Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone know...?

Sue RN

Who is Sandy R? I keep seeing her posts all over the OH Forums as a band educator and a nurse, but I am wondering who exactly she is.:thumbup:

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask that question over on OH than to ask here at LBT??? I am not being a smart a$$---just not following the logic.

Kat

Sorry...truly didn't mean to "start anything". Please forget the thread...don't want any misunderstandings.

Sorry...truly didn't mean to "start anything". Please forget the thread...don't want any misunderstandings.

No worries, Sue. Gotta be careful what you read over there, though. Actually, you have to be careful with what you read over here,too.....but we're more wacky and lovable.

No worries, Sue. Gotta be careful what you read over there, though. Actually, you have to be careful with what you read over here,too.....but we're more wacky and lovable.
it was

Thank you Plain...it was very kind of you to respond the way you did instead of just "assuming" I meant to "start something". I won't be posting over here, it doesn't seem to be a peaceful place to find support, but again, I thank you.

it was

Thank you Plain...it was very kind of you to respond the way you did instead of just "assuming" I meant to "start something". I won't be posting over here, it doesn't seem to be a peaceful place to find support, but again, I thank you.

The rants and raves section of any forum is not the most peaceful of places. I have read some of the rants and raves at OH and decided never to go there again.

I have a found that I have about four or five places on this forum that I feel very accepted and get a lot of feedback and support.

I haven't seen any of these post your speaking of, but I know that if you do look somewhere besides rants and Raves for your support you will usually get it. The group that hangs in r&r are pretty nice for the most part, they will debate you but most try to attack ideas and not people.

Welcome to lapbandtalk, I'm glad to have you. I hope that you will find the support you are looking for.

Edited by ReadySteadyGo

I think she meant that someone on OH was trying to start something.

I can vouch for Sue RN she's been very helpful to me when I've had problems in the past. Let's not try to jump on people just because they aren't people we're familiar with at LBT, a lot of us go to other WLS forums. Nancy:smile:

I think she meant that someone on OH was trying to start something.

That is exaclty what I meant, but stand by my original post---about why they come here to LBT to ask about a OH poster. That made no sense to me then, and still doesn't.

I have no issue with Sue RN, who I do not know, have never spoke with, nor ever seen here at LBT. And honestly don't feel I jumped on anyone.

To open your first posts in R&R, and to do so asking questions about someone from another WL forum......makes me wonder what it is all about --- simple as that. But I made that clear and went on.....which I am doing again!!! :thumbup:

Kat