Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New/Nouveau!!!Dr. Marc Savoie, Bathurst N.B.

it makes sense because when I called they said they were in November 2008.

From what I heard, after you meet him you have to wait like 1 year before they schedualed the operation date!

Im thinking about going to Montreal to do it...Even Toronto!

We will see. My BMI isnt that high but high enough to hate myself!

It's a hard road to go but I think that the end is really just the beginning. So if I have to wait for another year it will be disappointing but worth the wait... right? To be healthy is what is important. The surgery is just to help you.. you still have to do all the hard work of diet and exercise...

I have a Nov/2008 referral and haven't heard anything yet.

I have no where else to write this, but today I want to SCREAM AT THE WORLD!! I am so invisible being fat! In 2007 I lost 65 lbs with WW, but, surprise surprise, I gained it back! Today, being used to being invisible, a MORON had to come up to me and comment on how much weight I'd gained, and too bad, I should lose the weight! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! I had to come home and cry cry cry. My mirrors work fine, my clothes pinch me, I know I need help! Every moment of the day I'm thinking about losing weight, until the food is in front of me and I go blank till I'm done. I'm working hard on taking small bites and eating slow. I just don't make the right choices in food. I JUST WANT TO YELL!!!!

Ok, I feel a bit better now "talking" to people who probably have a better understanding about this than my 125LB husband. Thanks for letting me let loose a major vent!:thumbup:

Anyone else feel invisible? Seems my opinion doesn't count or I'm not important since I'm overweight...When I had lost the 65 LBS things were so much different with other people. It's weird...

I see people are no longer posting. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my rant a few weeks ago. I have tried to delete my post but can't seem to do it. I always look forward to reading about peoples progress with the LAP-BAND®. I realize that this thread wasn't the place to vent my anger/frustrations. Please continue to post, there are a lot of people out there who need the support & information that you can share like before.

Hi,

I called today at the office of Dr Savoie. They are in December 2008. So it means with appointment they are in march 2011. Kinda far! It is worth the wait I guess!

Congratulations Rosey! It is well worth the process. If you need support. We are here. Good Luck!!!:w00t:

Hey this is a great news!!! The Band is wonderfull!! Good Luck in June

How is it going Nancy? I'm getting so nervous! Were you week when you were on boost? I'll still be working, and that's my biggest worry right now, having no energy to work! Is the band working well for you?

Me I am doing great!!! I havent been week on boots. I have work my first full week after I took the second week off because where I work they were eating a lot of fast food etc...It was too hard. But over all it was all worthed. I have been band on november 4 and I have lost 120 pounds. As you see the band is great for me. It not true that it not complicated after a certain point or always easy...but I was decided to put all my energy in my losing weight process!!! You will be satisfy and very happy about result....dont be nervous be excited!!! :cursing:

WOW WOW WOW!! you ARE doing great! Keep it up, it makes me feel better knowing of your success with the band!