Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Funniest Things Your Kids Have Ever Said

Im on a new thread roll today.... I think this is number 4!

Anne Marie (4yr old) just came to me and said, "Mommy, for my next birthday, I want to get married." So I asked her (of coarse), "Who do you want to marry?"

You know, thinking its a little boy from school or someone like that.

She says, "The popsickle man!"

So, I asked her, "What? Why the popsickle man?"

Her response... "Because I LOVE popsickles so much. I want to marry the man that drives the popsickle truck!"

LMBO!

So, what funny thing have your kids said lately?

Lately? hmmm, "of course you like to play The Sims, it's a doll house, and you're a girl."

It hadn't even occured to me, but he's right, It is a doll house!

From when he was little? hmmm, he'd just seen his first peacock at age 3 and burst out laughing and laughing. I asked what was so funny. "the goofy bird thinks it's a butterfly!"

I was moping my kitchen floor one day and my little girl who was 4 at the time came in from out side and said "Man it smells moppy in here"!!!! I just thought that was so funny.

Years ago when my 17yr old was about 5, he came home from school one day and told me a girl was calling him names, I asked him what names she was calling him, he said she called me the B word, I said Bitch, he said yes, he said she also called me the Sh word, I said shit and he said yes, then he told me she called him the Fra word, I said Fra word? What is the Fra word, he said Fragina, I told him, honey I think she meant vagina. To this day we still laugh about it

My husband (ex) was getting out of the shower one day when my son was about 2 years old, and my son ran out to me and said "Mom, Dad's guts are falling out!" I guess it was the first time he saw his Dad naked! All I could do was laugh! I still tease my Son about that day!

OMG these are all sooooo cute!!! My Dylan is just now learning to talk, so he hasn't said anything like that yet. I am adoring him more and more with each new word he says though.

My favorite? The day before my birthday he looks at me and says, "Mommy!". I think my heart melted into a million gazillion pieces right then and there. :)

One day when my daughter was 3, she burped. She covered her mouth with her hand and said "OH!! I farted out my mouth."

I don't have babies, but I have our nephew, Nikki. A year had gone by, so I didn't think Baby Nick would remember Auntie Lisa. By the time I saw him again he was just walking but not talking. He was checking me out with huge eyes, not sure what he was gonna do with me. I told him I was too tired to play since I took the Redeye flight and hadn't slept. He left the room, then came back with his blankie. It took everything the lil guy had to climb into my chair and cover me with his blankie. But then he left me, only to return with a spare binky. Again, climbed up on my lap, shoved his spare binky in my mouth with his binky in his mouth and laid his head on my chest where we napped. I died and went to Heaven that day. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'll see if I can find the pic that his Mamma took.

He didn't say it with words, but he told me he loves me, that's for sure.

we were driving by an empty lot (years ago when he was about 7). I said "I wonder what is going to go in there".(we have a lot of new developments and stores going in) He looks at me like I am stupid and says... "geeeeeeez mom, can't you read it? It is a For Sale shop!!!"

I debated on whether to share this one or not, but it is rather funny. He would KILL me if he knew I was telling this on an internet forum though.

Anyways... lol

About a year ago (he is age 11), he comes to me with BIG watery eyes. I ask him what is wrong. He tells me nothing. I pry some more. He finally tells me that he "just hurts a bit". I ask him where. He tells me in his privates. I PANIC! I start to question. I start to worry. I start to get upset thinking the worst.

THEN.... he tells me... u ready for this?

Then he goes on to tell me that he thinks it is gross that he has "wild hairs sprouting" and has been plucking them!!!

I LAUGHED SO HARD I NEARLY FELL OVER!!!!

WILD HAIRS...Poor babe! My goodness and we say kids grow up too fast! How adorable!!!

LMBO..... Princess!!!!! OMG!!!! thats right up there with Betty's husbands guts! I am cracking up over here!

Jamie, Im wondering if "moppy" is a good smell... or a bad one! LOL..thats too cute!

Crystal, LaMadam, Rae, Betty, Princess.... I only HOPE that when my kids grow up, I can remember some of the laughable (belly hurting) things my kids have said. Those are priceless moments/memories.

Lisa, I agree. actions speak louder then words!!! Especially when its from a child! Very touching.

When Spudboy was about 10, we were driving home from our tae kwon do lesson. In a very tiny and quite voice he askes if I know any ... geeks.

I start laughing, and say yes, there two geeks in the car right now. He protests. "You're not a geek-mom, you're a fun mom." I asure him that I'm about as geeky as women get. We drive is silence for a while.

Then he asks me if I know any other geeks. I start laughing. At the time, I was working at Microsoft, in a locked lab testing 3rd party network software. (see, told you.) As part of my contract there, I made them set up a workstation dedicated to Spud with all the MS games installed so when I had to work on the weekends I could just bring him with me. More silence.

"Mom, is George a geek?" At this point I had to pull the car over because I was laughing so hard. George is THE geekiest guy I know. You see George in the grocery story and you just KNOW he's a geek. Then Spud proceeds to name off the 3 geekiest of geek-boys I worked with, wanting to know if they were geeks too. I had to explain to him that EVERYONE I worked with was a major geek.

Turns out, some kid at the bus stop had been calling him a geek, but he didn't know what it was, and just knew it had to be something bad.

George took Spud under his wing and helped him understand and accept his geekhood. I'll always have a very soft spot in my heart for George.

I only HOPE that when my kids grow up, I can remember some of the laughable (belly hurting) things my kids have said. Those are priceless moments/memories.

Paula, honey. Get a nice blank book for each one of your kids. Write all the cute stuff in that book, and viola! no worries about forgetting. Or mixing them up.