Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer Weightloss Challenge

only 2 NSVs? piece of cake!

I got another fill today before heading off to ID. Again, the scales didn't move.

Heh, you and Jack. I wish I paid better attention...be sure to post at least 1 NSV in lieu of your weight on Mondays. Deal?

How's your fill doing you?

Just a few weeks left, ya'll! Can't wait to see the final list on Jonathan's website. Looking and feeling so good!!!!

Well, my NSV has to do with my hording. I gave 2.5 big black lawn & leaf bags of clothes to the help house. I was going to bring them to the bash, but I felt that they were more needed here.

I was able to let them go without much stress.

Alright...I was doing very good this week until I went to Ohio to visit my best friend...lets just say I gained everything I had lost last week except for 1 little ol pound. Hey I am thankful for that pound...Until next week!!!!

Hope Everyone has a great week!!!

THese past 3 days I had two major get togethers. There were brownies-cookies & ckaes- OH MY! Yes I did - I ate both times. The scale blessed me with only going up a apound- but I think it was the fact that it would have gone down instead. So I count it as a 2 pound gain. I was doing really well- but was having so much fun too. I went & bought new running shoes yesterday & today will be back on track ;0) literally. I have been trying to really add in exercise even though I don't enjoy it. I really don't-lol :0)

I got a fill mid-week last week and finally know what restriction feels like. I lost 4 lbs. last week!!! Yeah, I'm at 181 today!! Now, I only have 4 lbs. to go to meet my goal for the challenge!!!

Tricia

Despite the exercise I didn't do last week, and all the junk that I ate, I still managed to lose 1 lb. I even hopped on the scale 4 times just to be sure.

One down for me. I'm gonna have to work my ass off if I want to be in the 180s when my son comes home (spent the year in Europe) Labor Day weekend!

ANd here I thought I was ALREADY doing that!!

Work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder, work harder...

Stayed the same this week. One huge NSV though, I went to old navy and grabbed a pair of jeans off the womens side of the store and they fit no problem!! I broke out in tears right there in the fitting room.. at the same time running out to find my husband. Those around me must of thought I was crazy!

My NSV yesterday was that after walking down two flights of stairs at my University I realized that I didn't need what I thought I needed. So I turned around and ran back up to the 4th floor. Not plodded up the stairs, but ran up the stairs. Okay, probably more jogged up the stairs but still!!!! And this is while i'm still getting acclimated to the high altitiude! (going from sea level a week ago to 4,000+ feet)

weigh me in at 214.... today, when I hit 1oo total Im throwing my self a party!

I think I may go as low as 185! I hope that you are all meeting your weight loss goals!!!!

I finally went and bought a scale Friday (Weight Watchers Scale) because it goes up to 380 and I weighed my self and I had lost 4 more lbs. For some reason I go from 380 to 382. I don't know why.