Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

Hello everyone thank you all for thinking of me. I did have a bad cold and it has been a hard week for me. I got alot of rest and drank alot of Fluid and am feeling alot better tonight. I will go check out Circut Ciy tomorrow to see about getting the wii and wii fit. I am going to start back up my walking and treadmill tomorrow. Being sick has set me back alittle but I have not gained anything and that is always a plus.

Glad to see you back Rose. Very nice China planning out the whole meal thing. I missed my Water arobics class today because I spent an hour on the phone trying to make an appointment for my 20 yr old daughter who broke her arm this sat. snowboarding. I will have to get some wii fit time in then. I finally got her an appointment at 2PM today. What we do as mothers.... I know it is hard for her to talk on the phone and write. I may have to call out of work this afternoon to take her. I am hoping her cousin can go with here as I have used up alot of sick days this year because of surgery. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

hey rose welcome back glad your feeling better. your good as long as you didn't gain. i know what you mean laurel my kids have me run about them. im a busy lady. so when i get to do the me time im all for it. the menu really helped me out this morning as i just looked at it and mad what it said. gone see what happens will keep ya posted.

Hello everyone thank you all for thinking of me. I did have a bad cold and it has been a hard week for me. I got alot of rest and drank alot of Fluid and am feeling alot better tonight. I will go check out Circut Ciy tomorrow to see about getting the wii and wii fit. I am going to start back up my walking and treadmill tomorrow. Being sick has set me back alittle but I have not gained anything and that is always a plus.
Glad to see you back Rose. Very nice China planning out the whole meal thing. I missed my Water arobics class today because I spent an hour on the phone trying to make an appointment for my 20 yr old daughter who broke her arm this sat. snowboarding. I will have to get some wii fit time in then. I finally got her an appointment at 2PM today. What we do as mothers.... I know it is hard for her to talk on the phone and write. I may have to call out of work this afternoon to take her. I am hoping her cousin can go with here as I have used up alot of sick days this year because of surgery. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

glad to see everyone doing well. I have been trying hard to keep up on calories, Protein and fluids. I must being doing something right, as my weight is starting to slowly coming down. Thank goodness my work schedule isn't as crazy as it usually is at this time. The past 2 days, 1 meal I am very hungry. Thank goodness I do have some control. Atleast making good food choices. Hope everyone continues to do well. Laurel:thumbup:

well good evening everyone how's everyone doing. well today is tuesday and i went and got on my dr's scale today and noticed that i was on a different scale. i read that i was 5lbs lighter than last week. :) i'm not gonna get happy or change my tickler until friday when i go get on wlc's scale. so that way i can see if they are both right or is my dr's scale off any. so cross your fingers. i also started keeping track of calories on dailyplate.com and it really helps i will come back and post how many calories i eat today. well how was everone elses day.

glad to see everyone doing well. I have been trying hard to keep up on calories, Protein and fluids. I must being doing something right, as my weight is starting to slowly coming down. Thank goodness my work schedule isn't as crazy as it usually is at this time. The past 2 days, 1 meal I am very hungry. Thank goodness I do have some control. Atleast making good food choices. Hope everyone continues to do well. Laurel:thumbup:

ok for the day i had eat 1166 calories after going to the gym it was down to 839 i walked 1.62miles on the treadmill today. and did 15x4sets of thigh machine. inner and outer

Hello everyone.....I am doing well and feeling good. I just got home from my poker night. I play poker every tuesday night and I have not gone in a few weeks. When I went tonight about 3 people came up to me and said you look different what did you do to yourself. I guess I have not lost enough that its that noticable ob my body but it shows on my face. I am back to working out. Today I went for a mile walk and it was beautiful and 85 here. I go for my first fill a week from tomorrow. Take care everyone. Keep up the good work.

hey rose im so jealious as i cant play poker and want to learn. well did you win. :rolleyes: well im glad that you feel better and you are back. you should be proud girl they noticed. alot of people tell me that my face is smaller but, it still looks the same to me.

tell me is any one else using dailyplate to track there food. i started using it and it really helps me out i noticed that every other day im able to eat more then the day before. so i eat any where in btween 900-1500 calories a day. so its going up and down and im ok with that. as the old me was eating more than 3500 calories a day yes i said it. so its a big improvement. would like to eat maybe 1000-1200 a day but, its ok

Hello everyone.....I am doing well and feeling good. I just got home from my poker night. I play poker every tuesday night and I have not gone in a few weeks. When I went tonight about 3 people came up to me and said you look different what did you do to yourself. I guess I have not lost enough that its that noticable ob my body but it shows on my face. I am back to working out. Today I went for a mile walk and it was beautiful and 85 here. I go for my first fill a week from tomorrow. Take care everyone. Keep up the good work.

Glad your are feeling much better Rose. My first fill is 1/27. China, I have tried the daily plate and 1 other one. I did 2 Water arobics classes today. I need to carry around a pad to write down everything I eat so when i have a chance I can post it and watch what I am doing. I do have 1 girl I work with who had her surgery on 6/30 so I been asking her some questions too. I too wish I could learn to play poker. I do understand basics. I am always afraid to play in Atlantic City or Las Vegas. It is cold her today it was around 10 degrees at 6am. Friday it will even be a little colder. I am looking forward to the nicer weather too. Hope everyone is doing well. Laurel

hi laurel and rose how are ya. lucky you laurel for getting ready to have your fill i dont go until the end of next month. i was practicing playing poker it was ok gone go try it on the beginners board so i can learn. i would like to take Water arobics but, its to cold right now. how much has your friend lost so far laurel.

Glad your are feeling much better Rose. My first fill is 1/27. China, I have tried the daily plate and 1 other one. I did 2 water arobics classes today. I need to carry around a pad to write down everything I eat so when i have a chance I can post it and watch what I am doing. I do have 1 girl I work with who had her surgery on 6/30 so I been asking her some questions too. I too wish I could learn to play poker. I do understand basics. I am always afraid to play in Atlantic City or Las Vegas. It is cold her today it was around 10 degrees at 6am. Friday it will even be a little colder. I am looking forward to the nicer weather too. Hope everyone is doing well. Laurel

Hello Laurel and China, I have been playing poker for about 2 years and I love it. Its easy to learn. I play every Tuesday night and we have a great time. I use caloriecounter.com and I love it. Today I had a piece of turkey breast get stuck and it was so painful. Now I know what slim is. I need to learn to chew better. I walked again today, I am enjoying the beautiful weather. What did you guys eat today:

B - 1 cup cherrios 1/2 cup non fat milk

1/2 banana

L - Turkey breast on whole wheat tortilla

D - 3 oz salmon, green Beans, beets

lucky u too. i had 904 calories today. i feel stuffed for some reason. now im wondering why my dr. has me coming back in feb.24th for my fill. this really sucks.

Goodmorning China and Rose. My friend has lost 57 lbs so far. I understand to cards in poker, i just have no idea how and when to bet. I have to start writing down what I eat so I can log it. Seems lately I don't get much computor time in. Mostly because I am either at work or I am excercising. I am trying to keep track in my head but I know I need to put on paper in front of me cause I know I can tend to forgot things. It is snowing here so I am not going to Water arobics today. On my way home from work this morning, I saw too many accidents. It isn't worth chancing an accident. I will stay home and do my wii fit until I go back to work. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

hi rose and laurel how are ya:smile:

well its cold as all here. i live in buffalo, ny we get alost of snow here. its that freezing cold here. i think i might go to the gym but, i dont know as it is just to cold for me. but, we will see. laurel get you a small note book to keep your thoughts and food in. it really helps.

Goodmorning China and Rose. My friend has lost 57 lbs so far. I understand to cards in poker, i just have no idea how and when to bet. I have to start writing down what I eat so I can log it. Seems lately I don't get much computor time in. Mostly because I am either at work or I am excercising. I am trying to keep track in my head but I know I need to put on paper in front of me cause I know I can tend to forgot things. It is snowing here so I am not going to Water arobics today. On my way home from work this morning, I saw too many accidents. It isn't worth chancing an accident. I will stay home and do my wii fit until I go back to work. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel