Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all March 05 bandsters!

Hey dont forget me!!! I was banded on March 30. I had my first fill on June 1 because when I went in May the doctor couldnt find my port but was successful under fluoro. I started at 283 and down to 263. I have lost 20 pounds and one clothes size.

Great thanks for reporting those good stats Gunn4ya! 20 pounds added to March Bandsters running totals = 237 pounds lost! Yipee you guys have really done great I would even venture to say that I am PROUD of all of us! Lets keep up this great progress.

I had my surgery March 30th also. I've lost 26 lbs so far.

Excellent Corrine! You are doing great 26 pounds lost in under 3 months! We are kicking butt! Lets see what are stats are now 237 + 26=263 pounds lost since out March Banding!

Madelines mom~ I'm so glad you started this thread.... We are all making great progress !!!! Keep on counting up those pounds March bandsters. I think theres a few more of you out there. Lets check in and get your great losses added to the count.

Guest michjoe64

Hello,

I'm new to this group. I was banded in Monterrey, Mexico by Dr. Sanchez.

Lapband 3/14/05

pre-surgery 257

250/227/150

Hello,

I'm new to this group. I was banded in Monterrey, Mexico by Dr. Sanchez.

Lapband 3/14/05

pre-surgery 257

250/227/150

Welcome to LBT and also I see you are a March bandster. It looks like you have lost 23 pounds.... Is that right? Tell us more about your self and congratulations on your success with your band so far!!!!

*bump*

Just checking in with my fellow March Bandsters. How's everyone doing??

I finally hit my first goal and lost 30 pounds!

Wow, you March bandsters are doing well. Congrats on all your LOSES!

I'm not getting the band until August but can I join you March bandsters, my birthday is in March. Well, on second thought I had better not you all are doing so good you would put me to shame!

I was banded on March 4th. My weight on the day of banding was 119kgs (262 lbs). My weight this morning was 102.3kgs (225.5 lbs). So that's 36.5 lbs gone (forever hehe).

Mine's coming off a bit slower than most, but I'm trying not to let that get me down. I'm 1/3 of the way through this journey. Once I get over this small plateau I've hit, I'll be fine :)

Congratulations to you all!!

It looks like I hit 30lbs by my home scale also, BUT I don't want to record it until I see my Doctor in the middle of August and it's official by his scale. I'm a slow loser too, BUT I am headed in the right direction, that's all that matters.

Corgi

Hi all! I was banded on March 8th. I was 215 to start, lost 7 the week before surgery and am now 182. Total lost= 33 lbs. I've had four fills, now filled 2.4cc's in a 4cc band. I'm finally feeling real restriction, I hope it lasts.

Good luck to you all!!

Parvathi, you look like you are right where you should be! You are doing a F.A.B. job!

I am down 35 pounds in 4 months! I am hoping to get to Onderland by next Jan 14-ish!

I had surgery March 30th. I weighed 305 on my date of surgery, and 267 today. That's 38 lbs. gone in less than 4 months! I am very pleased with my progress, and I can't wait until I change clothing sizes.

Keep up the good work everyone!