Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Dr. in Naples, FL

Anyone knowing of a fill dr. in Naples, FL. Let me know. I am in need of one soon.

Thanks

Janine

Here is the name of the doctor in Naples, when you contact them, please ask if they take Mexican banded patients for fills and what the cost is? Thanks. The website is very interesting. HOpe this helps, good luck, more than likely they will take you because you were banded in the US, did your insurance cover the surgery or were you self-pay? Well let me know what they tell you?

Mark A. Liberman, M.D., F.A.C.S.

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/florida/naples/

Man oh man,,,

My friend just had a gastric bypass by Dr Leiberman. She is just "OK" with him..

I have been doing lots and lots of reading on the lap band, and only 1 website even mentioned his name.

My friend that is checking into the lapband called down there and left 3 messages over 2 days, no one called back, on the 3rd day, she actually got to talk to a person, and they told her he didnt do lap bands.

Then later is when we found his name on 1 website- that was it. So we called back a few more times, finally got a person and they said well yes he does them, and has been doing them for a long time, but the person that knows anything about them isnt here today. So she had to leave a message. Later that day the office called back.

They were arrogant to her. they charged close to 20K for the lap band and the fills are not included and varied in price. No clear explanation.

So even though this guy is only 45 mons away from me- no way on God's Green Earth am I goin to go to him.

Each and every time I have called Dr Rehnkes office, I have spoken to a real person and if it was something that person did not know, someone called me back that same day.

1st impressions are by the office staff and Dr Liebermans office totally needs to learn how to treat people better there. Even my friend that had the Gastric bypass doesnt like how she is treated, but was so desperate to get this done.

However she cannot eat any meats whatsoever, and is constantly throwing up so now they said to her somehting is wrong and they have to go back in...

She has lost almost 70 lbs in 2 1/2 months. Good and bad........

I just saw an acquantaince of mine that lives here and she had gps with Dr. Lieberman, she said she was orignally scheduled to have it done in Dec, but somehow the wrong meds with demoral were given and she though she was dying. She had her surgery in march and has lost 80 lbs, looks wonderful She did tell me there was one other complication with her surgery, she had a huge blood blot in her chest that when it came up was really big and really scared her too death. Well she seems to be doing well and I'm so happy for her and wish her all the well in teh world. She is going through the grieving provess for food as most of us do, but I'm happy she's okay, and she looked fabulous.