Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello banders from benitogarcia523 puerto rico.

I am a 59 year old man. :smile:I have been overweight from childhood to now! I have have no regrets being overweight because I have always been a happy person and have a great personality. Love me for who I am not what I look like. Everyone loves me!!!! I love life, God and every moment that the lord gives me while I am here!!!! I had my lap band operation on Sept 8,2008. I have lost since pre operation aprox 40Pounds!!!! I am very pleased. I love the ocean, travel, beautiful :thumbup: people and Life.:wink2: I wish all you banders the best! Keep working on your future and that bod that you all want.

Peace and God speed in all your goals.

benitogarcia523@yahoo.com:biggrin:

He Benito,

Congratulations on your weight loss. I am 59 as well and had the band placed in April. I feel so much better and this way I feel there is just as much of me to love, just in a smaller package. You will be the same person, just healthier and finding it a little easier to get around. Many blessings on your journey to good health.

Sally

Welcome! I'm 53, got the band 8/29, and have lost 41! Love the band! Your attitude is wonderful; I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to all of us here!

RIGHT ON MY LADY!!! We have so much to love. Thank you for your sweet reply. I am feeling really good too. I realize that the saying patience is a vertue. I wish I was at my goal now, i can almost see the weight loss every day. i know that we will achieve our goals soon. stay tuned and alert to temptation. Our weakest point is through our desire to satisfy our cravings and desire to eat!!!

God speed and stay well!!!!

ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches