Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

whats everybody reading?

I am sorta new here, and am reading A piece of cake by Cupcake Brown, remind you I'm only 22 and I got it while I was on vacation to read on the LONG car ride home from mexico, so it lasted the whole trip... Its a really good story, and proves that things will get better eventually

I'm going to look for it!

I'm the same way though. I have so many books to read. I'm really bad about buying books I find interesting, whether they're on sale or not, and then they just sit there in stacks on the bookshelf. My husband gets mad at me for "wasting my money on books I'll never read". I tell him I'm just stocking up for when we have kids and I become a stay-at-home Mom....then I'll have plenty of time to read! Right? Wrong....hahah. Gosh, I wish I could be a stay-at-home Mom without the Mom part. That would be swell! :cursing:

Funny! I was a stay at home Mom for a few years and I hardly ever had a chance to read except for right before bedtime. My girls are 18 and 20 now so I cannot use them as an excuse! I just want to be a lady of leisure! hahahaha

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! I just went to my libraries web site and requested a bunch of the titles you all recommended! I can hardly wait to start reading! :cursing:

A couple of fun reads I just finished-The Accidental Werewolf and Accidentaly Dead by Dakota Cassidy

Anyone watch Dexter? Love that show, currenly reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter-totally like the show.

My husband like the Bones series by Kathy Reiches<sp> but the characters are not as in the show, he says good stories.

A couple of fun reads I just finished-The Accidental Werewolf and Accidentaly Dead by Dakota Cassidy

Anyone watch Dexter? Love that show, currenly reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter-totally like the show.

My husband like the Bones series by Kathy Reiches<SP> but the characters are not as in the show, he says good stories.

I love Dexter!!! We watch it every Sunday night! Once I've finished the first Sookie Stackhouse novel, I'm definitely going to get the first Dexter novel.

i like dexter, too but don't know if it will be on again

Yes it will be! Dexter was renewed for seasons 4 and 5!!! :laugh:

Dexter is creeeeepy. I like Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, House and Bones. :laugh:

I'm currently reading Matthew Reilly's Seven Deadly Wonders which is a cool action novel. I like James Rollins alot so it's like that but only more action less science.

Also read The Pact by Jodi Picoult a few days ago.. Sad but her books are always well written. Highly Recommend.

Going to reread all the sookie stackhouse books. those are a definite fav.. so is Laurell Hamilton, Kim Harrison, and a billion others. I read too much lol

I'm reading [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Financial-Peace-Revisited-Dave-Ramsey/dp/0670032085]Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey[/ame]. Any Dave Ramsey fans out there? What a Godsend!

I'm reading 'Russia Under The Old Regime' by Richard Pipes. I like to read political history.

Terry Goodkind-- I have 2 books left in the series of 12.... OMG. I haven't gone and bought them yet because I need to ration because I only have 2 books left and I raced thru the first 10. I was up all night a couple of times... And had to order the next books from the book store ahead of time because I knew I couldn't wait.

I am reading The Wizards First Rule because of your recommendation. I love it so far! Just in the first few chapters. I have never read this type of book except the Harry Potter series. I am so glad for this thread!! Thanks!

The Host was very good! I just finished "Your heart belongs to me" Dean Koontz. Both where very good, trying to figure out what to read next.