Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - December 13, 2008

The invitation is open to all! Whether you are pre-band, newly banded or an old band pro.

Our November turnout was amazing and very inspirational. I look forward to seeing everyone again in December as we Celebrate our last meeting of 2008! It's still amazing to me how far we've all come this year and I'm terribly excited to see what 2009 will bring for all of us!

Everyone is welcome!

Where: Polaris Mall food Court

When: Saturday December 13, 2008

Time: 2 p.m.

Look for us near the entrance to the Great Indoors store in the back seating area next to Chik-Fil-A. We will have a helium balloon marking our group.

Hope to see you there!

The November meeting was fun and I'm glad I was able to make it plus help out things with my Mom -- keeping everyone happy including me!

I have a great picture of the 4 of us from Mt. Carmel that have been banded that I'll email out if you'll send me your email via a PM from this forum or whatever way to let me know you want it.

Heather, that picture of us in the salmon pink winter coat you gave me is hilarious. When I look at you in that coat and realize that was 84 lbs ago, it gives me a great mental image of when I can be another 84 pounds down from where I am now, so that's great motivation. I'm promising I'll be ready to pass it down to the next bandster to enjoy!

I'm going to try and make it in December. It's been kind of crazy here the last couple of months for me. Mom passed away unexpectedly 9-19-08 and I wasn't ready for that, although I knew it really could happen anytime. I was with her and that was good. We had been through a lot together the last few years....my crazy siblings. I know she's in a better place, it was just hard at first. I had to put some things "on hold" to get through things.

I'm volunteering doing free gift wrapping at my church on Saturday Dec 13 and its to run from 12-4pm but I'm going to see if someone can cover the last hour or so and I'll scoot up to the mall so don't run off before 4pm.

P.S. Anyone who desperately hates wrapping Christmas gifts, come by my church WCC on College Ave. either Saturday December 13 or Saturday December 20th for FREE gift wrapping. We have the supplies you just need to provide the items in their boxes with some basic instructions if you want anything special. We'll do kids paper versus manly for a guy, etc. if we have an idea of who its for.

PM me for more info!

post-226326-13813137935823_thumb.jpg

Hijacker here...now from PA...saw your meeting site and it made me smile...I used to live just around the corner from the mall (Highland Lakes), actually before there was a mall (family still in Cols.). Have fun-Go Bucks!

Hijacker here...now from PA...saw your meeting site and it made me smile...I used to live just around the corner from the mall (Highland Lakes), actually before there was a mall (family still in Cols.). Have fun-Go Bucks!

How fun! We were probably neighbors! Our meetings are the 2nd Saturday of each month so please feel free to join us if you're ever in town visiting!

What a great turnout we had despite the crowds and the limited parking spots at the mall. It was great catching up with everyone and seeing how great Patrick looked following his surgery.

I can't wait to see you all next month (year!)