Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5.5 months since surgery and 100lbs GONE!

Just to answer some of the questions:

My doctor is Dr. Frank Felts in Dallas.

My daily regime M-F consists of 2 or 3 options at each meal so I don't get burnt out on one thing:

Morning: Steel Cut Oats, ground cinnamon, frozen blueberrries and vanilla extract (appr. 255cals) or Atkins protien bar (200cals)

Lunch: 3oz can of albacore tuna, chicken breast, pink salmon with a small canned (8oz) vegtables (lima Beans, green Beans, mixed veg), almonds or walnuts. (200-400cal)

Dinner: 12oz fat-free milk, Myoplex Lite powder shake on cardio only days/Myoplex Orginal powder shake on cardio and weight lifting days, one scoop whey protien (390-450 cal.).

Psyllium seed husk mixed with Water for Fiber.

I eat 10-15 fat free triscuits throughout the day for Snacks

I keep an excel file by day and meal to ensure I consume at least 110 grams of Protein on days I work-out and 100 grams on days I just do cardio. Fiber intake always above 25 grams (pysillium seed husk helps). Total calories stay below 1300 during the week and 1500 on weekends.

You have to enjoy life for any of this work so I still go out to eat and drink wine occasionally. When I do, I eat as healthy as I can and I'll withhold calories and protien from one day to another to even things out. I've learned with my own body that I can cheat for a couple of days as long as i hit it my regime hard for 4 or 5 days following. You body loves the shock for weight-loss purposes.

As for saggy skin, I use stretch-mark reducing lotion twice a day but I haven't really seen any dramatic effects of saggy skin so to speak.

Awesome job! Congrats to you!:embaressed_smile:

Eat2Live,

Congrats again on your awesome results - what's the name of the stretch mark reducing lotion / creme you use? I've got a few of those that I KNOW will become more pronounced when I get my band and lose this weight (hurry up doctors!)...care to share?:embaressed_smile:

Eat2Live,

Congrats again on your awesome results - what's the name of the stretch mark reducing lotion / creme you use? I've got a few of those that I KNOW will become more pronounced when I get my band and lose this weight (hurry up doctors!)...care to share?:embaressed_smile:

I post it when I get home from work as I don't remember the name. I buy it at wal-mart and its actually for woman to use after pregnacy. My doctor recommended it and Vitamin E lotion for my surgery scars...they've almost disappeared!

Hey Everyone,

I looked on Wal-mart's web site and found a series of products called Bella B Tummy Honey. One of the products is a stretch mark fading cream, which can be found at the following link:

Walmart.com: Bella B Tummy Honey Stretch Mark Fading Cream: Health & Safety

It's not exactly cheap at about $22 per tube, but I'm going to give it a try, because I've had enough of my darn stretch marks! :) Will report my results in a couple of weeks, or when I see a significant change.

Note - one of the users posted a review and said more than one tube would be necessary, but she was pleased with the fading to date. It didn't say in the posting, but I'll also include any skin tone changes I notice (I'm African-American). My skin can be sensitive, so if it works for me, I'm hoping it will work for others...:)

100lbs in 5.5 months is really amazing!!!! :thumbup:I was hoping to equal that or come very close to it but could come halfway at 50lb weightloss(post-op) :party:. How are you doing now?