Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Our Journal - April Avengers

Guest Leslie2Lose

Leslie,

That's not that bad!!! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and were able to eat all that stuff! You'll probably lose 6 pounds this week because you ate something 'bad'!

Hang in there girl...

October 4 - "The day for nautiness - ate what I wanted"

B - Nothing - I slept in - then had 3 tb pb w/ glass of milk

L - CiCi's pizza - 1 slice alfredo pizza, 1 slice bacon/cheddar pizza, 1/4 cup Pasta with alfredo sauce, 1/4 brownie

S - 2 Cups Air popcorn

D - Fair food - Urg....1/4 Funnel Cake, 1 hotdog (no bun), ket/may/must, 2 Onion Rings, Roasted Ear of Corn

Protein/Calories - P 65, Cal 1287 (not as bad as I thought)

Water - Two Cups (16 oz)

Exercise - Lots of Walking at the fair (burned 465 cal)

I really don't want to write this down...but this really does help me. I got COMPLETELY OFF PLAN. We went to the fair Sat Night and I just ate what I wanted (in small quantities). I'm back on plan today (Sunday)!!! I was bad at lunch too - knew I was going to the fair...thus ate what I wanted. I was able to eat CiCi's yesterday - I was really loose, today I'm super tight and having trouble with Breakfast. Fickle Band!

I'm with you! I don't want to report either but it keeps me sane.

Date-10/5/08

B - 1/4c scrambled eggs, 1 slice bacon, 1/4 cup hashbrowns

L - 1/4 cup chicken rice casserole, 1/4c mac & cheese, 1c salad, 1tbls dressing, 1 roll, 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, 1 small slice strawberry cake

D - 6 Water crackers, 3 slices cheese, 2tb alouette cheese spread, 1 slice mexican chocolate cake

S-10 mini oreos

Protein/Calories - didn't even look

Water - 7 cups

Exercise - 1 hour hike with family

Guest Leslie2Lose

10/5/08

B - 1 cup milk (2% hood cal countdown), 1 egg

L - 1 hamburger patty, 1/4 cup baked Beans, 2 tb ketchup

S - 2 TB PB, 1 Lg banana

D - ham salad, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup blackeyed peas

S - Strawberries w/ light cool whip

Protein/Calories - 76g protein/1352 Cal

Water - Four Cups (16 oz)

Exercise - Walked 3 miles (Leisurely)

Had a good day on Sunday. Went to a birthday party and avoided the B-Day Cake like it was the plague. I even swang on the Swings (Is swang a word???). Had fun though!

Edited by Leslie2Lose
Forgot the date

B - 1 egg with cheese

L - 1 slice of turkey with spinach dip rolled up in a piece of lettuce

S - Handful of mix nuts

D - Home made pot pie ( a few nibbles of the crust)

Protein/Calories -

Water - 60 oz

Exercise - Ran a total of 3 miles. Split them into 3 short 1 mile runs

Date: Sunday10/5/08

What Did You Eat Today?: Lots of coffee; 1/4 c chicken salad (maybe), 1/2 slice bread, 2 slices Tomato, bite of lettuce, 2 oatmeal cream cakes (little Debbie); 1 c hamburger helper, 1/2 c green Beans, 1-2 c salad w/ lite dressing

Protein: ????

Water Intake: almost none

Exercise: zip

Anything to add: I had church (all day it seems) and committee meetings plus had to go to Sam's to shop for my Senior Adult Ministry event today. I left the house at 8:30 a.m. and didn't get home until after 5 p.m. I was having a tight day and I couldn't really get the chicken salad down. I was in a meeting so I was afraid to try too hard for fear I'd erp in front of everyone! Because I was unkind to my body, no food really or Water, I had the worst headache when I got home, the shakes, and vision issues. I know my blood sugar was in the pooper. Then I was so hungry I ate too fast and too much. Not enough to make me PB, but I was so miserable for the rest of the night. All and all not a very good day!

Date: October 6th

What Did You Eat Today?: 3 cups coffee; 1/2 c lentil Soup, small piece of quiche, spinach salad w/ light dressing, small slice pumpkin pie; 1 c lentil Soup, 1/2 Protein bar.

Protein: 34g / 926 cal.

Water Intake: 4 c

Exercise: none right now, but I'm running later will edit

Anything to add: I organize the senior adults at my church for outings, etc. Today it was BINGO and lunch. I cooked all the food for them. It's so much fun, but a lot of work and I didn't have time (AGAIN!!) to do what I needed to. I'm getting back on track as we speak!

Edited by Bea1128

Guest Leslie2Lose

10/6/08

B - 3/4 BK Wrapper (no hashbrowns), coffee

L - South beach Turkey Bacon Wrap, Jello

S - 2 Bags - Caramel Delights (rice cake bites)

D- 1/4 cup ham salad, Wheat Thins, PB

S - Strawberries & 1 Cup 2% Hood Cal countdown, cool whip

Protein/Calories - 62g protein/995 Cal

Water - Six Cups (16 oz)

Exercise - Zumba Class (Burned appx 300 cal)

Had a pretty good day. I didn't get hungry except for after Zumba class. Slept really well - I've got to get back to exercising DAILY!

10/06/08

B: Slimfast vanilla shake, coffee

S: 3/4 oz Peanut Butter, coffee

L: Parmesan chicken (approx. 3 oz), one baby carrot-got stuck

S: smoothie (homemade)- banana, 2 scoops Slimfast powder, milk, peanut butter--huge glass ? maybe 24 oz. total

D: None-drank Water

Protein: ????

Calories: ????

Water: 7 glasses

Exercise: Treadmill 35" Variety program

Guest Leslie2Lose

Tracking my food at dailyplate....

OMG - The strawberry Cheesecake Shooter at Applebees has a FREAKIN' get this.......538 calories!!! I did so good at lunch and thought I'll just get the little shooter...OMG! Soup for dinner tonight...

Tracking my food at dailyplate....

OMG - The strawberry Cheesecake Shooter at Applebees has a FREAKIN' get this.......538 calories!!! I did so good at lunch and thought I'll just get the little shooter...OMG! Soup for dinner tonight...

Holy crap! They should have a disclosure next to anything over 350 calories on menus lol

I was already having soup so thats ok but I could sure do with some cheesecake!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Date: 10/7/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: One Cup coffee, 3/4 BK Scrambler

Lunch: Applebees: Tomato Basil Soup, Turkey Slices, Mozerella & Bacon (no bread Turkey BLT); strawberry Cheesecake Shooter

Snack: Quaker Mini Delights (Caramel)

Dinner: Wheat Thins, Peanut Butter, Cool Whip, 1 cup 2% milk, 2 mini-powdered donuts, Chili cheese Dip (3 TB) & Tortilla chips, Jr. Lunchables (turkey). URRGGHH!

Protein: 64 g (Calories 2,166)

Water Intake: 70 oz

Exercise: Nothing

Anything to add: Well - I'm not going to lose any weight eating like I did today....everything prior to 1:00 was great...it just went downhill from there. I think I pulled something in my back in Zumba class. I rested last night and didn't cook dinner (it was sandwiches for the family) and I snacked all night. I MUST and WILL do better!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 10/7/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee, f/f yogurt, 1/2 nature valley granola bar, banana

Lunch: salad w/ light cesear dressing, crutons, 1 oz ham, 1/2 c cottage cheese

Snack: l/f chocolate chip granola bar

Dinner: pizza breadstick cassarole (very salty and PB'd a little - not a keeper for my family, 1 c california blend veggies

Total impulse craving, because I thought I needed something comforting because I had a bad day dessert: Giant, yes that's right the big one, nutrageous candy bar!!! WTH was I thinking?!?! Yeah, you are right, I wasn't! I was PO'd and didn't care! Whew! Glad that is off my chest!

Protein: 66 g (Calories 1647 - 520 of this was the candy bar! I won't even tell you about the fat grams!)

Water Intake: 2 liters

Exercise: 1 mile jog / 40 minutes weight lifting (403 cals burned)

Anything to add: I think I've said it all

Date: 10/8/08

What Did You Eat Today?

Breakfast: coffee, 1/2 c oatmeal, 1/2 c blueberries

Lunch: 2 c homemade lentil veggies Soup, f/f yogurt

Snack: 1 oz roasted soy nuts

Dinner: chicken Taco salad w/o shell, 1 T sour cream (forgot mine), lots of lettuce, tomatoes, salsa

Protein: 82 g (1286 cals)

Water Intake: 3 liters

Exercise: 3 mile run/walk uphill both ways! LOL! / 2 mile run on treadmill 5.0-6.0 (burned 790 cals)

Anything to add: We have church tonight and I know they are having taco salad. I'm planning to skip the tortilla bowl, bring my own dressing and f/f sour cream. No dessert either!! :D

Edited by Bea1128

Journal for today so far :D I have to confess cause it's yukky!

B- egg and 1 slice of cheese

snack- I lost count of the number of cherry tomatoes.. seriously in about 3 hours probably 20.

L-PF changes 1/4 cup WHITE rice :sad_smile: and 1/2 cup almond chicken

Water - NONE!

I am having a much healthier dinner if I stick to plan. Going to make chicken fajitas for the family so I will just have the grilled chicken and maybe a couple veggies. I will have a glass of Water by the end of this post and will make sure I get all my water in lol

I had t o tell on myself so I would fix it!

Guest Leslie2Lose

LOL Brandy! I had to tell on myself too - last night I wanted to lie so badly about my food intake...horrible.

Bea - glad you enjoyed your candy bar! You sound like me with my cheesecake. Chalk it up to hell with it and move on...was yours good? mine was.

OH man this is kinda OT for in here but... my favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter cups... Last week I tried to sneak one of the single ones. I got it all in then, I got it all out. I now realize that Peanut Butter doesn't work for me.

Glad you enjoyed it though Bea!