Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Something POSTIVE Thread

Dionna

Its one of those hands you see at a football game with thwe we are #1 finger going, Mines for West VIrginia University.......I have 3 of 5 sons there

I had a NSV today -- put on a favorite birthstone ring I've had for a long time and it kept slipping round and round my ring finger so I finally put it on my middle finger -- so my fingers are getting skinnier!

What a great thread!

I am so thankful to have had surgery. I'm 5 1/2 weeks out and have been losing really well, 13lbs since surgery. BUT in the last 2 days gained back 2lbs and I'm actually OKAY with it! Not thrilled by any means, but I get a fill on Tuesday and I know I'll get it back off again. I've been hungry the last couple of days and have been eating more than usual but NOTHING like before surgery! To me, that seems like a miracle! And even though I'm hungry, it's not like before surgery either!

I'm also thankful for my DH and DD. I love them to pieces!!

Saundra, my husband went to WV. He's Icelandic and came to the US to go to school and picked WV because he had friends who were attending there. He still has very fond memories of Morgantown.

Everyones welcome at WVU, I went there myself for a little while before my 3rd was born and I had to stop. My oldest loves it there so much he bought a restaurant this year that he worked at last year. LOL and it looks like we have another son wanting to go there as well, so all I can say is Letsss Goooo Mountaineers!!

P.S. Your hubby obviously has good taste in schools and women :w00t:

I am positively happy because I ran 8.2 miles today, divided in 3 runs. I positively could not have done that a year ago, or a month ago for that matter. WOW! This band is an amazing tool, but more than that, we are amazing women for choosing to use it!!!

Today, I had a huge chocolate craving but I was able to pass up fudge. For that, I am very thankful. I am also thankful for the health and well-being of all my children. :tongue:

I lost another 4.6 Lbs. yesterday.

I still have to get through today to complete my first full week of Phase I on South Beach. I've lost a total of 11 Lbs. so far.

What a wonderful thread. I am thankful for my new life. I have a goal of 8000 steps a day and this week I topped it. Two days I walked over 10,000 steps. That is wonderful as in June when I started this journey, I was winded when I walked to the car. Life is wonderful today.

I lost another 4.6 Lbs. yesterday.

I still have to get through today to complete my first full week of Phase I on South Beach. I've lost a total of 11 Lbs. so far.

How awesome for you! I am POSITIVE I need to do South Beach! :angry:

How awesome for you! I am POSITIVE I need to do South Beach! :smile:

LOL!! Thank you!

I highly recommend it. :angry:

ran my first 5k this morning & the scale hasn't been evil as of late - will take a lot to wipe the smirk off my face today:tongue2: