Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

Yeah Shiny!!! And you do NOT look like you weigh even close to 200 lbs... I would never make it as a 'guess your weight' hukster!

I did an extra 30 min fast walk tonight...I'm gonna get that weight off!

Tap,

Thanks, but honestly, I think that picture makes me look smaller than I really am. Of course, that's why I use it! :biggrin:

Keep up the good work on your exercise!

I did an additional 35 minute brisk walk last night.

This morning instead of my usual swim, I used the stationary cycle at the Y, and received weight training. So I guess I will incorporate some weight training into my routine - occasionally!

I'm going to lose those additional pounds and then some. I can do it. I can, I must, I will.

Ummm - if I get a haircut, can I count those ounces too????:regular_smile:

Ummm - if I get a haircut, can I count those ounces too????:regular_smile:

You sure can. You can count loss of any body stuffs. Problem is ... most of them come right back.

So I wonder how much my hari weighs? Too bad I can't do a Sinead hair-do - that is, bald. But I just don't think I could caryy that off with any style or grace!

At least it's not a gain.

Instead of 'at least'... YAHOO!!! You didn't gain!!!

perhaps Im particularly sensitive given my gain this week!

Tapshoes, I want to meet you. I really really do.

I want to walk with you. You might have to take it slow as I will be a tourist with a camara around my neck and will stop to take pictures of everything.

Oh yeah, I have officially invited myself to come to your town, so if you have a problem with that just giggle uncomforably and I will get the hint.

Tapshoes, I want to meet you. I really really do.

Oh yeah, I have officially invited myself to come to your town,

Come on down/up! I'd love to meet you too...and Marci and the dog, and of course the other VV's as well. It would be a hoot!! I'd also love to see your artwork up close and personal...probably would want a few pieces as I do like artwork and tend to collect bits here and there in my travels.

Now, as for the topic at hand, accountability...in addition to the cycling/weight training of yesterday, I added a 35 minute brisk walk home from work lugging my knapsack, and lunchbag. So that's 2 of my 3 'extras'.

I have made an appointment to go to the clinic next week - I lose a day's pay, but I really do wonder if there is some other factor going on. I have been faithfully following the rules and journaling as well, and I am discouraged. Perhaps he will give me a 'kick in the head' inspirational talk, or do some testing, but I owe it to myself to check it out, right???

PS. Tara - do you pronounce your name a la Scarlett O'Hara (tar a) or like the only other Tara I know who pronounces it tear a? Hey, if ever we meet I want to be able to say your name properly!

OK - I did my 3rd exercise event today...that's my three additional ones for this week.

Heading into the weekend which is the difficult time....both to get off my butt, and to keep my mouth closed! I will not likely be checking in on Monday, but for certain I will be posting my clinic news on Tuesday.

Like the O'Hara Tara, Tapshoes :)

I tried to make sushi last night. It's healthy, has some carbs but it's good for you....

My sushi was ugly and not so good.

I was so sad.

I tried to make sushi last night.My sushi was ugly and not so good.

I was so sad.

Sorry to hear that, Tara. In all the baking and cooking DH and I do (we both really enjoy it), we have never tried to make sushi. Perhaps I should give it a try and see how it comes out.

Have been gaining and losing the same three pounds for 6 weeks now.

Completely at a standstill. Biggest plateau of my life.

Fills aren't really working anymore for me.

They last for a week and then I can eat whatever.

of course eating some funyons and a small brownie last night isnt the best thing in the world for me, but whatever.

I have a feeling I'll be stuck here for a long time and perhaps this is all the weight I'll lose. I'm not giving up, but, I should just be happy I've lost almost 60. I always told everybody not to ever expect me to be 130 or something. lol.