Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

IM official ! I got approved and surgery is 10/10 this Friday !

Guest BikiniBeachy

Guest BikiniBeachy

I'm officially part of the crew!! This Friday! It took so long but now is happening so fast. Now how do I get that cool thing on my signature !!!

Welcome to the Smashing Pumpkin's pumpkin patch!!! The tread "October Odessey" is a great thread. There is a place there to add your name to the list that is joining the band. If you want a counter in your signature just go to one of ours and click on it. It should take you to the site. You can configure it and put it in your signature.

I wish I was going next week. I have 3 more weeks. Good luck!!!

:):laugh::tt1:

Best of luck and good wishes to you!:tt1:

I'm officially part of the crew!! This Friday! It took so long but now is happening so fast. Now how do I get that cool thing on my signature !!!

YEA!!!! See I told you once you got it, it would move fast. I thought of you last night. I went to the north area support group, Kim lead it, and it was mentioned that Dr. Snyder was going to Rome on Monday and also a vacation and would be gone for a few weeks. So I am glad you got in before that. What time is your surgery? Are you at Founders or Rose? Good luck to you. You will do great as you have researched and planned for this so long, you know what to expect and what to do. Now go stock up on those Protein drinks and broth to have on hand post op. :tt1:

How you feeling today? Gas pains getting better?

My Goodness... you must be excited!:)

CONGRATS!!:laugh:

Guest BikiniBeachy

Sorry I just saw your post Long! It is so funny how I got in right before he left for Italy, how cool! But I am still a little paranoid that they hurried and that was the reason I had those unbearable gas pains. But the beauty of anesthesia is I wasn't even really part of the surgery, so I'll never know. I'm a little sad I haven't been able to contact him, but it's done now.

Bino thanks for asking, I have bad pains again tonight *sigh* I just want it to go away! This gas has been really hard for me. During my galbladder surgery, it was breeze! I just can't wait to weigh myself at the post op next Wed (I don't own a scale).