Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh In - 14 NOV 08

So weigh in this am - 200grams lost (0.5lbs)

Not much excercise this week which I am sure didn't help at all! Plus the hunger issue I have been suffering ... it's a loss though :tongue2:

I'm going to join in the Friday weigh ins again until my brothers wedding in December! Lol!

Last Friday 82.9kgs

This Friday 82.2kgs

Loss 700grams (1.5lbs)

Exercise: 2 x 1 hour walks

2 X 30min bike rides

I didnt weigh in last week cause my job has gone to a 4 day week so i was off last friday. But ive lost 4.5lbs in the last 2 weeks, this makes it 2 stone since my liquid diet 1 wk before being banded. Very happy.:tongue2:

I also forgot to weigh in last week. I lost .5 lbs last week and this week after getting another 1 cc in my band (3 cc's total) I lost 1.5 lbs.

Not a lot of exercise this week, in fact I haven't made it to the gym in almost 2 weeks. I'm making it a point to get there this weekend.

Down 6 lbs from last week weigh in....hallelujah, I finally broke the plateau I've been on for 4 weeks!!!

Exercise..daily 30 minutes on treadmill...this is what most likely did the trick for me.

Great job everyone! Keep it up!

Last week - 178

This week - 178

No loss, but it is my fault! I have gotten into a bit of candy and did not work out except 1 time this week. I know this is what stopped the weightloss. I need to get back on the horse and fix this before I gain anything.

I hope I have a 3 lb loss next week to make up for it!

Have a great week.

Hi! I am hoping that it is ok. I haven't been doing this but I need the motivation and support. I didn't lose this week. Not to make excuses but I had a death in the family and got almost no exercise. Next week will be better! My weight breakdown goes like this 265/237/149.

Down 1 pound this week...seems like so little, but hard work to get it off! I have definitely hit a plateau.

Last week: 258.8

Today: 258.0

0.8 lbs, and I'll take it. I really thought I was going to have gained a few pounds this week, with TOM and some less-than-careful eating. But I *have* been faithful with going to Curves daily, so I guess that 400 or so calories I burn there offsets the extras that have been sneaking in. :tongue2:

Oh, I went for my 2nd fill appointment on 11/3 and the dr and I decided that I didn't need one, since my weight loss has been steady and I'm not having huge issues with hunger. I've never had a PB, only a few instances of feeling "stuck" for a couple of minutes when I don't chew something carefully, and I haven't found anything that I can't eat. I do definitely have a limit to the amount I can eat though - a little less than a cup, especially of high-Protein foods, fills me up.

Edited by MistyD65

I am down 3 lbs in 3 weeks. I am losing slow but steady. I think I am at a good place with my last fill. I have to be very careful what I eat and how fast I eat. My only issue is that I can only eat about 1/2 to 1 cup of food at meals and it doesn't last more then 2 hours. I have to work hard at not snacking and drinking more Water between meals.

Weight last Friday 228

Weight today 228

I stayed the same, but I have fallen off the wagon a little this week - need to get back on.

It's been 3 weeks since my last week weight..

Oct. 24th - 237

Today - 233

So it has taken me 3 weeks to lose 4 lbs....I have to step it up with the works outs!

Keep up the good work everyone(:

I am basically the same as last week. I ate a bit too much this week and didn't lose. I will do better next week for sure. At least I didn't gain this week.

Also have a slight cold don't know if that matters at all. Edited on Sat. morning at 5:41 AM got up weighted myself...LOL 182.8 almost a lb. LOL

Edited by Shamrockgirl60