Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gadgetlady, The Watcher, and all in between...

Ohhh, don't worry we will make sure there is plenty left for you.

:smile2:

Doubtful. There'll be too much celebrating on one side and drowning of sorrows on the other. Nuthin' will be left. :tongue2:

Steve - if you're getting one frozen margarita, could you as easily say "two" please? :tongue2:

Might as well make that a pitcher! :smile2:

Doubtful. There'll be too much celebrating on one side and drowning of sorrows on the other. Nuthin' will be left. :)

OK. Stop playing yourself. Have you noticed that everyone in showing fellowship and trying NOT to go negative? But YOU keep trying to piss in our drinks. Enough is enough.

I'm glad that you were joking but today has been very emotional for me. See, Obama represents so much where I am from. Not only is he intelligent and dignified but he is symbolic of how far we have come as a nation.

I am just tired of people disrespecting this man and he has not even had a chance to prove himself and that's not right.

I just feel like he is being sooo disrespected; I am taking it personal.

Sorry Beth if I am testy.

But....I come from a people that were bought and sold and this means so much. Please try to show a little more compassion for your fellow Americans that have a connection with this candidate on so many other levels that have nothing to do with politics.

I'm glad that you were joking but today has been very emotional for me. See, Obama represents so much where I am from. Not only is he intelligent and dignified but he is symbolic of how far we have come as a nation.

I am just tired of people disrespecting this man and he has not even had a chance to prove himself and that's not right.

I just feel like he is being sooo disrespected; I am taking it personal.

Sorry Beth if I am testy.

But....I come from a people that were bought and sold and this means so much. Please try to show a little more compassion for your fellow Americans that have a connection with this candidate on so many other levels that have nothing to do with politics.

I understand, and thank you for forgiving me (you forgive me, right? :))

If you've noticed, I've backed off today. It is done. It is not the result I had hoped for, but I won't dog it (no pun). I was just playing on the drink thing and didn't mean to upset you.

Enjoy your victory. I hope you're right. I'm just scared for our nation right now, and I can swear to you that it didn't matter to me who got in. The fear is the same. :)

Also, for what it's worth, I unsubscribed from all the other political threads I was on but this one. I really don't want to hear it anymore or participate. I'm tired. At least the ads and calls are over with, but dang if they haven't started with the CHRISTMAS commercials today!!! lol

Edited by BethFromVA

btw can I be the doggie that's going with Obama's kids to the White House:thumbup:

Sure, why not? Come visit when you do. :)

By the way, that's a black Scottie, right? All dressed in pretty pink?

Yes ms beth all is forgiven. After all, don't have the reputation as being the only "liberal" on this board that has a rapport with you?lol

Yes it is a scottie and I want one so bad. I have a bull mastiff already but she is just huge. I need the scottie.

Anywhoo... I need that drink

Beth and April sitting in a tree... :)

In all seriousness, it's good to see you two sharing warm fuzzies.

Yes ms beth all is forgiven. After all, don't have the reputation as being the only "liberal" on this board that has a rapport with you?lol

Yes it is a scottie and I want one so bad. I have a bull mastiff already but she is just huge. I need the scottie.

Anywhoo... I need that drink

Thanks, April. And I think there's one other liberal who can tolerate me. Maybe I'm foolin' myself. :)

And wow, yeah, big difference from mastiff to scottie! Like 200 pounds! lol Not a lap dog, for sure!

I'm drinking now. Second one. May try to make it three before bedtime. Won't be able to do it for much longer. :)

Beth and April sitting in a tree... :)

In all seriousness, it's good to see you two sharing warm fuzzies.

LOL, cute!

Yeah, I appreciated April's posts before today. She's nice (even if she is a liberal). :)

Now that was funny. It would go like this:

Beth and April sitting in a tree. E-A-T-I-N-G...

Only for another week. Sounds like a week from Friday, I can only have whatever fits through a straw... :)

Only for another week. Sounds like a week from Friday, I can only have whatever fits through a straw... :)

LOTS of things can fit thru a straw when blended ... :)