Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would happen if Barack Obama were Assasinated?

Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?

Real clear politics has been the best source of info i have found truly non biased data on the national and battleground numbers.

The McCain ads on the bottom of this page annoy me.

A large amount of states are going BLUE :thumbup:

What a hero. In my play book, heroes don't flip other people off. Lest you think it was just a coincidence, watch all three:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBMdWxcFXQg]YouTube - Obama Flips Off McCain[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoOFp-RDpvM]YouTube - Obama Flips Off Hillary Clinton? Slow Motion![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pdKwBkDowU]YouTube - Barack Obama giving Hillary Clinton the finger??[/ame]

I prefer a candidate who will bring respect and dignity to the office, not someone who has the mentality to publicly display childish obscene gestures.

Like has been said before by so many people, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. Or as we've heard in this race so often (by both candidates), you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Stupid is as stupid does.

We were hoping for dignity when Bush was elected and were sadly mistaken. Remember him hiding under the desk looking for WMD. What an insult to all the parents of kids that were killed in Iraq.

I think you are wrong on Obama flipping off McCain. He was not smiling, and he had wiped his lips right before.

He might have been flipping off Clinton. Can't be sure. But then you are going to assume the worst or you would not have put them on the thread.

What a hero. In my play book, heroes don't flip other people off. Lest you think it was just a coincidence, watch all three:

YouTube - Obama Flips Off Hillary Clinton? Slow Motion!

I prefer a candidate who will bring respect and dignity to the office, not someone who has the mentality to publicly display childish obscene gestures.

are you serious...im sorry miss perfect but not every use of the middle finger means your being flipped off:eek::thumbup:

im not finished ... seriously i cant believe that you have the gall to sit there and make that kind of attack when you knew before you posted it that it was BS.... be real!

Beth I obviously got you confused with some other right winger who claimed to be a Libertarian. Sorry, my bad.

Not a problem. I get all you left-wingers confused, too. I could address BJean/clusk/green and nothing would be different. :thumbup:

Those videos are ridiculous. Proves what some people believe...

desperate times for the right when they have nothing left but to put up utubes of what they think shows Obama flipping someone off. Really is that all you have left?

desperate times for the right when they have nothing left but to put up utubes of what they think shows Obama flipping someone off. Really is that all you have left?

glad to see im not the only one who thinks that was insanely ridiculous.... i mean really ....

i cant believe that you have the gall to sit there and make that kind of attack when you knew before you posted it that it was BS.... be real!

I don't think it's BS, and I don't think you think it is either. I think it's a deliberate pattern, and deep down inside Obama supporters are silently chuckling.

If you really think he was just wiping his mouth or scratching his cheek -- all three times -- why don't you try finding a time in any speech -- any one! -- where he uses the same middle finger when he's not talking about an opponent.

It must be...polls already have Obama with a nice lead...After tomorrow he will be our new president. Then they can post some more youtube videos of Obama speaking as president and 'giving the finger' to others.:D