Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1st fill loss to 2nd fill?

Hello September Samurai's!!

Well, I received my first fill (remember my "1st fill fiasco friday for me"?) It's almost time for my second fill and I am quite nervous. I also would like to know how much y'all have lost between your first and 2nd fill. I have only lost between 4-7 pounds it fluctuates daily with me. I know that it is better than losing but its driving me crazy.

I'm right there with you. I lost 3 pounds between my first fill and 2nd fill. I would fluctuate the same 3 pounds for 4 weeks. I just got my 2nd fill this past Tuesday. We shall see how this one goes.

I hope that you have better luck with your 2nd fill.

how long of a time between fills? Mine were two weeks and they say I lost 4 pounds. I just got my second fill yesterday

teri

I just got my first fill last week. I was wondering how soon before I can get my 2nd fill. I am not feeling a restriction and I am really concerned. I have lost 9 lbs so far but I have been at the same weight for 7 weeks now... I'm wondering If I should have gone with the other surgery...

Hello September Samurai's!!

Well, I received my first fill (remember my "1st fill fiasco friday for me"?) It's almost time for my second fill and I am quite nervous. I also would like to know how much y'all have lost between your first and 2nd fill. I have only lost between 4-7 pounds it fluctuates daily with me. I know that it is better than losing but its driving me crazy.

I am so glad I read your post. I am doing FANTASTIC but I too fluctuate. I have started skipping the scale every day. Right now I am at a standstill. It happened 10 pounds ago, I was stuck and then dropped 10 pounds in two weeks. Now I have been at my current weight, and yes I can say it now, 222 for a week. But I dropped more inches, in my boobs mostly :) But I have lost 9 inches in my butt in total. Now that is worth celebrating :)

Good luck on your second fill. You will do great! Debbie

Thank you for that. I feel so much better knowing that I wasn't supposed to lose too much between fills. I just don't want the doctor to say I have lost enough and not give me another fill. I go in at 3pm today and I am a little anxious. Just drinking liquids till then.

Teri, my fills are 6 weeks and will be forever. I have heard sometimes it takes up to 4 weeks to really feel the fill. I don't understand that but its what they told me. 6 weeks is fine with me 4 would be better but I know I need one because I am in bandster hell.

I can get them every two weeks. Right now that seems to be where I am. I go back again December 3rd for my next. I'm still not feeling a lot, unless I try to eat to fast. I'm even able to eat bread, as long as I chew it well.

teri

I had my first fill Nov. 12th I di d not feel much difference with taht fill. I go back on Jan. 7th the holiday messed up my next fill, I was to go on Dec. 23. I am aloud to go every 6 weeks. I too have stopped weighing myself. I am losing inches, I have gone from a 18/20 to a 14 (most of the time). I happy with that, the weight will come off. I got a Wii for Christmas now waiting for the Wii Fit to become availble. Once I can get my 2 teen-age boys off the Wii I will give it a try.

Good luck to everyone in 2009.

I too have been with the same three pounds since my first fill on 12/11 but I got an XL sweatshirt for Christmas and IT FIT! That made the pesky non-moving scale look a little better.

I stayed the same from fill #1 to fill #2. I thought I would have lost about 3 but I stayed the same. I think I was bloated...PMS. But like someone else said I keep going up n down the same 3 pounds....I'm waiting for a drop. I just keep taking it one meal at a time....and I know it will happen. I'm at the low end of the loss column but I keep thinkin 'bout the bigger picture....this is a lifelong change that I am making.

I stayed the same from fill #1 to fill #2. I thought I would have lost about 3 but I stayed the same. I think I was bloated...PMS. But like someone else said I keep going up n down the same 3 pounds....I'm waiting for a drop. I just keep taking it one meal at a time....and I know it will happen. I'm at the low end of the loss column but I keep thinkin 'bout the bigger picture....this is a lifelong change that I am making.

I am right there with you. I try to keep focused on the fact that this is supposed to be slow, but it is very frustrating.:tt2: I had fill #3 on 12/19. I lost 4 pounds the week of the fill (only because I was on liquids) and nothing since:angry:. That is how it keeps happening. I lose the week of the fill and then fluctuate the same 3 or 4 pounds up and down. My doctor wants at least 2 weeks between fills. I called at the end of the 2 weeks to schedule a fill and it will end up being 4 weeks by the time I get the next one. I would like to feel good restriction at least once. :mad: