great on your weight losses! I can't wait until the day we all get to talk about how great it is to be thin!!!

One more week and bring on 2009 challenges!!!

that is such a great job. i dont like the pureed phase which i think is the mushie also. i think im doing alright. here is what i eat today.

b- almost 1/2cup of yogurt w 1 spoon of Peanut Butter

l-1/2 slice turkey, spoon of yams

s-sm d-coffee w 3slenda's an a slash of milk

d-2.5oz maybe lessbake chicken mashed up, 2oz yams, 1 taste of potatoes. 45mins later lime Water and thats it.

i think it will save my weigh in till jan. lst them start the new one the 2nd. and your welcome this challenge has been fun and time really moved with all the talking we all do.

24.6 lbs since surgery - I know I slowed down this week due to poor food choices on the mushy phase but I am already working on that. I wasn't really that prepared for the mushies like I was for the liquids. Live and learn I say. Anyway this has been great and I will do my final weigh in for December on Jan 2 and that will being my weight for the next challenge!

Thanks you so much China for creating this challenge! It is so great to see you, Jewels, Sarah, and the others doing great on your weight losses! I can't wait until the day we all get to talk about how great it is to be thin!!!

One more week and bring on 2009 challenges!!!

Is there already a thread for the 2009 weight loss chalenge?

I think China is planning on starting a new one of those this Friday. Working to finish this one off first.

:shades_smile:hey pete and sw.heart181, yes i will be posting a new one for january2nd till 2-27-09 not unless everyone wants to do it till valeintinesday.. or just the month of january. i myself would like to do it month by month. but, in any case i will put it up on the 1st for the seconde but, if everyone could come on beween now and da first and post how much you have lost that would be great.

happy new years all and im proud to be apart of this group we are doing so great. hell i might post a new one tom. just so its there. i go back to the gym tonight will let all know how that went. c ya

Is there already a thread for the 2009 weight loss chalenge?
I think China is planning on starting a new one of those this Friday. Working to finish this one off first.

Hey China,

Personally I like the month to month challenges. Right now it's to hard for me to really know how much I would/could lose in two months time. But I will go with whatever everyone else wants to do.

ok lets stick to the monthly challenges. that works better for me to as i wanna take things slow. so that is what we will do.

pete do you know how to make a spreed sheet on here maybe you can tell me how.:party:

Hey China,

Personally I like the month to month challenges. Right now it's to hard for me to really know how much I would/could lose in two months time. But I will go with whatever everyone else wants to do.

ok lets stick to the monthly challenges. that works better for me to as i wanna take things slow. so that is what we will do.

pete do you know how to make a spreed sheet on here maybe you can tell me how.:party:

I am not to sure about the spread sheet in a post other then maybe making one in like excel and then doing a copy and paste function to put it in here. Lets try....

ChinaLosesLotsOfWeightFlorida PeteLosesLotsOfWeight

Yeah that workds with the copy and paste function.

Well maybe not. It looked right in the text edit window but once posted it doesn't look right.

ok we will just do it the regular way. what about this name for the weightloss challenge. "how low can ya go in 09 weightloss challenge".:party:

Well maybe not. It looked right in the text edit window but once posted it doesn't look right.