Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reaching My Goal

Dear all ,

thanks all for the continuous help and comments in this forum, and i would like to thank everyone who gave helpful information.

My problem is that i was banned in almost 1 year and a half, and my goal was to reach 85 Kgs, i was 140 Kgs. now after all the fills i made i reached only 95 Kgs, i would like to know if anyone is stuck like me and my weight wont go down more and sometimes if i loose control i gain 1 or 2 kilos and i bring them down again.

So 10 Kilos to go is not much, but they wont go at all.

My Best Wishes for you all

I hit a huge platue at about 20 pounds. I am not sure what that means to you as far as conversion. BUT anyhow I kicked up my workout from 1 hour to 1.5 and dropped my calories to 1200 from 1300-1400. It worked for me, but I will say they were the worst ever to try to get off. I think your body gets complacent and you have to do something to get it moving again. Stinks really. BUT you can get past it, good luck!

I think that is a common problem I read here. But you have done so great already don't forget that ever!! You are successful and will continune to be so. You don't get as far as you are without the right stuff. It'll come, slow of course isn't that the way our luck runs.

Muns are you working out and if so what ya doing?

I think working out is so overlooked with many banded people, I feel is so key in reaching our goals.

thanks everyone for the helpful comments, i do workout but not so much, and i will take your advise about running deepinfl, and what kind of workout you do Boo Boo Kitty ?

You've all being supportive, and one last thing what is the use of the Protein shake deepinfl ?

Thanks all,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches