Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should prostitution be legal?

Should prostitution be legal?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should prostitution be legal?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Well Wasa I'm not convinced that we do totally disagree. I am definitely convinced that we aren't communicating well.

I want you to know that I do fully understand your point. For what that's worth. And I wasn't attempting to tell you that you don't have a valid point. Of course you do. I was merely saying that I think it is silly, or maybe inane is a better term.

Well Wasa I'm not convinced that we do totally disagree. I am definitely convinced that we aren't communicating well.

I want you to know that I do fully understand your point. For what that's worth. And I wasn't attempting to tell you that you don't have a valid point. Of course you do. I was merely saying that I think it is silly, or maybe inane is a better term.

BJean...

I'm really done with this portion of the topic. I'm not going to continue.

Agree to disagree or don't, it doesn't matter.

At the risk of being arrested, I'll admit: I'm going to prostitute myself out.

When DH gets back in town, I'm getting a damn boat....

Well, I'm going for the swimming pool!

Well, I'm going for the swimming pool!

I can top that! I can get anything I want from my husband, and we don't even have to have sex at all.

Yeah Patty, I too could probably get anything I want from my DH too....really never pushed it or tried....BUT--------I don't HAVE to have sex with my DH either....but I WANT to......A lot!!!! Yep, that floats my boat! And I didn't even have to ASK for that boat!!! LMAO!!

Kat

Hey, I gots a boat....maybe something can be worked out....

*creepy laughter and the sound of hands being rubbed evilly together ensues

I lived in Pahrump, NV and still own property there. This is where the chicken ranch and sherry's ranch is located, these are legal brothels. The girls get tested monthly and they register at the Sherrifs office. The brothels also have fund raisers for local organizaitions so they do help benefit the local community they also have summertime bar-b-cues and different activities for locals it's a great time. The elderly residents go and have a great time. There aren't any prostitutes walking the streets there and the brothels are on the outskirts of town. Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas that is clark county it is legal in Nye County only. You don't see the girls wandering around town or what you could imagine is going on you would never know they are there so legal prostitution in the town I lived in is fine.....If there were more like this we could have them off of the streets.

I lived in Pahrump, NV and still own property there. This is where the chicken ranch and sherry's ranch is located, these are legal brothels. The girls get tested monthly and they register at the Sherrifs office. The brothels also have fund raisers for local organizaitions so they do help benefit the local community they also have summertime bar-b-cues and different activities for locals it's a great time. The elderly residents go and have a great time. There aren't any prostitutes walking the streets there and the brothels are on the outskirts of town. Prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas that is clark county it is legal in Nye County only. You don't see the girls wandering around town or what you could imagine is going on you would never know they are there so legal prostitution in the town I lived in is fine.....If there were more like this we could have them off of the streets.

Sounds like the sane way to handle the issue!

Thanks for posting.

I just watched the movie 'Taken'. What a story! Liam Neeson Played a father whose daughter was abducted and put into prostitution. It revolved around his Quest to find her. Watch that movie and see if you feel that it should be legalized. Forced, into the profession, or not, it's definitely immoral.

And Chandra Levy was abducted while jogging so I think jogging should be illegal!

C'mon... most people are killed by the people they are legally sleeping with!

Enough of the protecting ourselves from ourselves mentality!

Brad