Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why don't y'all see?

No, I haven't even read the thread you refer to. I rarely jump in a thread without reading the whole thing. I have no desire to start at the beginning.

You extreme religious righties keep on keeping on. You are pushing more people towards Obama with your silly scare tactics and extremist ideas. Although... to be honest we Obama supporters really don't need your help anymore, do we? ;o)

Uh-huh... :cursing:

I'm very bored with your insults and slams. When you can put your big girl panties on and be just a tad rational, be sure to let me know.

You seem hardly bored since you keep coming back and working yourself up in a lather. As for the big girl panites, the only one I've seen getting upset is you. You're nearly shrill. Take a deep breath and, oh I dunno, get over yourself already. :)

Uh-huh... :wink:

You seem hardly bored since you keep coming back and working yourself up in a lather. As for the big girl panites, the only one I've seen getting upset is you. You're nearly shrill. Take a deep breath and, oh I dunno, get over yourself already. :)

:::cursing:::

Ladies, please stick to the topic. You are welcome to attack the idea, but not each other.

Thank you.

:::wink:::

Why is it you lie? You say you're bored, you don't like the information I post about your messiah, yet you seek out my posts -- NOW just to :::wink5:::. Very mature. And what was that you said about me and my big girl panties? :)

Be careful, otherwise you could be considered trolling at this point. But then again, I guess there's nothing you can argue about WAAAAHbama any longer. This is all you have left. Guess that bubble moved further north. :cursing:

Why is it you lie? You say you're bored, you don't like the information I post about your messiah, yet you seek out my posts -- NOW just to :::wink:::. Very mature. And what was that you said about me and my big girl panties? :)

Be careful, otherwise you could be considered trolling at this point. But then again, I guess there's nothing you can argue about WAAAAHbama any longer. This is all you have left. Guess that bubble moved further north. :cursing:

:::wink5:::

Just keep stomping those feeties. I'm getting a kick out of watching.

It seems you each want to have the last word... toss a coin. Your vote, as the votes of mine and others, will decide this issue on Tuesday. Agree to disagree and let the ballot do the talking.

Just for you, darl'en... a copy/paste from another board. I'm just sure you'll love it!

So this radio station in Canada made a prank call to Gov Palin thereby showing once and for all that she is a moronic ignoramus who only got picked because of her good looks, neanderthal ideology, and appeal to like-minded right-wing nuts. Most of this is in English, but the French bits are absolutely fantastic. Those guys were clearly pranking her, if she--or her staff--had an ounce of good sense they would have known it 10 seconds into it.

Here the transcript also:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081102/ap_on_el_pr/canada_palin _prank_call

Enjoy the giggle!

You have proven yourself incapable of carrying on a dialogue with somebody who doesn't walk in lock step with your fascist views without getting a bad case of the vapors, so you'll understand if I choose instead to loan you a pair of my big girl panties and tell you to move along. I'd rather carry on with your friends who, though we disagree, can actually communicate. Besides, you surprisingly "bore" when you're not getting your way.

Wouldn't want to see you get yourself banned again over lil ol' me. :cool2:

Edited by BethFromVA

You have proven yourself incapable of carrying on a dialogue with somebody who doesn't walk in lock step with your fascist views without getting a bad case of the vapors, so you'll understand if I choose instead to loan you a pair of my big girl panties and tell you to move along. I'd rather carry on with your friends who, though we disagree, can actually communicate. Besides, you surprisingly "bore" when you're not getting your way.

Wouldn't want to see you get yourself banned again over lil ol' me. :cool2:

I do believe you are projecting again. I have never been banned let alone banned over you.

I'm still laughing at your VP wannabe... LOL! What a loser~ That was so bad I was embarrassed for her, what idiot couldn't see she was being pranked? Oh yeah! Your VP wannabe idiot!

I communicate quite well and I really don't want your undies but really.. thanks anyway but you can keep them. Try them on someday.