Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgeries September 15th

Now that I'm back... it's only a few days until my own surgery... so I'll go ahead a day or two.

For September 15th we have listed... If I miss you I'm so terribly sorry.

Mommieof4,

southerngirl24,

shelly311,

SPEBSQSAlady,

bloomerific,

SashaVaughn,

Marienola,

chicamam1,

kingbird,

pandagirl

I pray you have a nice easy surgery, with no complications and a fast recovery.

Terilynn

It is so weird to see all the names listed. We have been writing back and forth for so long, I can't believe the time is here.

Do you remember when we first started posting for September? Seems like years ago

Anyway, enough memory lane.

Best of luck to everyone. My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you! You are all going to do fantastic!!! Huggs Debbie

It is so weird to see all the names listed. We have been writing back and forth for so long, I can't believe the time is here.

Do you remember when we first started posting for September? Seems like years ago

Anyway, enough memory lane.

Best of luck to everyone. My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you! You are all going to do fantastic!!! Huggs Debbie

Debbie! you are so right!! seems like years ago that we voted for a name!! Thought September would never get here. Now we are almost halfway through the month. Soon we will be reporting on all of the weight loss we have had.

Thanks so much for wishing the 15'ers well. I'll let you all know how the surgery goes!

I am a Sept. 15th bandster! Everything seems to be going okay......so far! Still sore and taking it easy, trying to follow doc's orders...fluids, walking,fluids, walking...lol...I'm sure you get the idea! Anyother 15th bandsters feel free to keep in touch. it would be nice to know people who were banded the same time i was!!

I'm a day behind. I got the same...walk fluids, walk fluids. :biggrin:

teri

Sorry for the late check in!!

It's been two weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling GREAT!! I had my surgery on Sept 15. I went in at 10am and was home by 4pm. All went great with the surgery. No complications. I had to go through the at-home recovery alone because my husband went out of town that night. But I was a real 'Samurai' and didn't have any problems with the recovery. I was able to get up and take care of myself and my 4 kids. The lapband recovery was a cake-walk compared to the 3 c-section recoveries I had to endure. I didn't have any gas pains, or shoulder pains. I did have to battle naseau...I had it until Thursday, but the medication was GREAT!!!

The incisions look really good. I have 4 quarter inch incisions and 1 that is about 1 1/2 inches long. They are healing nicely. I have lost about 13 pounds so far, but wish it was more...just greedy!! I don't have any restrictions right now but I do have to eat slower. I have my first fill on Oct. 6th, so I'm really lokking forward to that and hopefully losing more real soon.

Well today is the last day of the 'Samurai'. I hope all had a great surgery experience and doing well...now let's kick some ass and lose weight!!

Just got my 1st fill yesterday. Wow, wierd feeling! I ate half a bowl of cream Soup @ 5pm, never got hungry after. I hope she hit the "sweet spot" on the first shot!! **wishful thinking**