Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WHY are people voting for McCain?

You know...you make it sound like Obama is a complete idiot and has no brain in his head. If anything, no experience or not...I feel like he would be a wonderful president. He seems like a person who will really dig into issues and think through tough situations. I have confidence in his intelligent mind and compassionate heart. he has great family values and an amazingly intellegent wife. He is young yes...but he is not a baby and I feel like he is at an age where he is young enough and old enough to be able to relate to more Americans. I believe that he would like to start bringing new ideas to us. If Obama becomes president, I think that he is going to do a wonderful job. There have been olther presidents with no experience before too. Trust me Obama is not clueless.

re: "RNC is doing robo calls to Cuban Americans that Fidel Castro supports Obama 100%..."

well....actually he does ....doesn't he?

Yep, and al-Qaeda supports McCain. lol

Civil unions are not marriages. Marriage is: An institution ordained of God for the exchanging of vows and promises between a man and a woman who make this commitment before Him. Since 2 people of the same sex couldn't possibly be saying their vows before God, it is then a civil union.

I say that they couldn't possibly be saying their vows before God for 2 reasons. #1) God does not approve of homosexual marriage.(This can be proven by reading the scripture). YOU (and anyone else who wants to) can approve of it if you like. He gives everyone free will to either follow his ways or go their own way. ( but just remember, He also establishes consequences for every action we take, whether right or wrong) and #2.)If you are gay, you don't have a belief in God, therefore why say vows before Him. If you believed in God, you would also believe what he tells you about the sin of homosexuality, (mainly that it is wrong). If you want to sleep with the same gender, it wouldn't affect me. You're right, the sky wouldn't fall in. Do whatever you wish, just don't call it a marriage or try to change the laws in this country to call it a marriage. Make up your own 'title' for what you want to call it. I thought 'civil union' was ok. Why not keep that?

Also, just because there are many gay people that exist doesn't mean it is part of God's plan.(as you say) Because it is not His plan, any more than it is His plan for someone to be gluttonous, or alcoholic, or to kill unborn babies, or to lie....(the list of the sins in this world can go on and on) But I'm sure you get my point.

My last response to your post is this: I do not use God as an excuse to indulge myself in making judgements on anyone. God alone is the Judge of this world, and He stated very boldly in his book that "There is only one Lawgiver and Judge; the one that is able to save and destroy."(James 4:12) That being said, I choose to go along with what HE says is acceptable or not. I judge noone.

Wow, that's all I can say, wow......................................:lol:

Well...There are two genders, and some don't fit in either. It's complicated. So pretty much I just accept whatever someone wants to call themselves (if they feel the need to label at all) Some people are really neither male or female, and sometimes that extends to people that beyond transgenders...it's actually a really big spectrum. And really hard to explain if you haven't seen it. I don't even know where to begin.

A bisexual goes usually would go for a man or a woman...a pansexual goes for a maybe a man, maybe a woman, maybe all the things in between.

Thanks. That's the explanation I was looking for.

I was watching Nat Geo Taboo and discovered that in some cultures there are up to 5 different genders. It was pretty interesting.

Whaaaaa?? *Mind blown*

RNC is doing robo calls to Cuban Americans that Fidel Castro supports Obama 100%...

Maybe he does? Although I guess the power endorsement would be from Fidel's little brother....

Don't forget the Elian Gonzalez situation most Cuban Americans were not too fond of Janet Reno and Bill Clinton so it wouldn't suprize me if many still voted Republican.

You know...you make it sound like Obama is a complete idiot and has no brain in his head. If anything, no experience or not...I feel like he would be a wonderful president. He seems like a person who will really dig into issues and think through tough situations. I have confidence in his intelligent mind and compassionate heart. he has great family values and an amazingly intellegent wife. He is young yes...but he is not a baby and I feel like he is at an age where he is young enough and old enough to be able to relate to more Americans. I believe that he would like to start bringing new ideas to us. If Obama becomes president, I think that he is going to do a wonderful job. There have been olther presidents with no experience before too. Trust me Obama is not clueless.

He may not be clueless, but he IS unqualified.

I see how compassionate he is when an aunt and uncle are living as illegals in the slums here in America and a brother lives in a cardboard box in Kenya. Real compassionate. :lol:

re: "RNC is doing robo calls to Cuban Americans that Fidel Castro supports Obama 100%..."

well....actually he does ....doesn't he?

Hell, the taliban does. I can believe Castro does.

Here you go Plain...this is what I had seen. I know that it might be different than we know, but this culture embraces 5 different genders.

[ame=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=45022153]MySpaceTV Videos: Five Genders? by National Geographic[/ame]

Are you guys watching the media coverage...the scene at Grant Park is simply amazing! I never thought that I would see this in my lifetime. If Obama wins...I will not be able to hold back my tears of joy. What a great moment in history!!! My father was literally spit upon in peaceful Civil rights marches...he verbalized that he did not believe that this country would ever elect a black President...if only he were here to see this. Win or lose, this is still a huge leap forward for Americans! All Americans of all beliefs and backgrounds!!!!

REady...I feel like I am standing right next to you holding hands with you...screaming for joy!!!!!!!!!

Works for me. When the shit hits the fan (and it isn't done hitting it yet), we can all blame the guy who could only put "community organizer" on his resume as things he accomplished. Works for me! :lol:

Yay obama!!!!!!!