Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 20th people

Are you ready... ?

1 week out and we will be banded or getting it....

I am excited, scared, nervous but ready!

I packed my overnight bag...

What are you all doing??

keri

I am soooo ready for this!

I've read post after post trying to prepare myself, i've read the good, the bad, and the ugly on this site and i'm sure i've made the right decision!

Good luck! :thumbup:

I am getting excited, making sure I have things squared away at work. I am taking 5 days off and it runs right into Thanksgiving...so I won't have to go back until the 1st. :cool:

I think my friends and family are more anxious than me, I have had surgery before so it doesn't scare me. I am just nervous that they won't get all the air out and I will have to deal with the pain from that.

We have off the same days........

I am excited last weekend~

Keri

I am going to start my clear liquid diet tomorrow.... due to my chronic Constipation. I am hoping that will help me...

Tonight I am having Spegetti, sausage and peppers, and a good salad.

I leave in the am for my pre op appt. and then It is 2 days till the surgery!

I am excited and very ready for this week to be over!

Good Luck Everyone,

I can't wait for this week to be over too!!! :(

I hope everyone posts after their surgery, and tell us how you did.

I will be in Flying to Toronto tomorrow for my surgery on Thursday !!!

Best of Luck to you all!!

I am going to start my clear liquid diet tomorrow.... due to my chronic Constipation. I am hoping that will help me...

Tonight I am having Spegetti, sausage and peppers, and a good salad.

I leave in the am for my pre op appt. and then It is 2 days till the surgery!

I am excited and very ready for this week to be over!

I am having chili dogs tonight! :(

Hows everyone doing...??

I am about ready to throw this broth out the window.... I am so tired of clear liquid diets.

Hope you all are doing well

keri

Hi All!

Our BIG day is almost here! I still can't believe it! Yes, Clear liquids totally suck...but I'm managing! Tomorrow will be worse though....have to be at the hospital at 11:30....I was hoping to go earlier! Nothing to drink after midnight, can't even chew

gum:eek:

Well, good luck to ALL of us tomorrow! Sending many blessings and positive thoughts your way....here's to a quick recovery for all of us! I will post again as soon as I can!

Take care!

I am taking my jewerly off tonight and giving my rings to hubby to hold on to. My earrings are out and I will take my tongue ring out on the way. That is the one thing I am afraid that will close. But has been in for over 2 years now.........

My laptop and ipod are ready. I plan on using my music to walk to!

I am excited! A little nervous about the pain afterwards. But all in all........ready!

We can do it!

Ker

Good luck and god bless to all of you getting banded in the morning! My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a speedy recovery and a bright and shiny future. I was banded 11/7/08, and I can honestly say it was the best thing I've ever done for myself! :thumbup:

My surgery is scheduled for this afternoon. I had hoped to sleep in this morning, but was too excited to sleep. I will be staying overnight at the hospital and be home tomorrow. I hope I feel well enough to pop in and see how you all are feeling on Friday!!

Best wishes to everyone. Today is our first step to becoming new people.