Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Nymphs Bandiversary Celebration!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandpal viewpost.gif

There you have it, folks. Thank you all for being with me during a wonderful year and an incredible experience.

Steph: Wow, Bandpal! What a major difference. You look so completely different. LOL - you also have more guts than I do. I have the undie pics, but I don't dare post them on here.

First of all, I think there's no question that I have more guts than you do - in my "before" pictures, that is. Besides that, anyone who wants to get all hot and bothered about some 48 year-old guy in his undies can knock themselves out, for all I care. I also want to reiterate: Skinny Jill - Wendy - Steph - you are each and all magnificently beautiful (whew, good thing I'm not only wearing underwear now! -only kidding, ladies, only kidding). Seriously, though, what an honor to come together with a group of people determined to make this change. I just hope we can keep together and be a resource and support for each other in the years to come.

Love, Bandpal

Bandpal, OMG!! You look great!!! And yes, you do have more guts than most! I don't care how thin I get, there will be no underwear pics, LOL!

Wendy, you look awesome! What a difference!! I'll post after I get some more off.

You all look GREAT!!!! Bandpal - you and I have the same starting shape. I hope I look like you when I'm done, with a little more boob action and a little less body hair. LOL.

My god, it must be soooo much easier for you to sit down or tie your shoes. Also, I bet you can finally see an important body part that was eluding you for years. ;o)

I'm glad I finally got around to reading this thread. Great work everyone! I'll have to get the nerve to take some turtle picture updates.

What a difference Bandpal... I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy... LOL No underwear shots from me either. I don't have any current photos on this computer so once I get them from my work computer I will upload them.

Great work Jill and the rest of you, you look like totally different people. Amazing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandpal viewpost.gif

There you have it, folks. Thank you all for being with me during a wonderful year and an incredible experience.

Steph: Wow, Bandpal! What a major difference. You look so completely different. LOL - you also have more guts than I do. I have the undie pics, but I don't dare post them on here.

First of all, I think there's no question that I have more guts than you do - in my "before" pictures, that is. Besides that, anyone who wants to get all hot and bothered about some 48 year-old guy in his undies can knock themselves out, for all I care. I also want to reiterate: Skinny Jill - Wendy - Steph - you are each and all magnificently beautiful (whew, good thing I'm not only wearing underwear now! -only kidding, ladies, only kidding). Seriously, though, what an honor to come together with a group of people determined to make this change. I just hope we can keep together and be a resource and support for each other in the years to come.

Love, Bandpal

Bandpal,

When is your birthday??? You are the same age as my husband and I. DH was born in Sept. and I was born in Oct 1960.

Oh wow, undy pics!

I can remember not wanting to take a date to the fair for fear of not making a weight limit or size limit on a ride. You should go to an amusement park and ride a roller coaster ; ).

I had this feeling pre-band when I took my son to a place with inflatable jumping things and the weight limit was 200. I couldn't believe I couldn't go on it even if I wanted to. :wink2:

Bandpal, Wendy, you're like completely different people!!!! :thumbup:

Bandpal,

When is your birthday??? You are the same age as my husband and I. DH was born in Sept. and I was born in Oct 1960.

Hey Wendy - March 5th 1960, here. And you wanna know what? Every effing year I would tell myself: "this is the year I'll lose the weight, this is the year I'll be thin". And even then I knew it would never happen. And now... it has! Go figure - live long enough, and you'll see everything!

All the best,

Thought it's time to post some photos. I have lost a few more lbs since the after photo.

post-224630-13813137931533_thumb.jpg

post-224630-13813137931914_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sades

Sades, I see a big difference in your face! Although you're not showing lower body in the photos, I'm the sure the rest of you looks great too! I also love your new hairstyle. I'll have to get around to posting midway pics too.

The funny thing is Cindy is that my hair style hasn't changed all that much but the slimmer face has given it a better look. Crazy huh? I'd like to see some photos of you as well. Look forward to it!

Man, Sades, you made my day with those pictures - Not only is it great to finally see you, it's so gratifying to see you looking so well, and happy. This is just great - I feel like all of you are really friends, with whom I have been through so much! Congratulations!

P.S. Hi Everyone! I'm in the States for two weeks with my 4-year old son, making the rounds of family and friends - have lots to share, waiting for some decent computer time. Love, Bandpal

Sades - you're GORGEOUS!!! I can see a big difference! Now I've got a face to put to the name. I'll post mine someday soon too.

Man, Sades, you made my day with those pictures - Not only is it great to finally see you, it's so gratifying to see you looking so well, and happy. This is just great - I feel like all of you are really friends, with whom I have been through so much! Congratulations!

P.S. Hi Everyone! I'm in the States for two weeks with my 4-year old son, making the rounds of family and friends - have lots to share, waiting for some decent computer time. Love, Bandpal

Thanks Bandpal. It's weird Bandpal but I feel the same. I guess we've been through an amazing time together so we are bound to bond! Enjoy your time in the US... I'd love to do another trip there but I doubt it will happen due to work and financial commitments.

Sades - you're GORGEOUS!!! I can see a big difference! Now I've got a face to put to the name. I'll post mine someday soon too.

Thanks Linda... you're making me blush! :thumbup: Love to see your shots as well... definitely would be great to put a name to a face!

OK, here's a before and midway photo. Both are with my son and I'm sort of hiding behind him. I can see a difference in my arms and chin. I don't have a full body midway photo. I'll take lots of those when I'm close to goal!

post-226438-13813137934443_thumb.jpg

post-226438-13813137934738_thumb.jpg

Yay, Cindy, you look fantastic! Congratulations! Your son is very handsome, but you don't have to hide behind him anymore... it's hard to get used to doing that, isn't it? I have developed so many little tricks for the camera over the years, like stretching my neck and holding my head at unnatural angles in order to hide the fact that I had more chins than a Chinese phone book, and all that accomplished was to make it look like I needed an urgent appointment with a chiropractor. I still reflexively hold my stomach in and avoid being photographed from the side. What a lifetime of shame... I'm just glad for the opportunity to live a different way. So happy for you...