Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What blender to get?

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5531&highlight=Magic+Bullet

Here's an entire thread about the Magic Bullet. Do a search, too. My sister had one in her pantry so I didn't need to buy one. I used it plenty the first few weeks, but have since put it away. My mouth and teeth are now my magic bullet! It's a good product, though, if you clean the blades just as soon as you are done blending. Otherwise, you get stuck goo underneath and it's hard to clean the undersides of the blades. Just don't let the food dry off before you clean that part.

Guest Denise M

I bought the Magic Bullet off Ebay, and I love it. Even though I'm almost 6 weeks post-op we still use it on a daily basis. It's so convenient to make single servings, and put a lid on it and go in the morning. Wouldn't trade it for anything!

What is a majic bullet?

Magic bullet is a small blender about the size of a large Water glass. It comes with snap on cups, and lids, and you can blend, take it off the machine, turn cup bottom down, attach a ring and drink it right there. It is conveniet, and easy to clean, much better than hauling out the big blender. Got mine at Kohls on sale, love it.

I love my Magic Bullet too! I just made fruit & yogurt smoothies yesterday morning for my son and I with it.

I like that you can pulse it or all out blend with it. That way you can leave fruit chunkies, or blend it smooth.

Cheers!!!

Thanks I got the Magic Bullett Right now I am minus 10 days to Banding and I am all liquid and starving to death

First day on all liquid & GAINED A FULL POUND!

Tink

Good for you, Tink! Don't worry about gaining. You body went into shock and said "WHAT? No food? ! You gotta be kidding!" and held on to it's weight. It will get the message and start letting it go. Take advantage of this liquid pre-op...jump start that weight loss! Hope you enjoy your Bullet (the blender thingy, not the thingy you shoot stuff with, LOL!)

Tink, I feel your pain(or I wish I did!) still waiting for my date. Just think, pretty soon weight will be rolling off of you! Every slurp of liquid is a sip in the battle!! Drink on, Brother!

well it looks like people have stopped talking here but, I wanted to just say i have a cheapo blender from wal mart ($13) and I am tired of having a huge to do with cleaning it up and dragging it out three to four times a day. I am going to find a magic bullet today.

I am 4 days on my Liquid Protein diet; I started out at 308 and I am proud to say that I am down to 297 already as of this morning. I am so proud of myself.

My surgeon is Dr. Robert Watson form Western Bariatrics Institute in Reno. I will see him Tuesday,July 12 for my offical pre op and then I will have my pre op class with his nurse Melissa on Wednesday. Then it is the liquid diet until my surgery on Tuesday, July 26,2005. I hope to have lost enough by the 12th. We are expected to lose 10% of our body fat before surgery. I want to lose that before my pre op with Dr.Watson.

Hope you all have a great day.