Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having trouble borrowing the money to have this done

Credit is not the best, does anyone have a suggestion where I could get the money. I am going to pull the money out of my 401k to pay it off in Feb 09. But I really wanted it done over Thanksgiving Holiday.:biggrin:

I went through CareCredit. You can apply online. I have very very bad credit so I had to have my dad co-sign for me :grouphug: Good luck. I hope all works out okay for you.

i used the Care Card they offered. can't hurt to see if you're able to get it!

Thank you for your advise about a loan. Truthfully, I am having the gastric sleeve done. I am scared but I have to do this to save my life.

I agree with care credit.. It is a medical credit card and can be used for anyone in your family, even a pet. I even knew a girl whose friend got the care credit card in her name and she used it for herself.

Asking for someone else as I was banded last year. But what is Care Credit and how does one apply?

Hi Ellisa... I was banded by Dr. C. in April! The office actually offered the Care Credit card to me as a payment option along with some other bank loan options. All the loans were basically the same.... payments with interest for a certain amount of years.

Thanks for the reply.

The person interested said her credit wasn't very good. I don't know if she is planning on going to Dr. C but probably could get the information from them or whoever she goes to.

Asking for someone else as I was banded last year. But what is Care Credit and how does one apply?

CareCredit is a credit card for healthcare. It can be used from plastic surgery to vet bills. It can be reused as long as you have money on it to use. You get a line of credit based on your needs and the amount of the surgery and you credit. My parents cosigned for me because my credit wasn't good. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches