Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Support in Charlotte and Surrounding Areas

Told ya!!!! AND, you didn't mention "2 bites of cake" hellllooo!!! THAT won't make you gain weight!!! silly girl. 4 pounds! wahoo!!!! I'm here with fill advice...lemme know!

Yoohooooo! Dianne!!!! (She posted on Melissa's thread...pop on over here, lady!!!)

Hey Mushies are going pretty good. For some reason my chest hurts everytime I burp. Not sure whats up with that. Hopefully it will go away. I have been taking my nexium. I get to have eggs, cottage cheese with crushed pineapple, Yogurt, oatmeal, Beans, Low fat milk, 1/2 slice of toasted bread with cheese, Peanut Butter, cottage cheese, or light cream cheese, high Protein Soups, and mozzarella string cheese. I get to have two of those. I have to have at lease 45 grams of Protein a day.

July 28th I get to have tuna and Shrimp. Aug 4th I get to add chicken and Turkey. August 11th I get to have Lean red meat, lean pork, lean ham. It can be Filet, Flank, London Broil, 95% lean ground beef, Pork Tenderloin, Lean Pork chops, Light ham from deli, She said I need to Broil, Grill, Bake, Boil... Then August 18th I get to add 1oz of fruit of veggies. Then I go and see her again. I have lost 2 pounds since Thursday. So it is going slower now but at least I have lost. I am at 207 now. This is so exciting. I have lost almost 20 pounds.

Thanks for asking how I am doing Kim. I appreciate it. I will post more later. I need to get back to watching these children. TTYS!

Angie

Guys you are all doing so well! I'm a bit jealous...started doing the weight watcher thing today....hungry..and its driving me nuts. I did get 6 bags of clothes out of my closets for goodwill though. LOL Hubby is out of town, so thought I would start PURGING stuff we don't need. Wonder if I would get into any trouble if I started purging old computer parts? If I lost 40lbs I'd be at my lowest adult weight..I'm so proud of you guys. Charlotte area banders rock! :(

Melissa

Hang in there Melissa..your time is coming. I have so much more weight to loss then any of you so I see I really should have started with Kathy. :-) By the time you are banded maybe I will be in reach of getting close to you or Angie well not really but I can pretend). (Kathy is to far gone for me to catch her. haha) At least you are thinking by starting weight watchers. I always fell off that one. The band I think someone is always watching me. hehe..it the eyes inside.

Angie you sound like you are doing great....wow they really tell you what to add and how to follow a diet...mine was just ideas and see if I could tolerate it. I have done really good with everything but the shrimp..I just couldn't get it chewed enough. (made me sick). I need to try again before my fill so I will know if I can have it. I am really hoping this fill makes me eat less. I have noticed I am eating alot more...

Well have a good night...TTYL!!!

Dianne are you there????

Hey I'm back!!!

I sent a note yesterday but I have no idea where it is. Got back yesterday afternoon.

So when are we getting together?

There is an I Hop in Independence in Matthews. the 49/485 sounds good to me. When is this?

I'm having anxiety!!! Paper wor is all in and I believe on it's was to the insurance company.

LOL maybe we need to meet somewhere where there is wireless access so you guys can show me how to work this site!!

Actually Kim, rDr. V told me I needed to loose 100ish (his words exactly) Considering I weighed in at 260 on his scale, and need to weight 155 according to him. I told him I liked my scale better...it says I only weigh 254. Course at home I weight in my birthday suit! LOL But anyway we at this moment have about the same to loose now. :(

Went over my points today by 4....peanut butter is evil I tell ya. I think we are going to do without for awhile when this jar is empty.

Melissa

Hey Ladies...just a quick note..if we meet the 27th..I have a consignment sale to go to that morning. It's the moms of multiples they hold it twice a year at the metrolina expo. I will be there to get in @ 7:30 It's time to start stacking up on Curtis winter clothes. :-) I have add the link in case anyone else it interested. My boss is one of the people who heads it up, they have all kinds of stuff. Yes I am an consignment sale junkie...hehe

http://www.cmoms.net/sale.htm

My Aug us filling up quickly...any dates. The 6 is now the very best for me since I have NO plans so far that saturday. I can do the 13th, just can't stay real late have a family reunion to attend. I can the 27th I just might be late getting there, depending on where we meet.

Angie...Dr's V's scale ALWAYS has me 2 pounds heavier then mine. Never fails that is just a giving. Of course I am like you birthday suit first thing in the AM is when I weigh. Have youtried that simply JIF? My dietcian told me about it and it really good.

Still wide open for dates here, though I do need to let the guy know soon when he can do my hair. Apparently he is pratically rubbing his hands together because I told him he could do whatever he wanted. (he is starting to make me nervous...lol) So if everyone else can decide on a date...I'll be there. Looks like the 6th is the best date so far. Can anyone not do the 6th?

And Peanut Butter...yeah I like the simply jif. On weight watchers though...peanut butter is just too many points for the bang. I try to go for "volume" foods when I can while doing weight watchers....otherwise I'm hungry all freaking day.

This consignment....how big in sizes do they go up to? Karah wears a size 4 still....sometimes 3's...but not in long pants....they are too short.

Melissa

On weight watchers though...peanut butter is just too many points for the bang. I try to go for "volume" foods when I can while doing weight watchers....
heh, oh yeah! I'm relating! I was so dissappointed to find out that Garlic toast was 10 points. bummer.

Oh man...the 6th is NOT good...we are coming home from a week at Myrtle that day. the 13th works, the 20th does NOT, the 27th is fine. If needed, we can meet for lunch on the 27th. IHOP serves Breakfast all day if anyone is really stuck on eggs, etc. What time will you be done with the Consignment, Kim? If we met at 11am, would you be able to make that?

Hey Dianne! Any suggestions on where we should meet? We want to be sure you can come, so let us know about resataurants that are handy for you. We have a few options...let me write this down

Kathy...Denver/Huntersville area

Melissa...Gastonia/Airport area

Kim...Concord area

Cammie...Concord area

Angie...Lake Wylie

Dianne...Waxhaw

Ya'll, we simply circle the city!!!!! So we have...

University/Concord area

Pineville area

Once any of us gets on the highways it's not too bad on a Sat morning.

Angie said something about an IHOP in the Arrowood Road area, the new Arsley shopping area? If that one sounds the most centrally located, let's pick there and I'l post directions. Arrowood and I-77 gets me confused but I can find ANYTHING! I'm confused though because 485/49...is both in Concord and in Southwest Charlotte, out towards Lake Wylie! Whoa Nellie!

Okay, I have rambled and verbally processed enough, whattya think?

I think the one at 485/49 south charlotte is pretty easy to get to for everyone?

So looks like we are down to two dates, but The 27th is the best for everyone right now...especially if we meet closer to lunch time around 11 giving Kim time to get her consignment fix. :(

Maybe we can get like a certain day like the first saturday a month, or whatever for future meetings? Find something that works best for everyone that way we can kinda know tenativly we have a gathering that day when we are scheduling things?

Yes, Arrowood area would be great for me. And any date really in August is fine. I just need to let my man know so he knows he has the children.

The 27th would be great. I can make that and 11am would be fine as well. Kathy you sure keep up with things girl. You amaze me! lol I can't remember from one day to the next sometimes. Especially since I have five kids right now. Whoa! They are good boys though. I have enjoyed having them.

Kim, I know I hate scales at home. I just want to weigh at the Nutrionist every month. I am tired of the scale. I dont have one at home thank god but I am buggin' my neighbors to use theirs! lol I dont know if that is worse. hehe

Melissa your hair will turn out great. Just dont go to short. I would be a bit scared to tell someone to do what they wanted too. Can't wait to see the new you! :(

Ok, Kids are here. My day is starting. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Angie

Howdy, August 27th? is that thed 27th were talking about? LOL Sounds good to me! I should know all types of resturants with working for the magazine, but this morning my brain is dead!

8146 S Tryon Street is at White Hall Commons. This is right off 485 and 77 There are also a bunch of other resturants around there.

Then there is The Original pancake House which has 2 locations

4736 Sharon Road 1300 South Blvd., Suite 5

Charlotte, North Carolina 28203 Charlotte 704-553-8364

704-372-7099

So it sounds like I'm the old lady of the group, 45, kids 21 and 19 married almost 24 yrs .

I'm down in the dumps today!!! I hate this! I'm glad you all are doing good! Melissa I give you alot of credit for wanting to start a diet! I'm thinking more the exercise route right now. I guess I'm holding off for some stupid reason to wait and see what the insurance says. I had to go out to dinner last night to have another blomin onion! Bad attitude!

Ok I'm ramblin. talk to ya all later today I'm sure!

Ok the the 27th it is....Are you sure you don't mind waiting until 11:00 for me. You can do this one without me if you want. Really it would be ok. I will be at 77 and Sunset so just let me know where and when...I may need directions. Not real good with that area of town.

Melissa - the consignment sale has all sizes...I am just getting to the 2t - 4t side. They will have halloween costumes at this one. I want to say I have seen sizes there @ 12;s or so. I will find out and let you know.

Wow we finally have a date...I will let Cammie know today when it's scheduled. Now we just have to come up with a WHERE...Oh no another decision. :-)