Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

South Beach does not eliminate carbs completely. Only in Phase I. It teaches us how to eat carbs in a healthy manner.. which would be complex carbs.

I highly recommend it, buy the book! The information within is invaluable!

Way to go LilMiss - 10 lbs in one week!

RSG - Yeah!! But don't become addicted to the scale - remember, it is a very fickle, evil instrument that can turn on you at any time!

As for me - I am down another 1/2 lb...that makes my grand total of 1 pound in 6 weeks. I'll take it! (I'd prefer to take LilMiss' 10, but that's not how the stars are aligning for me!)

I did my 1 of 3 additional exercise events last night - a very brisk walk (DH says I march) for 35 minutes.

One down, 2 more for the week to go.

I've done very well at getting to the gym but I am still having a mid-afternoon snack. Usually a string cheese or yogurt, but still....doc wants me to lay off all Snacks. Well, todays another day, right? Best of luck to all of you!

I'm up 1 pound this week. Not too bad considering how rotten I've eaten. I'm down 3 pounds from that last jump and only 2 up from my lowest point. I'm really feel like I'm back on track now so hopefully next time I report it will be below my lowest point. Come on! I can do it! I'm stronger than my cravings!!@!!!!

Slowmover - you are SO close to your goal. That must feel wonderful! Giving up Snacks...glad my doc didn't give me that instruction! But getting to the gym regularly is great..keep it up.

Ezma - Keep it up, girl! That blow-out on Sunday is history; your cravings for sugar are diminishing. You CAN do it!

Well, I'm up two pounds today, putting me at the same point as last week's official weight. I'm sure it'll be down again soon, but this is crazy-making.

Also, dh didn't get the latest position. He continues to apply, and we continue to hope. Oh, and the house we rent is going on the market this week. I just have to trust in God and know that things will work out for the best.

Shiny - I'm sorry to hear about the last position. But it seems you have the right, can do attitude. Perseverance and faith.

I did the 2nd of my additional exercise events last night - another fast 35 minute walk. Doesn't look likely for today though as the rain is pelting down...

Rain sounds so nice. We're at that point where its perfect weather, even a tiny, tiny bit chilly in the morning and late evenings and hot enough to need air conditioning in the afternoon. I can't wait for it to finish up with the heat so my electric bill will drop by about $300. Will really help out right now.

I'm up and ready to have a good day. It's not quite where I want it to be foodwise but it's been getting better every day. I happy with that and still motivated enough to make it even better.

Go team!!!! :laugh::tt1::):laugh:

Dang it all, I'm up another two pounds today. :eek: I scheduled a fill for next Friday. I'm hungrier than I've been since my surgery. I just hope I can avoid gaining before that fill.

Melissa, I'm there with you. I'm starving, eating way too much, and feeling really out of control. I have my fill on Monday, thank God. I don't think I could last much longer. It is so disheartening, but I know it will get better when I get my fill.

Melissa, I'm there with you. I'm starving, eating way too much, and feeling really out of control. I have my fill on Monday, thank God. I don't think I could last much longer. It is so disheartening, but I know it will get better when I get my fill.

Jaime - Right there with ya. I thought it was just stress and my who gives a damn attitude. But I really do care and I try to work it each and every day. It's just been really hard. I'm hungry often and craving bad things a lot. Don't seem to have much willpower to say no. I had a fill and it helped for a few days. I know I have good restriction so I'm not sure I want any more in there but something has got to straighten out here. I'm thinking about doing this 5 day thing that I saw once to see if your band is still functioning. You do full liquids for 2 days, mushies for a couple, something like that, I have to look it up again. Think I'm gonna go dig through the other month groups that are a little ahead of us and see if they hit this kind of thing too at about 7-8 months.

Ezma,

www.5daypouchtest.com

Ready,

Awesome, congrats!

Afterthought...I'd really love some Doritos right now.