Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone getting banded in January

I am getting banded on January 8th and just wanted to know if anyone else is going to have a new start in January. I wish the best for all the bandsters in the new year.

Good Luck Peanut. It is only days away...Did you have to do pre op "mushies" diet? How did you do with it?

How did you get your tickerfactory to post here? I tried and had no success. I am not totally computer literate...LOL!

I'm getting banded on January 6th. It is a nice way to start the new year isn't it? Thing is I'm really nervous but excited. good luck to you, and let me know how your progress goes. :)

Hi,

I am scheduled for surgery on the 15th of Jan. getting real excited! Time is not flying fast enough for me! I am on the pre-op liquid diet and have lost 5lbs. in two days.

Jan 19th here!! super excited & ready!

Hi Everyone,

My day of Glory will be January 14TH:biggrin:, I got in for pre-testing on January 8Th (blood work ,and chest ex-ray). Good luck to each and everyone of us January HOTTIES.

I am getting banded on January 8th and just wanted to know if anyone else is going to have a new start in January. I wish the best for all the bandsters in the new year.

yes me and my husband are getting banded on the 17th at Prestonwood.

I am getting banded on 1/15. I am on the (I love this term) mushie diet right now, the shakes are pretty good, and the Soups are nice since it is sort of like a hot meal. Is anyone else having problems with diarrhea?:)

I'm getting banded on Jan 23rd; Pre-op testing on the 8th; & meeting with Dr on the 12th... Nervous & excited

I've been trying to explain it to my 11 & 8 yr old... They are really supportive & want to help any way possible - it's so sweet...

i'm getting banded on the 14th. it was so stressful trying to schedule around school! am i the only one who doesn't have to go on a liquid diet?

I'm getting band the same day ,and no I don't have to do a liquid diet either ,but I have started cutting back on my food intake and choices. Good Luck ,

Me and my husband are getting banded on the 17th. we started the lliquid diet on saturday. I just can't get past the shakes we are trying the Atkins, whey, eas. The smell of the powder and liquid is what gets me and the after taste. I've done the Water and ice mixture. Any suggestion.

Surgery is scheduled for Thurs. Jan. 8th. I will meet the surgeon today. I'm counting down the days. I've been on the liquid diet since Dec. 26. Dropped 8 lbs so far. Good luck to all others about to be banded.-

I didn't have to go on a liquid diet before surgery - I just have to stay under the target weight the dr set for me. I'm currently 1 lb under & I'm doing slimfast optima for 1 or 2 meals a day in order to maintain...

I also have to do this around a hectic school schedule. I'm a Senior at the University with classes starting Jan 12th. With my surgery being on Friday the 23rd, I'm going to have to get back on my feet & make it to class that next Monday.

But it will be ok... No worry except keeping hydrated...