Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Our Journal - April Avengers

Guest Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

Brandy - I'm horrible - Reeses Pieces...yum.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I can't sleep - thought I'd log my food for Wed & Thur

Date: 10/8/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee, 1/2 BK Wrapper

Lunch: beef & bean burrito, 4 tortilla chips, 1 sopapilla

Snack: rice cakes

Dinner: 3 tb pb, wheat thins, cool whip, 3 cups popcorn, 1 pb cookie

1 cup 2% (hood cal countdown) milk

Protein: I'll caculate later

Water Intake: 2 liters

Exercise: Nada

Anything to add: I honestly can't remember - couldn't even remember all of my food

Date: 10/8/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee

Lunch: grilled chicken, grilled veggies (onions.shrooms), tortilla chips & salsa

Dinner: 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 cup milk, 1 jr lunchables

Protein: I'll caculate later

Water Intake: 5 (16 oz cups)

Exercise: Zumba Class

Anything to add: I weighed in today and didn't gain/didn't lose either though! New week ahead - and why hasn't anyone else logged in two days? We're slippin ladies! :-)

Argh...Okay, I'll log.

10/09

B: Slimfast- notice a pattern here?

S: None

L: Bites of a baked potato with ham (1 slice), Tomato (diced)

D: Tamale, refried Beans, 3 chips, sour cream/guac and 2 Margarita's!!!!!!

Protein: Don't know

Exercise: None...took a second day off

Anything to add: I think I really did need a break from the gym. I am feeling better today, and will go sometime before the afternoon. I think I was needing to give my body a rest. I'm just scared to though, I don't want to lose momentum.

~C

Turler I want your dinner!

I was sooo boring today haha. I was fighting head hunger I guess thats what it is called. I didn't need to eat but my head kept saying just have 1 bite ! So I ate meat most of the day just to keep it at bay and stuffed.

B~2 meatballs with 2 Tbsp cheese

S~Potatoe Soup and 1 more meatball

L~1/2 Manicotti Roll stuffed with ricotta and a meatball

D~The same as lunch lol

S~1 cup popcorn

I don't even wanna log it to see what I ate caloric wise lol. The meatballs are small tho I would say 1/2 oz. each.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Re: Our Journal - April Avengers

Okay - Where's everyone??? I want to know if I'm the only one here struggling. If you are eating wrong - it is okay...let's get on track.

Date: 10/10/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee, 1/2 BK Wrapper

Lunch: Potato Soup

Dinner: chicken salad (made with spinach dip), Yogurt, banana & 2% Milk

Snack: Protein shake

Protein: 69

Water Intake: 4 liters

Exercise: Body Sculpting (300 cal burned)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 10/11/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: Orange juice

Snack: Popcorn

Lunch: chicken salad & Jr. Lunchables

Dinner: 2 Hushpuppies, ketchup, peach cobler, milk

Protein: 41g & 965 cal

Exercise: Housework

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 10/12/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: None (slept in)Snack: Great Value Cheesy Puffs

Lunch: Hamburger Helper Cheesy Hashbrowns

Snack: 2 tb cookie dough

Dinner: Hamuber Helper Cheesy Hashbrowns, Milk

Protein: 52g & 1310 cal

Exercise: Housework

I snacked on darned cheesy puffs most of the day. I craved milk all day - probably had 3 cups of milk. Sunday was a tough on plan day. Back on plan on Monday! Did good the rest of the weekend though.

My eating has been so sporadic and weird, I'm not backtracking. I'll start fresh today. I will tell you I've had too much junk this weekend. Friday night I had several high calorie beverages as well. So, yes, I'm struggling a bit. It's stress and emotional eating at it's finest.

Hi everyone...

I'm not doing so good either. Have had some bad food choices this weekend. I actually cooked (don't normally do that) and I baked a few things that I have of course sampled a few times! LOL

That being said, here goes today 10/13

B- 1 hard boiled egg

L- salad--- lettuce, shredded cheese, mushrooms, croutons, French dressing

S- Cinnamon latte-large with whipped cream

D- Meatloaf -one small patty

S- skim milk 8 oz and 1 piece magic bar, 1 piece Reese's dessert bar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Protein- dunno

Exercise- Treadmill 30 minutes- Bad eating day, but made it back to the gym!!!!!!!! Woot!

~C

Date: 10/14/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee, healthy harvest Protein bar

Lunch: 1 wedge lite laughing cow, 2 pieces melba toast, 1/2 peach

Snack: 1/2 Luna bar (lemon - yucky!!)

Dinner: 3 shredded chicken and green chili soft tacos (3 oz stewed chicken, lettuce, tom, onion, light dressing, corn torts, f/f sour cream)

Snack: f/f yoplait, 1/2 c blueberries, 1 T almonds, 1/2 oz bran flakes

Protein: 69g (1317 cals)

Water Intake: not near enough!! (1 L)

Exercise: one mile walk (rest week) - 117 cals burned

Anything to add: I start a new phase of diet tomorrow.

Edited by Bea1128
update

B- 1 hard boiled egg

L- salad (same as yesterday)

S- 1 magic bar, 1 Reese's square (both are gone now--THANK GOD!)

D- Olive Garden lasagne (1/4 cup), lettuce, 1 banana pepper, 2 olives

S- 1 piece plain cheesecake (Olive Garden), 1 glass Merlot

Protein- dunno

Exercise- 30" (10 min Eliptical/ 20 min Treadmill)

Anything to add- Good grief! What is wrong with me??? Why do I sabotage myself. I was doing fine until I had to write it down! Just kidding. I sure hope this isn't any indication of the ensuing holiday season. I cannot, will not go on like this!

~C

Guest Leslie2Lose

Well - I've been horrible at journaling this week...

B- 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 1 slice bacon

L- 1/2 beef quesadilla, white cheese dip, tortilla chips, salsa

S- Caramel Rice Cake snack

D- Hibachi chicken - 1/4 cup Rice - that sinful white sauce

S- 1 cup milk

Protein- I'll calculate later

Exercise- nada

Anything to add- I've got to get better about logging my food. Quit snacking on unhealthy stuff! Eat a normal dinner! I did good today (14th), but normally I don't. Need to develop healthy habits too...I don't cook enough either. Bea is my food inspiration goddess...we need to do a recipe thread for the Avengers! Bea????

I want to go out to eat with Carol!!!! Oh - I think we are still doing great though. So we don't always make the best choices. We are human and love to eat! If it weren't for our bands I would have eaten the entire box of hibachi and the kids and had dessert....Carol wouldn't have you eaten the entire entree at Olive Garden? We have come so far ya'll. This logging really does keep me focused and reminds me of what I need to be doing and what I shouldn't be. Thanks ya'll!

Edited by Leslie2Lose

Bea is my food inspiration goddess...we need to do a recipe thread for the Avengers! Bea????

Okay, Girlfriend, what are you smoking and why haven't you offered me any? LOL! "Inspiration goddess"?!? While I do dig the whole goddess thing, I'm not sure what kind of inspiration I am. :regular_smile: However, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm certainly not perfect. I have found that if I ever start (or should I say, fall off the wagon), it's hard to stop. Here is just what I can remember about my weekend. Evidently I had so much junk, I've blocked it from memory!!:

Friday Night:

2 Margaritas, 3 blue hawaiians - first time we got to go out in a long time, kinda got carried away. There was a really good band that did stuff from the 80's! The drinks were small and not that strong alcohol wise, but I'm lucky I didn't puke or go into a diabetic coma. Talk about sugar overload!

Saturday:

I ate brownies, several of them as a matter of fact, don't even remember how many. Along with Sun chips. - total emotional eating

Sunday:

About 40 cups of coffee (that can't be good) and more Sun chips.

And now....

I just got back from my girls' school. I tried to sneak up there to drop some stuff off, but my oldest "caught" me. She wanted me to stay for lunch. So, to keep from seeing the guilt making "I'll need therapy one day" face, I stayed and ate school cafeteria lasagna. Yuck! It tasted okay, but I can only imagine what was in it. It's no wonder our kids in America are becoming obese. My daughter didn't even eat it, she chose a baked potato which had to be better even with the little tub of butter and sour cream. They wouldn't let me have one because they only had so many. So, I took one right in the gut for my kid!!! LOL! ONe of these days when I get several more degrees under my belt, that's going to be the first thing on a long list of things to try to change - school lunches! I mean, really.

Needless to say, I didn't loose any weight, but I also didn't gain! But I'm done and it's over. Back on the wagon.

Anyway, yes I'm going to start our recipe thread, but I'm trying to decide the best way to go about it because stuff gets lost. I'm not sure there is really a way to categorize it. I was thinking we could have posts for casseroles, salads, etc on the title line and then when someone adds a new recipe, they would just "edit" that post and add it to the bottom. Do you think that would work? I'm a little anal, can ya tell! HA!

I want to go out to eat with Carol!!!!

LOL...well just for the record, I didn't actually go OUT to eat. It was catered IN. Last night was our last day of the term (for school) and our professor bought us dinner. It was very nice, but I did feel obligated to eat some, ya know? But yes, we eat out quite a bit. I hate to cook. And you can join me anytime.

Just ask Lori (KIEUL) about our eating out!!! LOL

....Carol wouldn't have you eaten the entire entree at Olive Garden?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! You're right. And still have been hungry later! It really IS amazing not to eat like that anymore. Thank God for the Band!

haha Bea you're my kinda girl! Too bad no one lives close to me I would love to get out now and then and have 1 or heck 5 drinks lol..

I would love to see a recipe thread. I would like to find a Soup that high Protein (not beans) that I can make a batch of and actually enjoy eating. Soups are easy for me in the morning and I would rather eat something instead of Protein shakes since my bands tight early in the day.