Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would happen if Barack Obama were Assasinated?

Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?

You are all absolutely right about McCain's temper. I'm not afraid to admit the truth . . . are you?

honestly lets for the sake of argument say he was flipping him off... there i say good for him this whole campaign he has been putting up with lies and half truths and taking his lumps on the chin... if he was ever flipping someone off ... which he wasn't...then it was about time!!!

come on you can do it............... Just his temper............what about the outrage about how he will disrespect the oval office by his behavior. You were so much harder on Obama for maybe using his middle finger but McCain spews the f word reatedly and it's his temper.

REALLY?

I actually didn't watch the McCain videos because I can't watch YouTube in FireFox (the sound doesn't work and it's very annoying) and my kids are in the room (they've never heard language like that), but I am well aware of his language and I do believe it is disrespectful and objectionable. I find Obama's behavior equally bad because it is obviously pre-meditated (in other words, he practiced it and planned to do it) and not a heated outburst.

I have called McCain's behavior objectionable. Will no liberal stand up and do the same about Obama?

McCain has anger issues. He is an angry old man. Obama is generally pretty laid back, I have heard. As for giving the finger, it goes to show that he is a man who cares about the hearing impaired. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A]YouTube - BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin[/ame]

McCain has anger issues. He is an angry old man. Obama is generally pretty laid back, I have heard. As for giving the finger, it goes to show that he is a man who cares about the hearing impaired. lol

nice one gree. trying to open a whole new voting demographic...rolf:lol:

gadgetlady you are the first to call people out if they don't read or listen to all the propaganda you put out. Listen to John McCain when your kids are not in the room. He does not say the F word once, he says it a number of times. So he lost his temper and said it once but could not contain himself the other times? I know when I have slipped with an inappropriate word I don't say it a second or third time in the same conversation. Obama's was premeditated? How do you know? We don't even know if he did it on purpose.

on top of that we all have 10 fingers i just so happen to scratch my cheek most of the time with the thumb and baby finger he may just scratch his with his middle finger. see harmless

thewatcher - there you go making sense and being reasonable.

we are almost over the finish line!

gadgetlady you are the first to call people out if they don't read or listen to all the propaganda you put out. Listen to John McCain when your kids are not in the room. He does not say the F word once, he says it a number of times.

and he not only say "f'ing"...

"Mother f*ing b*tch *ss wh*re" ... niiiiiice

Yeah but.. I'm more offended by a man (Obama) that thinks it's ok to kill innocent babies in the womb.. and you're pointing fingers at the guy who cusses? Cussing never killed innocent babies.

Oh it's just his temper.

Now Obama may have used his middle finger. May have. But if he was elected he would bring disrespect to the oval office, not to mention he shows not dignity. LOL

As I said on the other thread...I hope she rests in peace and gets to smile down on her grandson as he becomes the next president of the united states :D

on top of that we all have 10 fingers i just so happen to scratch my cheek most of the time with the thumb and baby finger he may just scratch his with his middle finger. see harmless

Show me one other time, in any of his speeches or forums or meetings, that he used his middle finger to scratch his cheek with. Just one. One eensy-teensy time.

gadgetlady you are the first to call people out if they don't read or listen to all the propaganda you put out. Listen to John McCain when your kids are not in the room. He does not say the F word once, he says it a number of times. So he lost his temper and said it once but could not contain himself the other times? I know when I have slipped with an inappropriate word I don't say it a second or third time in the same conversation. Obama's was premeditated? How do you know? We don't even know if he did it on purpose.

I will stipulate to everything you say he says. I believe you 100%. I can't listen right now.

I firmly believe Obama's was premeditated. He was very careful with his movements. I know you don't believe it, or at least you say you don't believe it; it's your right to feel that way.

For the record, once again, I am not happy with McCain as the nominee; he was my dead last choice among the potential nominees, and I consider him, in this election, the lesser of two evils.